Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 1181 1681 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15517

    Buttermilf biscuits

    Saw her at her apt a couple months ago, would not go back ever. More than just a bit messy. Looked like worst hoarders episode ever. Dog was sweet, but place was gross, and so was she. Had to change plans and opt for BJ only while I closed my eyes and held my breath. Maybe she's better in notel, but not for me. Not attractive under clothes at all, but she was nice. Dude walking in as I left, also. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/78642800.

  2. #15516

    Ruggz

    First visit was ok, she was nice, not too drunk but hard to tell. Lots of play before, good finish, not rushed. Just not very attractive to me and no chemistry between us, probably not going to repeat but nothing against her at all. She was quick to accommodate on short notice and said she'd rather stay in then go on visit she had an appointment for.

  3. #15515

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity to see her earlier today, thank you Bill for her digits. Communication was good, upon pulling up to her spot at a notel in Middletown, she was out-front smoking. She looked good, cute shorts and top, she stepped into the bathroom to brush her teeth, which I appreciated. She liked to kiss, she likes to touch, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, she did everything I asked of her. The agreed upon donation I thought was fair, please don't DM me for her digits, Bill can handle that.
    Hopefully you'll come back! I had a blast!.

  4. #15514
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    You guys can DM her. She's on here now. RaegynGayle is is her user name. I think she ia very fair priced. But as always, YMMV.
    Thank you both so much! It means a lot, more than you know.

  5. #15513

    Worth a visit

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and asked her why would she use a pic with her name on it and she claimed to know nothing about the ad. Very strange.
    Slim body, cute little butt, great BBBJ. DATY, seemed hesitant at first. Rest was covered. Seemed to enjoy herself.

  6. #15512

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    She's fun. Just got to ignore the other shit as she's a bit crazy. And actually nice in a crazy way when you ignore her. And the only real important thing. She loces to fuck and has a great big tit MILF body to get your enjoyment from. If that's what you like.
    Well Ariel got me again. In transit and she went silent, crickets. 4 hours later text me come see her. Obviously declined. First time shame on her, second shame me, Not next for this guy! Seen several of these reports on her ghosting or wanting delivery service.

  7. #15511

    Not the boys. Sorry about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    She's real, I'm friends with her on Facebook, I seriously doubt she is cooperating with Uncle. She is very good friends with Taylor (Tay Tay) and Amanda.
    He's right, ended up still going through with it cause I was curious and and I was thinking with my other head. Was a good experience, only takeaway was the 2. 5 hr delay. But other than that great dream, 7. 5-8 ish. I recommend and will repeat. Sorry about that guys, heard the boys were being extra active and a friend of mine got caught so I was a little on edge with worry.

  8. #15510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Steph

    I texted her and asked her why would she use a pic with her name on it and she claimed to know nothing about the ad. Very strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan2291  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Not sure if this is same Steph as in other post.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...h/472170158284

  9. #15509

    Steph

    Any info? Not sure if this is same Steph as in other post.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...h/472170158284

  10. #15508
    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    Any details like location? Ad that led you there?
    Beavercreek.

  11. #15507

    Monique

    Used to be a good time 10 years ago, but has developed GPS and demands a higher donation now than she did then even though she is older and less attractive. It also looks like she has recently increased it again.

  12. #15506

    LOL thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity to see her earlier today, thank you Bill for her digits. Communication was good, upon pulling up to her spot at a notel in Middletown, she was out-front smoking. She looked good, cute shorts and top, she stepped into the bathroom to brush her teeth, which I appreciated. She liked to kiss, she likes to touch, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, she did everything I asked of her. The agreed upon donation I thought was fair, please don't DM me for her digits, Bill can handle that.
    You guys can DM her. She's on here now. RaegynGayle is is her user name. I think she ia very fair priced. But as always, YMMV.

  13. #15505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Raegyn

    I had the opportunity to see her earlier today, thank you Bill for her digits. Communication was good, upon pulling up to her spot at a notel in Middletown, she was out-front smoking. She looked good, cute shorts and top, she stepped into the bathroom to brush her teeth, which I appreciated. She liked to kiss, she likes to touch, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, she did everything I asked of her. The agreed upon donation I thought was fair, please don't DM me for her digits, Bill can handle that.

  14. #15504
    Any details like location? Ad that led you there?

    Quote Originally Posted by BdJon  [View Original Post]
    Ok, you mongers watch your six. Uncle is out doing there thing. When you pull up early for an incall and there sits uncle in parking lot watching thinking he is incognito. So stick with what you know that is for sure. And don't try anything new. Luckily I left and nothing happened.

  15. #15503

    Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Before I get the "use the search function" pounding. I have. It's difficult to tell if the reviews are her or not. Lord knows there are a ton of Alexis' in this business.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/274263432047

    Anyone got any recent word, advice on this one? I've recently found myself very attracted to the tatted ladies. I enjoy exploring them, and hearing any backstories. It can be an ice breaker, a chance to calm 1st visit nerves.
    Don't do it, she threatens to tell your family, she wants a deposit you'll never see it or her 20 miles of bad road.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape