Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 732 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    You get tons of messages and it cist about $3. 00 to read each one and then the message from the woman I "Hi" that's it or Hello.

    I stopped clicking on the messages and don't buy any points to pay for messages RIPPOFF!!
    I'm not sure it's a total scam, and it is of course a sponsor of this site as it comes up when one logs in. Many ads are fake, and I think some bots message, but I met a couple of "pros" and think a few others have at least been real. Overall, tough to navigate and a money drain, even if you only use credits to message, which is their only value. This latest round of $89 I have met no one and will not buy more credits. They also don't cancel you when asked.

  2. #6692

    SB is a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    There's another guy in that forum who says he worked at SB and it's entirely a scam. I know for a fact SB is not just a site but is actually the same service for multiple sites, they just have different URLs. So if you go to sb.com and anothersite.com it's all the same profiles. The user in the forum confirmed they make fake profiles. My guess is 50% are fake, the other 50 come from all these various sites and no one checks them after making a profile. Bots can be expensive to run, but just cranking out fake pics and profile content is not.
    Couple years ago, I posted the same profile on SB that I had on SA at the time, same wording no difference. I had zero success on SB while SA was, and for me continues to be, very successful. As has been said here repeatedly, you have to be willing to put in the time and effort.

    From the Terms of service on SB: "From time to time, we may create test accounts to test certain features of the site." I take that to mean SB creates fake profiles. They admit it in their Terms. Forget all the innuendo and argumentative opinion, this is a matter of fact.

  3. #6691

    Secret Benefits cost you 3. 00 to answer fake messages

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Chu, thanks for the info. Still looking for a reasonable alternative. The websites are just money grabs.
    You get tons of messages and it cist about $3. 00 to read each one and then the message from the woman I "Hi" that's it or Hello.

    I stopped clicking on the messages and don't buy any points to pay for messages RIPPOFF!!

  4. #6690
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    There's another guy in that forum who says he worked at SB and it's entirely a scam. I know for a fact SB is not just a site but is actually the same service for multiple sites, they just have different URLs. So if you go to sb.com and anothersite.com it's all the same profiles. The user in the forum confirmed they make fake profiles. My guess is 50% are fake, the other 50 come from all these various sites and no one checks them after making a profile. Bots can be expensive to run, but just cranking out fake pics and profile content is not.
    Chu, thanks for the info. Still looking for a reasonable alternative. The websites are just money grabs.

  5. #6689
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link to the review of the site. I agree, Sec Benef and Seek Arrang are designed to suck your wallet dry. Maybe after all the $ you get success, maybe not, but you're still out cash. Meeting a sugar baby shouldn't be rocket science, but oddly it's surprisingly hard.
    There's another guy in that forum who says he worked at SB and it's entirely a scam. I know for a fact SB is not just a site but is actually the same service for multiple sites, they just have different URLs. So if you go to sb.com and anothersite.com it's all the same profiles. The user in the forum confirmed they make fake profiles. My guess is 50% are fake, the other 50 come from all these various sites and no one checks them after making a profile. Bots can be expensive to run, but just cranking out fake pics and profile content is not.

  6. #6688
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I have been able to pull a few girls from SB but have had better success with SA. I agree there are plenty of scammers or content sellers but one just needs to recognize the red flags for these and bail out as soon as they show. Also prepaying is just a absolute no go. Many continue to attempt faith but eventually they all learn. I gave up on the STG escorts types a long time ago in search of a different type of encounter and girl. Yeah it does cost more and requires more effort but I have not been disappointed with who I end up actually meeting up with. The majority of the girls are always multiple repeats or long term arrangements. This particular girl was great and typically I would not have shared the results until I had moved on but I am looking for a different body type. I'm not a begger so I can be choosy. LOL.
    I've actually had better success on SB than SA, but that's a byproduct of location as much as anything. Some areas are better for one than the other. The other thing that can help on SB is that if you position yourself as a genuine SD, you'll be beating them off with sticks. LOL.

  7. #6687

    Ummm no

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonJones  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had success! She's left my message unread for over a week, I'm guessing she's filtering by age (I'm in my mid-50's and my profile states that) so for those that want to enjoy her company, be aware if you're an old f**k like me, you might get ignored.
    Her mom created the profile. Her mom has control of the phone Mandy loves candy does not even touch her phone at all. And trust me her mother doesn't care who she fucks. Her mother just wants money to get drugs. So she probably got a lot of messages. But she's fucks 70 year old dudes. I know an 80 year old guy that used to f* her all the time.

  8. #6686
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #6685

    Queenofgreen

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-72158291461f

    I met with this one a few times in Manchester during the Winter, a young gymnast type body to die for, clean, fun and like sex, dfk, BBBJ. Unfortunately did not allow bare nor anal, so I did not make it a long term arrangement for 400 each meet. If you can have her bare she's definitely fun. And worth it.

  10. #6684

    Gradeamilf

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-3133b4607a3e

    Anybody have 411 on this beauty please private inbox me.

  11. #6683
    I have been able to pull a few girls from SB but have had better success with SA. I agree there are plenty of scammers or content sellers but one just needs to recognize the red flags for these and bail out as soon as they show. Also prepaying is just a absolute no go. Many continue to attempt faith but eventually they all learn. I gave up on the STG escorts types a long time ago in search of a different type of encounter and girl. Yeah it does cost more and requires more effort but I have not been disappointed with who I end up actually meeting up with. The majority of the girls are always multiple repeats or long term arrangements. This particular girl was great and typically I would not have shared the results until I had moved on but I am looking for a different body type. I'm not a begger so I can be choosy. LOL.

  12. #6682

    Jade

    That's jade from Exeter NH. Mom pimp's her out. Both are hard core junkies. Pussy stinks. Let's dudes raw dog her. $250? LMAO.

  13. #6681

    100% agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Chances are not slim but none. As they should be. The OP ponied up the steep entry fee and put in countless hours to find his unicorn, good for him.
    Also, if I told my SB I wanted to pimp her out to random guys on the internet I would never hear from her again.

  14. #6680

    Alternate payment

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Use vanilla gift card.
    Thank you for the info.

  15. #6679

    FunMandy

    Glad you had success! She's left my message unread for over a week, I'm guessing she's filtering by age (I'm in my mid-50's and my profile states that) so for those that want to enjoy her company, be aware if you're an old f**k like me, you might get ignored.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape