Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 39981
-
04-23-22 07:33 #26706Senior Member

Posts: 958And she'll lie to you (surprise I know) about what you've already negotiated and not provide. On my last visit to there a long time ago I pointed to her mouth and we agreed on a price, I stupidly paid and then she just wanted to suck on my fingers. I used to work close by so it was convenient but will never step inside the door again. Funny thing is I still get texts saying they miss me, wonder why.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 00:24 #26705Senior Member

Posts: 135What parlor is this?
Originally Posted by PartyMonster01
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 21:08 #26704Senior Member

Posts: 218Had no idea my experiences with Vivian were so unique. Everyone have a great weekend.
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 18:52 #26703Regular Member

Posts: 13How much did her milking experience set you back?
$1. 6 for 30 m. If you go see her, skip the massage and go right into the milking session. MSOG if time permits. One thing I did notice is that she runs a timer on her phone which went off as we finished. She seems cool enough not to stop if time goes over but it is something to watch out for.
-
04-22-22 15:43 #26702Regular Member

Posts: 21Mandy
How much did her milking experience set you back?
Originally Posted by PartyMonster01
[View Original Post]
Dossy.
-
04-22-22 11:53 #26701Senior Member

Posts: 272Let's
Visited let's spa recently just to see. Got L3 with no L2 involved (though I'm sure it would've been a CBJ). Basically SXL pricing without the level of accommodation you can get at SXL. Wasn't bad, but won't return at that price point.
-
04-22-22 10:22 #26700Senior Member

Posts: 180Macau
V can be playful and allow more one once you get to know her, but my god, she's a multitasker and out of room or on phone 30% of time. I shared an anecdote a year or so ago about how she called in an order for a food delivery and leaned into my ear to ask if I wanted anything.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 00:02 #26699Banned Member

Posts: 317Mimi from peterson ave
Mimi got married and won't be coming back to do massage. She's pretty settled in with her new husband and business.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 22:19 #26698Senior Member

Posts: 218Wow, sorry man. Thought everyone got the same service from V I receive. I'd tell you about the times she opened you Macau for me during the early days of the pandemic but I don't want to upset anyone.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 20:54 #26697Regular Member

Posts: 13I crossed this off my bucket list. Saw Mandy, who also might go by Yady, for my first time. Mandy is probably mid thirties Latina with shapely curves. Definitely attractive. She did a good job of explaining how the milking table works. When it was time, she got under the table and directed me to watch her via the mirror next to the table. She has skill and it was a turn on when she kept asking for my milk. Gravity and suction took over and I painted the floor in an awesome way. She commented on the impressive load and then proceeded to wipe it up with a paper towel. I will repeat but not often due to the steep price.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 20:37 #26696Regular Member

Posts: 13Jing Ding Spa
Anyone else been here? Its on S Archer in Chinatown next to Yun Ping. Had a interesting experience last week. Decided to check it out because it's close and was hoping to find a diamond. Complete opposite. When I got there I thought I walked into an Asian senior assisted living facility social hour. Two Asian grandfather types chain smoking cigarettes. 4 older Asian women sitting on a couch. One of them took me in the back for massage. I told myself that I wasn't going to get anything more than a massage but gave in when I flipped over. L1 but didn't finish because her technique was poor and felt pity that she was still doing this shit at her age. I've seen them reviewed and there are ads posted on typical monger sites. Maybe I caught them on an off night, or Yun Ping is the better place.
Not satisfied, I drove down the street to HQ. Saw Summer, who is no supermodel, but an upgrade from where I came from. $. 4 at the door, the same amount for the L1 finish. I won't be back to either.
-
04-21-22 15:16 #26695Regular Member

Posts: 16LX Sunflower
Decided to TOFTT and paid a visit to LX Sunflower on Garfield in Oak Park. Greeted at the door by woman in her late 40's early 50's. Not a looker but in decent shape. . 5 for a 30 min massage. The massage wasn't great. Pretty much nonexistent massage. Light rubbing all over in a very unfocused manner. On the flip she was emphatic that the finish be clothed. No touching the sweater puppies but touching her leg is OK. Finish wasn't great. .6 for L1. Would not repeat.
-
04-21-22 13:48 #26694Senior Member

Posts: 1573Macau and Vivian are not the best choice
TS will be fine, detailed. Massage will be decent, strong, if she is in the mood, BUT she will stop and leave the room a few times, talk and text, massaging you with one hand only, all the time. There is another grandma, Amy. She will provide the same service, but with less interpretations. Finally, it's L1 only place, fully dressed with very limited touching allowed. Moreover, they are old and cautious, therefore, it might not be available on the first visit. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:26 #26693Senior Member

Posts: 127819
I'd saw Nancy very attractive Thai pay entrance fee. 6 massage was so so on the flip I'd make a move touch her tetas and she motion if I'd wanted a HJ I'd replied I'd wanted everything she gave me the peace signed Teo fingers then I'd reply. 140 she said okay m, she also said new owner no more granny's.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:03 #26692Senior Member

Posts: 48Lona
I saw Lona a couple of days ago. She does have a great body, nice big nipples and big ass. She asked $2 for FS and just laid there like a dead fish. At least pretend to be into it! Her lack of inspiration killed the moment.
Originally Posted by JValdez2021
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



