Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 19573
-
04-26-22 16:55 #8743Senior Member

Posts: 134Mini Health. Eva
I'm curious if Eva is still at Mini Health Everett. Back in the fall / winter of 2020 she had a cute short haircut. I saw her again a few months back and she had grown it out a little. Cute lady though.
I only had pretty standard massage with her with HE and breast play but would really like more. Anyone have anything on her. Or know if she's even still there?
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 15:59 #8742Senior Member

Posts: 603Walked away with full service for the standard amount expected.
Originally Posted by BryLos
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 12:02 #8741Regular Member

Posts: 5How much for tips?
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 21:22 #8740Senior Member

Posts: 603Mini Health, S everett, and Lynnwood.
Originally Posted by Streaker12
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 21:06 #8739Regular Member

Posts: 13What AMP was this?
What is the name of this place / where is it?
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 07:36 #8738Senior Member

Posts: 158Lulu
I'd eat at that restaurant.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 00:56 #8737Senior Member

Posts: 265Seven
I can confirm Seven also known as Happy is back at Kings after her vacation. I just filled her with a load last week.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 14:18 #8736Senior Member

Posts: 495I was told she works at a restaurant now.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 16:38 #8735Senior Member

Posts: 603Mini Health
Had plans up north but had to turn around. See Mt Vernon thread. Figured I cruise around, see what struck my fancy. Mini is unharmed from the fire. Tiny little provider greeted me, got down to basics. Pretty standard rate. Started with covered BJ, switched it up, her on her back. Got going and she felt like she was getting into it. I got my thumb on her clit and about 2 min later she was pulsing and wetter than ever. I held in deep while she squirmed. After a minute I gave her a good pounding but blew pretty quickly after that as I was pretty fired up.
-
04-22-22 12:34 #8734Senior Member

Posts: 603I liked her. Amazing tits, super nice, up early and did give excellent head. My preference was her on her back, head turned. I would hold her head and slowly pump away while she stroked herself.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 11:01 #8733Senior Member

Posts: 1115Sophia Belladonna
Oh yeah, can confirm. Always liked how she mixes a nice amount of dirty talk with some solid oral skills. Actually never banged her; only sought her out when I wanted an old school porn style BBBJCIM. Unfortunately the last sightings of her were in Medford, OR and she hasn't posted anything on that other board since September 2021.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 05:17 #8732Senior Member

Posts: 158Queen of the BBBJ
Sophia Belladonna if she is still around.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
She will suck out all of your juices and keep sucking after the pop like you have never imagined until you pull out of her mouth.
-
04-22-22 01:28 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 1115Seven
Thanks dude! Looked through the recent posts and from what I can tell she's back at King's.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 22:55 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Lulu / Soft Bay
Went to Soft Bay the other day, and asked about Lulu since she was asked about here. Was also told that she's no longer working there, but no hint as to where she went. Not sure who exactly is working there these days (due to communication difficulties), but it sounds like its Kiki / Yuyu / Cindy. But generally turnover there is pretty low. I think Cindy has been there for at least 3 years.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 21:46 #8729Senior Member

Posts: 1115Dirty Ole Man
Yeah. LOL.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
Figured I was showing my age by referencing those two BJ queens.












Reply With Quote




