Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 11033
-
04-23-22 14:01 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 42Marisabellevue is GFE, I've been seeing her off and on for a few years. No bare, she made that clear, but does almost everything else.
-
04-23-22 10:54 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 64What was the up-charge for Yukigo? Also is she DFK and MSOG?
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 18:35 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 323Yukigo did a very nice BBBJCIM for me, and offered BBFS.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
Lisa456 also did a decent BBBJCIM, made clear was CFS only.
Emma did a decent BBBJCIM but made clear CFS only.
Wan gave a little BBBJ on the flip, and let me DATY but clearly didn't enjoy it. CFS only. Did a CBJ to completion, but wasn't happy about it. She's very sweet and happy.
-
04-22-22 18:02 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 276Yes, the Love sisters are a incredible experience, I can confirm all of above, however during my last duo with them a few weeks ago, Nancy shoved a small vibrator up Sunny's ass and after some DATO on both of them and a tandem BBBJ with two FIA and one FIV in both at the same time, Sunny did allow a covered trip to the islands. Now I am not hugely endowed, so YMMV. I will say that the two times I have been with them both have been the wildest experiences of my life.
Originally Posted by XCrossTownX
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 16:20 #4879Senior Member

Posts: 826Mikki
Mikki has always been no kissing for me, I've tried. She was always open to everything else.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 13:47 #4878Senior Member

Posts: 43Sc
No offense but this guy is full of shit. She's not married. I've confirmed this with her directly.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
She has most definitely moved on though. She has taken a very different path that doesn't align with escorting. Out of respect I'll only say she is doing things that are near and dear to her heart, is as awesome as described and quite happy. She was recently in the pnw in fact. We lost a good one when she left.
-
04-22-22 12:55 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 265Sexyjade safety girl cfs CBJ good massage though.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 11:36 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 160Jill
Contacted her a while back when she was in Skagit, 100 car date quote, I drove out to BFE to get her and she ghosted me. She texted me a few more times after that but I ignored her.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 10:18 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 51Love sisters are better
Generally agree, the sisters are great and are up for most anything aside from Greek or BBFS but are hard to schedule with. Last minute and even same day can be very hard to schedule. Jennifer provides a good GFE experience but her body is a bit more dated and she's not into the tuma like the love sisters, I would take the sisters over Jennifer every time.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 05:14 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 185
-
04-22-22 01:06 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 265Nice so they're back from their break?
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 22:33 #4872Regular Member

Posts: 25What's there contact info?
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 21:11 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 352Time with Sunny Love
Met Sunny Love a couple nights ago. Like Nancy, the hype definitely lives up to the real experience. Definitely a GFE with some PSE sprinkled in. Lots of kissing, teasing, and cuddling. She also likes it a little rough, but not too hard. She put my hands on head to control her BBBJ and gagging. DFK, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, and BBBJCIM. Like Nancy, I think Greek MIGHT be possible, but with size restrictions. Absolute no is BBFS. Most definitely not a clock watcher because I was there for about an hour and a half. Definitely recommend taking a shower because of the great vertical body sliding and BBBJ preview. It's really difficult for me to choose which one is better because they both have excellent service and personalities. Despite having great chemistry with both, I do feel that I had a bit more chemistry with Sunny, but on the flip side, you might have better chemistry with Nancy.
As I mentioned in my review of Nancy, they're low volume now and end early with last appointment being at around 6:30 PM at the latest. They don't really have a set schedule either so some days they'll just randomly not work. They live in a 2 bdrm, but only use 1 room for seeing clients so that makes scheduling even more limited. I recommend prebooking maybe 2-3 days ahead of time. I was planning on seeing other Thai girls, but I honestly feel like they would be let downs compared to the Love sisters. Asian Jennifer did get some great mentions from guys here so I might check her out. Aliz was highly recommended to me as well so I might see her since she's in town.
I've also had a couple people reach out about the Love sisters contact info. Guys, do a little research. You can Literally Google "Sunny Love Escort" and get the answer.
-
04-21-22 21:01 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 67EllaMay00 or Indian Diamomd
Anyone have any experience with EllaMay00 on TNA? She has some bad rep but I'm tempted anyway.
How about Indian Diamond? She wouldn't normally be my type but I've got an itch I feel like I need to scratch.
Any perso al expérience would be appreciated. PM is fine if you don't want the world to know.
Thanks in advance.
-
04-21-22 00:36 #4869Banned Member

Posts: 1358OK, that worked, but no reviews, no ads? She does look good, but rates are ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





