Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 24811
-
04-24-22 09:51 #18181Senior Member

Posts: 808Every chick I've seen
Every chick that I have seen that does pay for play will do anything, anything goes. That includes DI chicks. You guys are always asking the wrong questions.
Originally Posted by NedFlander5
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 02:19 #18180Senior Member

Posts: 121Don't normally do this
Hey guys, I don't usually just ask like this but does anyone have any personal experience with "Sugar".
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sugar-es...napolis-857862
I think I asked once upon a time ago, and I did try and to my own research and I believe I read that she does anything, and I mean ANYTHING. I'm not looking for BBFS, but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her and how much goes when I think I read "anything goes". Sorry to just up and ask and not bite the bullet and report myself. But with the recent troubles with some AMP's, I tend not to deviate far from reliable DI or the AMP scene. DM me if you got any info, otherwise be safe out there boys.
-
04-23-22 09:21 #18179Senior Member

Posts: 960Every time
Every time A chick asked for money upfront I tell him the same thing. If you're not scamming me you just made me unattracted to you, because stupidity is not attractive. If you could get somebody to send you money for doing nothing why would you do something for the rest of the money. That would be stupid you could just sit around and get people to send you money.
Originally Posted by Karma74
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 07:52 #18178Senior Member

Posts: 1095Even High End
I even turn down high end who are well-known and reviewed if they ask for a deposit. Not going to happen.
Originally Posted by Karma74
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 07:00 #18177Senior Member

Posts: 49We repeat. NEVER give up any cash deposit. All scams.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 20:04 #18176Senior Member

Posts: 247Never give any money first.
Originally Posted by OhioFreak
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 18:25 #18175Regular Member

Posts: 4Snapchat / Tinder
Hello Indy!
Odd question. I am in town for the night and looking to have some fun. Tried AFF and that did not work out well. Moved on to Tinder, and thought it was going well but ended up being a lot of escorts. They ask for half up fron over apple pay or something like that. I have been out of the hobby for a while and a little scared of that but not sure if I am just thinking with the wrong head. Anyone met someone who does half up front or am I most likely going to be scammed?
-
04-22-22 07:56 #18174Senior Member

Posts: 247Sky's the limit
I remember someone who advertised under that moniker. Shitty hotel on east side. Dark room. Don't know if its the same person but I recall "jumping ship" after seeing the room. Not saying its her. Just my 2 c worth.
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 05:24 #18173Senior Member

Posts: 346Any info on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...limit/45399546
-
04-22-22 05:06 #18172Senior Member

Posts: 1095This one
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/80251457
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 21:12 #18171Senior Member

Posts: 509Not sure who. ?
Is this the little chic that was around maybe 2-3 years back? Cute as hell & looked like she was younger than she was?
Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 17:59 #18170Senior Member

Posts: 617To clarify,
In the interest of fairness, the "toothiness" comment was not about Vivian. It was a general comment, designed to paint a broad picture. Vivian gives a very good blowie in fact. I should clarify that my issue is not in any way about her performance or attitude or anything else, other than the financial side of things. In the dozen or so times I've seen her, I've enjoyed the session. The way I worded a couple of things might not have indicated that.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 16:23 #18169Senior Member

Posts: 617Mayye?
Any info on Mayye? She's hit and miss with the advertising. If she is advertising, it' probably on Eros. She's not there now, so no link to offer.
-
04-21-22 11:08 #18168Senior Member

Posts: 617Apparently, Vivian (and others) don't like their grandparents.
I've lost respect for someone I was quite fond of.
Historically, I've not had any issues with ladies raising their prices. If you could get paid more money for doing the same job, you would take it, as would I. However, regulars would always be grandfathered in, always. It's a way to keep a steady customer, as well as to show some appreciation for the income that person has provided you with already, the income you used to put gas in your car, food in your belly, and illicit substances into your neural pathways. So I guess that's not a thing in Indy any more. Fortunately, I'm on the road a lot. So I'm not stuck with having to pay 500 for what I used to pay 400 for, which wasn't an over the top experience with a total knockout in the first place. I'm hearing that this is the case with some of the providers here, and I've now experienced it myself with Vivian. The part that I place in the "Totally BS" category is that I have always left a tip on top of my donation. If these girls are price fixing, this is one of the few industries that they can do it in, and as a self employed person myself, I wish them all the luck in the world with increasing their bottom line. But loyalty (and a past history of tipping) should, in my humble option, count for something. Everyone will be just fine if Early seeks out new and greener pastures on SA, P411 or Eros, leaving old pastures behind, and they should be. But for that kind of donation (or close to it), you can get a 9 or a 10 Russian or South American in a four star hotel, and who is impeccable, from her perfectly coiffed head of hair, to her freshly-manicured toes, with a BJ that has been fine tuned to perfection and is completely devoid of any and all toothiness. The rising prices sans the grandfather tradition are a byproduct of fewer options in this godforsaken place, served with a heaping side order of entitlement. However, there ARE other options. You just have to put in a little more time and / or leave the confines of central Indiana. I got nuthin but time and a lot of frequent flyer miles.
-
04-21-22 10:26 #18167Senior Member

Posts: 127No way Jose
You're likely not to find providers this good looking on Listcrawler / Alligator. Most are basically one step up from the "lovely" streetwalkers profiled on this site, except they have teeth most of the time. Lots of cottage cheese asses too, thanks to "influencers" making it OK for fat chicks to wear bikinis and yoga pants. I'd stick to P411 and DI and pretty much avoid these kinds of sources. You'll catch the occasional lightning in a bottle, but you're more likely to catch something else. Be safe out here.
Originally Posted by DonutHole90
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




