Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 13126
-
04-23-22 15:40 #9751Senior Member

Posts: 5563Okay! You've got me! I am one of those guys who will pay more (a little more). But then, I expect a lot more bang for my buck. Beside for the pictures, I have gotten used to doing doubles and I have to admit I am a little kinky and long winded. Plus! Besides for wanting what I what, I do want her to remember me. They may not remember my dick, but they do remember the extra five dollars. And plus! I like having the reputation of being a good date. I want them to spread the word, "That guy CookyJar, who takes the pictures, is a good date. Treat him right. Give him what he wants and he will give you what you want."
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
I am no fool. I don't gamble. I don't drink (anymore). And, I don't pay more than it's worth. More important! I don't pay more than I can afford.
I agree with that 'OL Gator, "Go out and get the best deal you can. In the game of retail pussy there are no set rates."
CookyJar.
P.S.: Keeping up with inflation! If you gave more than $30, for a quickie BBBJ in the front seat of your 2001 BMW. You've been got.
-
04-23-22 14:37 #9750Senior Member

Posts: 748Thing of the past? I hardly doubt it. I get offered every time I visit a wide range of activities from five dollars and up. Best to keep in mind the going rates at all times. The reason I say that is because if you are offered fun times for budget rates chances are you will get a budget STD to a not-so-budget-friendly clinic. The rates vary widely because the players vary widely. Don't let fancy cars fool you. Most of them were auction cars nobody else with 25% brain capacity wanted. They're just trying to impress those that can be easily impressed.
Originally Posted by ActionMan609
[View Original Post]
You have the big spenders that for some reason think it makes them more appealing to the workforce. The workforce only cares about covering the next hit. When the car door slammed shut she forgot what his name was. The only thing she remembers is it had something to do with Dick or something or other. They aren't putting any funds away for college or to put the kids through Parochial school. Then you have the El Cheapos, the bottom feeders that have more and refuse to spend it. They want the best five-dollar pussy they can get for three dollars cause they have no sense of smell. Then of course there are the bargain basement searchers that tend to save their hard-earned cash for the upcoming doctor visit after the Dollar Store pussy they enjoyed. They want that just marked-down pussy.
So, where does that leave you? Are the twenty-dollar meetings gone? Not at all. The rates are so scattered one would need a GPS to get through them all. Go out and get the best deal you can. In the game of retail pussy there are no set rates.
Yes, you will run into those that claim to charge more. But do they get more? You have a dozen or more women claiming to give the best head around. I'm looking for the one girl that claims to give the worst head. At least I'll know I'm dealing with an honest worker. I haven't found her yet. Still searching. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
04-23-22 08:51 #9749Senior Member

Posts: 748Can never be to safe
Good move on your part. Throughout life, you will find one can never be too safe. There's too foolish, too tired, too drunk, too hot, too stoned but never heard of being too safe. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 21:26 #9748Senior Member

Posts: 645Yeah I see her out everytime I'm on the ave walking from Tioga to Westmoreland. The first time I saw her was from behind and her fat ass sparked my attention but when I got close something just told me to stay away so I never picked her up. She looks way too much like a haggard for me to even think about it.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 14:00 #9747Senior Member

Posts: 748Pussy Pass Denied
For her I wanted something I know is effective. I know the persuasion bar and the black Flag will do the trick. Not illegal items to have in the vehicle either. I also wanted to discourage any further attempts to get in my vehicle again. I needed her out and about as quickly as possible. No second chances and Pussy Pass Denied. After a few years, I've learned it's always best not to make the same mistake twice with the same individual. Just some knowledge I've picked up along the way. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 12:20 #9746Senior Member

Posts: 2789Crazy Katie
Just asking. Is she immune to the "toss a wad of fake bills out the window" trick?
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 10:35 #9745Senior Member

