Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 37374
-
04-23-22 14:10 #24864Senior Member

Posts: 113LOL I saw that also. When I messaged her she said 22 and 95 lbs.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 10:55 #24863Senior Member

Posts: 638It says 105 lbs. You might want to get your ryes chrcked. Just kidding. LOL.
Originally Posted by August23
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 10:53 #24862Senior Member

Posts: 638She probably meant Kilos, or it was a typo.
Originally Posted by August23
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 09:22 #24861Asshole

Posts: 567100% fake! In the time it took you to post this you could of done a quick Google image search.
Originally Posted by MmJay710
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 01:30 #24860Regular Member

Posts: 14Acs commerce avoid
Trash ACS right now. Avoid at all costs. Save your money. I am a huge fan of acs but this one just ruined it for a month. Monkey paws (I think I used it right), zero effort, complete lack of anything. Should have gone with staxx and I still might tonight if she answers.
-
04-22-22 22:06 #24859Senior Member

Posts: 113Asian
Has anyone sampled?? Says she's 22,95 lbs LOL.
https://rubmd.com/richmond-va/f69717...9-504b9eaea181
-
04-22-22 21:42 #24858Senior Member

Posts: 37You have a link to get a hold of her?
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 21:06 #24857Senior Member

Posts: 92Foxy
Would like to help her tonight if anyone want to pass along her new number. Pm me.
-
04-22-22 18:07 #24856Senior Member

Posts: 69Anyone?
Anyone tried either of these? Addy coming from same place.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2592701.htm
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4631968.htm
-
04-22-22 17:14 #24855Senior Member

Posts: 514Too good to be true
When I first saw the ad and then the price something just looked off. I mean that girl can charge Eros prices. I sent her a text and will do some digging and let you all know what I find out.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 16:49 #24854Senior Member

Posts: 638How is the service? 200 hr is not bad.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 16:07 #24853Regular Member

Posts: 12Foxy
Foxy just hit me up with her new number (just changed it today apparently since she was texting me from the old one then hit me up from the new one). Said to give it out to trusted folks.
If your a senior feel free to DM.
-
04-22-22 15:53 #24852Regular Member

Posts: 12Foxy
Foxy just hit me up with her new number (just changed it today apparently since she was texting me from the old one then hit me up from the new one). Said to give it out to trusted folks.
If your a senior feel free to DM.
-
04-22-22 13:27 #24851Senior Member

Posts: 274Here's a better site with the other girl.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-a-mi/44406939
-
04-22-22 11:46 #24850Senior Member

Posts: 274Columbiana
Anybody try this? https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...corts/2736475. She has a partner. 200 hr. Glenside









Reply With Quote






