Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 25721
-
04-21-22 18:04 #15506Senior Member

Posts: 125LOL thanks
You guys can DM her. She's on here now. RaegynGayle is is her user name. I think she ia very fair priced. But as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by KED75
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 17:30 #15505Senior Member

Posts: 157Raegyn
I had the opportunity to see her earlier today, thank you Bill for her digits. Communication was good, upon pulling up to her spot at a notel in Middletown, she was out-front smoking. She looked good, cute shorts and top, she stepped into the bathroom to brush her teeth, which I appreciated. She liked to kiss, she likes to touch, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, she did everything I asked of her. The agreed upon donation I thought was fair, please don't DM me for her digits, Bill can handle that.
-
04-21-22 14:16 #15504Senior Member

Posts: 355Any details like location? Ad that led you there?
Originally Posted by BdJon
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 13:42 #15503Senior Member

Posts: 444Bad News
Don't do it, she threatens to tell your family, she wants a deposit you'll never see it or her 20 miles of bad road.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 13:29 #15502Senior Member

Posts: 369Jesse
I would also like digits for Jesse is someone has permission to share with seniors.
Originally Posted by HowardTDuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 13:16 #15501Senior Member

Posts: 368Yes that is springfield jessi, spinner body, very vocal, can take a pounding, always asks me to bring her favorite toy.
Originally Posted by Bill513OH
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:20 #15500Senior Member

Posts: 50Stay clear.
I know her personally. Odds are high that her and her boyfriend will probably rip you off.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
04-21-22 11:32 #15499Senior Member

Posts: 80Any quick news on this one
-
04-21-22 11:21 #15498Senior Member

Posts: 288Alexis?
Before I get the "use the search function" pounding. I have. It's difficult to tell if the reviews are her or not. Lord knows there are a ton of Alexis' in this business.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/274263432047
Anyone got any recent word, advice on this one? I've recently found myself very attracted to the tatted ladies. I enjoy exploring them, and hearing any backstories. It can be an ice breaker, a chance to calm 1st visit nerves.
-
04-21-22 09:59 #15497Senior Member

Posts: 342Jessie
I believe this is Jessie from Springfield. Saw her last summer and I think and wrote a review but I do remember other reviews. She was nice enough, decent body, just had a kid and was in a disaster of a house with a nosy neighbor. Don't think she was advertising. Would love if you could PM me her digits. Hope this helps.
LA.
Originally Posted by Bill513OH
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 08:49 #15496Senior Member

Posts: 157She's real, I'm friends with her on Facebook, I seriously doubt she is cooperating with Uncle. She is very good friends with Taylor (Tay Tay) and Amanda.
Originally Posted by CauseItsTru
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 08:47 #15495Senior Member

Posts: 157Ya, I know her, she was jammed up for a bit, her and Taylor and Amanda are very close friends.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 08:30 #15494Senior Member

Posts: 533Who is she?
What name did she give you? I keep a private list of numbers, so if you send me the number she contacted you from I can look and see if I have played before. Did she give you any more details?
Originally Posted by Bill513OH
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 07:43 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 154It's a scam. Someone will contact you later claiming to be her father and threatening to call the police on you because she is underage.
Originally Posted by Bill513OH
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 06:33 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 125Anyone know this girl? Jessi
She texted me out of the blue. Said I texted her over a month ago and she didn't reply. I delete messages tho since about 80% never reply. Said she's well reviewed here but I didn't see anything. She don't look familiar either.











Reply With Quote