Posts: 52Same thing happened to me! I was chilling in a parked spot, not looking for anyone and she came up to my window unexpectedly. Before I knew it, she got my door open. It was pretty tense for a few moments as I knew she had the upper hand. Suddenly, she starts crying, gently closed the door and walked away. Fucking insane.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
And now for something completely different. Are the days of $20 fun coming to end? Three girls the other night refused, all wanted $30. Over my years, I would come across one here or there looking to make more $, but I struck out as I'm old school and I pay $20.
-
04-21-22 21:40 #9744Senior Member

Posts: 514Wow. Thanks for the info. I knew she was bad, but didn't realize she was that bad.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 16:09 #9743Senior Member

Posts: 2124I seen her walking around today avoid.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 15:53 #9742Senior Member

Posts: 748Crazy Katie
Beef, that's Crazy Katie. Been out there years. She's bad news. Very bad. Recently I was sitting in my vehicle with the windows down a little. She wormed her arm in and unlocked the door and jumped in. I really should have been paying more attention. Then she wouldn't get out till I brought out a persuasion bar and a can of Black Flag Hornet spray. That spray will shoot about 10 feet or more. Can do considerable pain to the eyes. She knows me and knows I will use that stuff without hesitation if necessary. So she vacated the premises. Protect yourself from her. She is trouble with a capital "T". Others have not been as lucky as I was and she will cut your seats if she gets upset. Has no problem breaking a car window to drive her point home. Not a real good choice of available talent at all. Most of the old veterans here know Crazy Katie and know to avoid her like the plague. Although I have seen her as far down as Huntingdon on occasion, she's usually around 7 - 11 up to about Tioga. She lives right there in the fleabag flat on the Ave. Her old stomping ground was Little Lous when it was open. She would get a guy to go around on Ruth St. And then anything was on the table. Usually never ended well. Hence the monicker I gave her many years ago, Crazy Katie. She fears nobody out there man or woman. Careful, careful, careful with that one. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 11:30 #9741Senior Member

Posts: 514LOL. Looks like you were thinking with your little head and toftt.
Maya-amlfilms-youtube.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 08:40 #9740Senior Member

Posts: 514Kathleen
I've been seeing this one out all the time these days:
https://youtu.be/v2xwbjNTzd4
It seems like the good ones get picked up walking half a block while the bad ones get passed up all the time.
I had one bad experience with her years ago. Her teeth were all rotten and shark-like. Her attitude was terrible and she was all coked up. I ended up just tossing her 20 to gtfo.
These days I pass her up all the time and she doesn't even recognize me. She tried to flag me down by flashing her tits.
I guess she thinks there are a million mongers cruising for SW so she can give be a ***** to everyone because a new sucker will always be coming along.
-
04-21-22 08:32 #9739Senior Member

Posts: 2124Wow remember Kelly
Anyone remember Strawberry blonde reddish haired Kelly the stripper who used to be on Backpage? I just seen her by the 711 wow! Super skinny looks homeless no body anymore and her face is all scabby. What a shame.
-
04-21-22 06:44 #9738Senior Member

Posts: 2124Ave girl
I know I seen her out on the Ave. She said her place is on Jasper st and Allegheny. She wants a crazy amount of $. I think its her bf aka pimp aka handler doing the texting. I called no one picked up. I Know I seen her on the Ave. Can anyone confirm anything?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/782014287274
-
04-18-22 12:41 #9737Senior Member

Posts: 2789Well a military presence is one way to look at things. I think the other is for anyone engaging in the hobby to LEARN some skills on "how to!" It isn't as easy as in the movies. In fact every movie I've seen has the girl leaning into the car talking about services and price. THAT of course violates one of the primary rules, is a definite illegal act and is a sure way to get arrested if one adopts that as their MO.
Originally Posted by Nauseating
[View Original Post]
Better yet, ask here "how to" as one might be surprised as to what one could learn. Every time I thought it was "easy" or I ignored the rules is when trouble found me. Can you afford to "find trouble" these days on the streets of Philly?
So do some "book learning" here, ask questions and d DO NOT ignore or downplay the risks.











Reply With Quote




