Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 552 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3621

    La'm is Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to tie the threads together. Only one girl I know of with heavy face tattoos, that would be La'M who I'm guessing might go by Marie?
    La'm=Marie=Top Shelf (pre corona stage name).

    She usually goes with La'm at club but her OF is under Marie.

  2. #3620

    411 Kenzie or Jade?

    Love their look on IG but have seen little info on what to expect in the back. Any info appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #3619

    La'M = Marie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Went to pandoras earlier this month and ran into Marie, the full body / face tattoo girl with bolt on's. Wears big glasses most of the time.

    She's got a long tongue, big DSLs, and will do BBBJCIM. Had a few dances before so ended up being $$$.

    Pretty good night I'd say.
    Just trying to tie the threads together. Only one girl I know of with heavy face tattoos, that would be La'M who I'm guessing might go by Marie?

  4. #3618

    Ella at pandoras


  5. #3617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    What does Lam look like? Any links?
    She's always on the pandoras Instagram. Heavily modified white girl with tattoos everywhere, including all over her face.

  6. #3616

    Lam

    What does Lam look like? Any links?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDrago  [View Original Post]
    She let me BBFS cip last year in the VIP room.

  7. #3615
    Quote Originally Posted by UwHuskies87  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone received dances from Suki? If so, Was it worth it?
    VIP 3 dances for $ + room fee. Good dances but any extras are super upsell. Wanted about $$ for FS.

  8. #3614

    La'm

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have come across this fine lady, she is a freak.

    Some dances, private room BJ, and is up to you of you want to do more, I believe Greek is on the table but from what she said a little pricey.

    .
    She let me BBFS cip last year in the VIP room.

  9. #3613

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ9999  [View Original Post]
    Any more than HJ available. I see her on the Instagram but never see her go up to people just back and forth between the rooms even when I make eye contact. Definitely my type but don't usually chase down dancers.
    Not sure. Never got more than what I posted.

  10. #3612
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have come across this fine lady, she is a freak.

    Some dances, private room BJ, and is up to you of you want to do more, I believe Greek is on the table but from what she said a little pricey..
    She is the nighttime version of Monse.

  11. #3611

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDrago  [View Original Post]
    She let me finger her pussy and ass. Was able to put 4 fingers in there. Gave me an HJ. Then let me cum on her ass. YMMV though.
    Any more than HJ available. I see her on the Instagram but never see her go up to people just back and forth between the rooms even when I make eye contact. Definitely my type but don't usually chase down dancers.

  12. #3610

    Fantasy at Sugars

    Went to Sugars earlier this week and saw Fantasy at the beginning of her shift. Gorgeous ebony, 5'2", natural Ds. She can be found in their Instagram. Anyways, after a couple dances, received CBJ and CFS in the dance area. Probably over paid, considering AA is right outside. Still worth it to me.

  13. #3609

    Lam

    I have come across this fine lady, she is a freak.

    Some dances, private room BJ, and is up to you of you want to do more, I believe Greek is on the table but from what she said a little pricey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Went to pandoras earlier this month and ran into Marie, the full body / face tattoo girl with bolt on's. Wears big glasses most of the time.

    She's got a long tongue, big DSLs, and will do BBBJCIM. Had a few dances before so ended up being $$$.

    Pretty good night I'd say.
    .

  14. #3608

    Marie tattoos pandora

    Went to pandoras earlier this month and ran into Marie, the full body / face tattoo girl with bolt on's. Wears big glasses most of the time.

    She's got a long tongue, big DSLs, and will do BBBJCIM. Had a few dances before so ended up being $$$.

    Pretty good night I'd say.

  15. #3607
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I fired off a round in her today.

    She was a good time as always.
    I think she is beautiful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape