Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 41293
-
04-21-22 08:32 #25993Senior Member

Posts: 234Late responses
I contacted Lola from stg at around 9 am told her I could come by at noon she stopped responding then this chick responded back to me 2 am I'm happy I had my app blocked so my girl didn't see it.
I know these girls are on a bunch of stuff but when they're this dumb I just block them and move on.
-
04-21-22 01:55 #25992Senior Member

Posts: 1170About America's Worst Inn in Baymeadows
Stay away from this joint! Unless you think being shot is cool!
https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...n-transported/
-
04-20-22 23:17 #25991Senior Member

Posts: 68Saw her twice
Saw her a few years ago and then again last week. Both times were average. Menu open and cheap but she won't take off top due to prior surgeries. Only girl to ever use lube to give me head?? That part was new LOL.
Originally Posted by DuvalLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 22:49 #25990Senior Member

Posts: 1170About no girl is worth over 150 for a qv
Actually, I said "most girls" are not worth 150 qv. Most does not mean "all"; however, to be even more specific, most girl around here aren't worth a 150 qv and many that travel here are not either. I mean, I suppose it depends what you're looking for. If you're just looking for looks and no service quality, why pay 150 for just looks. If I am paying someone 150 for a qv, she better be a decent looking provider plus provide great service. Too many of these girls pussies stank, they rush you, on drugs, do calls around shifty characters, filthy incalls, and the list goes on. So, it's about looks and not necessarily drop dead gorgeous, but at least appealing or attractive for me and if I go over 5-10 minutes of our time together, she is not trying to rush me to finish. This, of course, is just my point of view.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 20:11 #25989Senior Member

Posts: 256I seen her a few times for BBBJ with facial and she has no problem delivering. I had a few times where communication sucks on her part.
Originally Posted by DuvalLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 18:52 #25988Senior Member

Posts: 690I Could Not Say It Better
Powerhouse said it better than I could on both points.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Thanks for setting things straight, I absolutely agree with Powerhouse.
-
04-20-22 18:16 #25987Senior Member

Posts: 59Nikki
I saw her a couple years ago for a qv, BBBJ only. I stick my finger in the honey hole and thought I was going to have to amputate my whole hand. Needless to say, you would think that for her age she would understand what a washcloth and a bar of soap were.
Originally Posted by DuvalLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 17:47 #25986Senior Member

Posts: 909No offense
You seem to be the type who pay bubbles 150 for hhr.
Originally Posted by ShortlinerRico
[View Original Post]
I'm hoping you are a provider in disguise. I'll disagree with power that" no girl is worth over 150 for a qv" there are levels to this. When I was in the oil business, I'd pay whatever just to sample ladies. It's like you see a new dessert at on the menu, it looks good as hell. So you don't even look at the price. Even if you only took a bite, and that b"tch was sour. You don't fret over the price, just the experience. That being said there is only a few gals in jax who I can say, just from looks alone can charge that, and more. Personally I wouldn't pay, but that's just me, and in my younger years I was one to drop 1 k for the night. Not anymore LOL. There's alot of providers who have no business charging over a Grant for a qv. Yet goofballs pay up, so it's the market we in. Qv all I need personally, for me atleast to this day I haven't had an issue with time watchers. They do be saying "I should be charging you more, you be here longer than 15".
My response "I'll see you next time".
If I don't like the doe I'm cool with not dropping a load, and just walk out in less than 5. Can't come on demand like I used too LOL.
-
04-20-22 17:23 #25985Senior Member

Posts: 909What she look like?
Link is dead.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 16:53 #25984Senior Member

Posts: 70Many thanks kind sir. I now know how to properly search.
Originally Posted by JagdPanther091
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 16:49 #25983Senior Member

Posts: 72Learning the hard way
Many, many years ago I was down on Phillips near the hotel by the on-ramp. Well I saw a SW standing outside a room with the door open. I pulled up in front of the room and asked her what was up. She invited me in and told me it was 2 two Jackson's for FS. She looked good and this is when Jax had some quality SW. Not like the walking dead we now currently have stalking our streets. So I closed the door and locked it. I noticed the bathroom door was closed so I asked if anyone else was in the room. She said nobody so I said mind if I look. She said help yourself. So I looked under the bed and then in the closet. When I opened the bathroom door I saw that the shower curtain was drawn. I am a big man and back in the day in really great shape. I also use to carry a small pistol in my right pocket. Well I snatched the shower back and her skin dirty dopeboy / boyfriend was there in the tub. He was scared shitless when he looked up and saw me standing there gun in hand. I didn't say a word I slowly backed out of the room and drove away. I have no desire to have to explain to a judge why I shot someone in a shitty hotel room. So what I've learned if you want to play. You control the situation. Either your car or your hotel room. That way you always have the upper hand.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 12:29 #25982Senior Member

Posts: 1170About qv's
Some of us rather pay qv rate initially to get a feel for a provider. Just because someone wants to white knight a broad, doesn't mean we should bite. Plenty of times I have seen a provider for a qv and was glad that's all it was because I couldn't stay in the room any longer than I needed to. With all the cottage cheese on them dare thighs, she'd do better at the cheese cake factory! Sour? For that? I can assure you, there are better looking ladies out there than this cow. That is all!
Originally Posted by ShortlinerRico
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 12:19 #25981Senior Member

Posts: 919Free time for mongering
Normally my activities are curtailed. I can't get far from work and have times where I have to be places. I can't dick around in a parking lot. Many of those restrictions are lifted right now.
Who should I go see? Alexis in PV is on my list, as is a utr in St. Augustine. I'm already in Orlando on business regularly, so I don't need to go that far. Who are your favorites for now?
-
04-20-22 12:00 #25980Senior Member

Posts: 85Saw her last Wednesday for a car date. Seemed ok. How quickly that shit can take control though.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 11:06 #25979Senior Member

Posts: 36She's real
I've dreamt with her twice. .8 qv BBBJ optional, but I prefer covered service. She is definitely the girl in the pics. Mid 20's. She's definitely into candy usage. Comms can be spotty.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
My first session with her took a few days to set up. When she finally responded to me, I couldn't go see her at the moment but we maintain some communication during that day. When I was finally free I hit her up, and she responded half hour later. I had it over to where she was located and she went radio silent for about one hour. I finally gave up and decided to head home and told her as much via text. She quickly responded and begged me to come back. I refuse to unless she gave me her room number immediately. She gave the same run-of-the-mill excuse that all girls make one trying to "get ready" but she finally relented and I made my way to her place. Normally I would've said screw it and just went home no matter what she said, but I had met her on the street once before and little guy downstairs assumed the rains of decision making at the moment. Anyway I make my way to her room, she has a very chill demeanor. I would say she looks better with clothes on overall, but not too bad considering the life that she's in. I would put her on a scale of one to 10 if she would be about a seven for women in this life. I kept the session simple. CBJ though BBBj was optional and mish to completion. She gifted me with a trinket she had shoplifted from a store on my way out LOL. As always YMMV.












Reply With Quote





