Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 735 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4869

    Mikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    Sexyjade safety girl cfs CBJ good massage though.
    Mikki has always been no kissing for me, I've tried. She was always open to everything else.

  2. #4868

    Sc

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    She is a great woman. She is married to her perfect partner and very happy.

    I encourage you all to not just think of these women as a piece of ass. I get it. I used to be that way.

    Just realize that some of them are really cool people.
    No offense but this guy is full of shit. She's not married. I've confirmed this with her directly.

    She has most definitely moved on though. She has taken a very different path that doesn't align with escorting. Out of respect I'll only say she is doing things that are near and dear to her heart, is as awesome as described and quite happy. She was recently in the pnw in fact. We lost a good one when she left.

  3. #4867
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone. Thanks to everyone that has posted info on the Thai providers. I was hoping to create a separate thread for them, but it looks like I don't have permissions yet.

    From my own experiences and research, I can confirm that Moosaowanee (aka Mikki), Gracee, SexyAliz, Love sisters, and Cutefire24 are GFE providers. Additionally, I know Mikki and Gracee are BBFSCIP. I was curious who else would fall into this category of GFE (DFK, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG). Looking at the sheer number of Thai providers on the other board, and the complete bullshit of the reviews over there, I was hoping to get some guidance as to who else I should see. I've done as much research as possible for these providers, but even on here I don't really see any definitive answers on who falls into the GFE category.

    Everything listed below is from my research on USG.

    ChristineK: allows CFS and DATY. What about DFK and BBBJ?

    Champagne: BBBJ and CFS. DFK and DATY available?

    Sandybestnuru: CBJ, DATY, and CFS. Not sure on DFK.

    AsianJoanne: BBBJ and CFS. DATY and DFK available?

    ExoticGina: described as GFE on other board, but somebody mentioned she is safety girl here.

    Yukigo: BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. BBFS might be available. DFK?

    Matra: covered only, no DATY.

    Beverly: YMMV. Some have gotten CBJ, others BBBJ. No mention of DATY and DFK.

    Bellevue Babe (aka Luisa): BBBJ, BBBJCIM, and BBFS with upsell. No mention of DATY or DFK.

    Marisabellevue: Greek is possible. No other mention of menu.

    Mimosa: BBBJ, BBBJCIM, DATY, CFS. No mention of DFK.

    Asian Jennifer: BBBJ, kissing, CFS. No mention of DATY.

    Lisa456: CBJ only.

    Rose888: extra is CBJ and CFS. BBBJ available for upsell and good hygiene.

    Celine2 cute: DATY, BBBJ, LFK, CFS. However, attitude appears to be mediocre.

    Mina31: everything covered.

    Jen559: fake pics, fat, bad attitude.

    Yurijoy: old pics, decent service, nothing special.

    Emmy123: old pics, teethy CBJ, no DATY.

    Jessica Love1020: no kissing (immunocompromised), CBJ, CFS. No mention of DATY, But I'm guessing no.

    Lita: FBSM only.

    Lulu (Chinese): apparently BBFS is available for upsell. Reviews point towards GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ).

    Charlenelinee24: not sure if it's the same Charlene, but listed as great attitude, but safety girl.

    Emma Young: BBBJ was only thing listed.

    Diamond (aka Mona): CBJ, CFS.

    Sweet Mickey: seems to be FBSM only.

    No Information and other board reviews suck.

    SexyJade.

    AsianMichelle.

    Tanya.

    Leelawan.

    Am I missing anyone else? Do you have guys have any favorites for GFE? Seems like to definitely get a GFE, I should stick with the Kgirls.
    Sexyjade safety girl cfs CBJ good massage though.

  4. #4866

    Jill

    Contacted her a while back when she was in Skagit, 100 car date quote, I drove out to BFE to get her and she ghosted me. She texted me a few more times after that but I ignored her.


  5. #4865

    Love sisters are better

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Met Sunny Love a couple nights ago. Like Nancy, the hype definitely lives up to the real experience. Definitely a GFE with some PSE sprinkled in. Lots of kissing, teasing, and cuddling. She also likes it a little rough, but not too hard. She put my hands on head to control her BBBJ and gagging. DFK, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, and BBBJCIM. Like Nancy, I think Greek MIGHT be possible, but with size restrictions. Absolute no is BBFS. Most definitely not a clock watcher because I was there for about an hour and a half. Definitely recommend taking a shower because of the great vertical body sliding and BBBJ preview. It's really difficult for me to choose which one is better because they both have excellent service and personalities. Despite having great chemistry with both, I do feel that I had a bit more chemistry with Sunny, but on the flip side, you might have better chemistry with Nancy.

    As I mentioned in my review of Nancy, they're low volume now and end early with last appointment being at around 6:30 PM at the latest. They don't really have a set schedule either so some days they'll just randomly not work. They live in a 2 bdrm, but only use 1 room for seeing clients so that makes scheduling even more limited. I recommend prebooking maybe 2-3 days ahead of time. I was planning on seeing other Thai girls, but I honestly feel like they would be let downs compared to the Love sisters. Asian Jennifer did get some great mentions from guys here so I might check her out. Aliz was highly recommended to me as well so I might see her since she's in town.

    I've also had a couple people reach out about the Love sisters contact info. Guys, do a little research. You can Literally Google "Sunny Love Escort" and get the answer.
    Generally agree, the sisters are great and are up for most anything aside from Greek or BBFS but are hard to schedule with. Last minute and even same day can be very hard to schedule. Jennifer provides a good GFE experience but her body is a bit more dated and she's not into the tuma like the love sisters, I would take the sisters over Jennifer every time.

  6. #4864

  7. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Met Sunny Love a couple nights ago. Like Nancy, the hype definitely lives up to the real experience. Definitely a GFE with some PSE sprinkled in. Lots of kissing, teasing, and cuddling. She also likes it a little rough, but not too hard. She put my hands on head to control her BBBJ and gagging. DFK, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, and BBBJCIM. Like Nancy, I think Greek MIGHT be possible, but with size restrictions. Absolute no is BBFS. Most definitely not a clock watcher because I was there for about an hour and a half. Definitely recommend taking a shower because of the great vertical body sliding and BBBJ preview. It's really difficult for me to choose which one is better because they both have excellent service and personalities. Despite having great chemistry with both, I do feel that I had a bit more chemistry with Sunny, but on the flip side, you might have better chemistry with Nancy.

    As I mentioned in my review of Nancy, they're low volume now and end early with last appointment being at around 6:30 PM at the latest. They don't really have a set schedule either so some days they'll just randomly not work. They live in a 2 bdrm, but only use 1 room for seeing clients so that makes scheduling even more limited. I recommend prebooking maybe 2-3 days ahead of time. I was planning on seeing other Thai girls, but I honestly feel like they would be let downs compared to the Love sisters. Asian Jennifer did get some great mentions from guys here so I might check her out. Aliz was highly recommended to me as well so I might see her since she's in town.

    I've also had a couple people reach out about the Love sisters contact info. Guys, do a little research. You can Literally Google "Sunny Love Escort" and get the answer.
    Nice so they're back from their break?

  8. #4862
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Met Sunny Love a couple nights ago. Like Nancy, the hype definitely lives up to the real experience. Definitely a GFE with some PSE sprinkled in. Lots of kissing, teasing, and cuddling. She also likes it a little rough, but not too hard. She put my hands on head to control her BBBJ and gagging. DFK, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, and BBBJCIM. Like Nancy, I think Greek MIGHT be possible, but with size restrictions. Absolute no is BBFS. Most definitely not a clock watcher because I was there for about an hour and a half. Definitely recommend taking a shower because of the great vertical body sliding and BBBJ preview. It's really difficult for me to choose which one is better because they both have excellent service and personalities. Despite having great chemistry with both, I do feel that I had a bit more chemistry with Sunny, but on the flip side, you might have better chemistry with Nancy.

    As I mentioned in my review of Nancy, they're low volume now and end early with last appointment being at around 6:30 PM at the latest. They don't really have a set schedule either so some days they'll just randomly not work. They live in a 2 bdrm, but only use 1 room for seeing clients so that makes scheduling even more limited. I recommend prebooking maybe 2-3 days ahead of time. I was planning on seeing other Thai girls, but I honestly feel like they would be let downs compared to the Love sisters. Asian Jennifer did get some great mentions from guys here so I might check her out. Aliz was highly recommended to me as well so I might see her since she's in town.

    I've also had a couple people reach out about the Love sisters contact info. Guys, do a little research. You can Literally Google "Sunny Love Escort" and get the answer.
    What's there contact info?

  9. #4861

    Time with Sunny Love

    Met Sunny Love a couple nights ago. Like Nancy, the hype definitely lives up to the real experience. Definitely a GFE with some PSE sprinkled in. Lots of kissing, teasing, and cuddling. She also likes it a little rough, but not too hard. She put my hands on head to control her BBBJ and gagging. DFK, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, and BBBJCIM. Like Nancy, I think Greek MIGHT be possible, but with size restrictions. Absolute no is BBFS. Most definitely not a clock watcher because I was there for about an hour and a half. Definitely recommend taking a shower because of the great vertical body sliding and BBBJ preview. It's really difficult for me to choose which one is better because they both have excellent service and personalities. Despite having great chemistry with both, I do feel that I had a bit more chemistry with Sunny, but on the flip side, you might have better chemistry with Nancy.

    As I mentioned in my review of Nancy, they're low volume now and end early with last appointment being at around 6:30 PM at the latest. They don't really have a set schedule either so some days they'll just randomly not work. They live in a 2 bdrm, but only use 1 room for seeing clients so that makes scheduling even more limited. I recommend prebooking maybe 2-3 days ahead of time. I was planning on seeing other Thai girls, but I honestly feel like they would be let downs compared to the Love sisters. Asian Jennifer did get some great mentions from guys here so I might check her out. Aliz was highly recommended to me as well so I might see her since she's in town.

    I've also had a couple people reach out about the Love sisters contact info. Guys, do a little research. You can Literally Google "Sunny Love Escort" and get the answer.

  10. #4860

    EllaMay00 or Indian Diamomd

    Anyone have any experience with EllaMay00 on TNA? She has some bad rep but I'm tempted anyway.

    How about Indian Diamond? She wouldn't normally be my type but I've got an itch I feel like I need to scratch.

    Any perso al expérience would be appreciated. PM is fine if you don't want the world to know.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #4859
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    OK, that worked, but no reviews, no ads? She does look good, but rates are ridiculous.

  12. #4858

    Scarlett_13

    Can't get the stupid link to work, but does anyone have any experience with her from the other board? TIA.

  13. #4857

    Link to Bunny on TNA

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she erased it but her handle is searchable. Bunnyyyxo.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    No such luck. Tried Bunny and Bunnyyyxo on both the Provider and Reviews forums, but nothing came up.
    Try here: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?544717-Bunnyyyxo.

  14. #4856
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    No such luck. Tried Bunny and Bunnyyyxo on both the Provider and Reviews forums, but nothing came up.
    Here is link.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?544717-Bunnyyyxo

  15. #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she erased it but her handle is searchable. Bunnyyyxo.
    No such luck. Tried Bunny and Bunnyyyxo on both the Provider and Reviews forums, but nothing came up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape