Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,286 to 15,300 of 41285
-
04-21-22 12:51 #26000Senior Member

Posts: 919There are AMPs all over Colonial but I feel pretty certain that that other place opened up there just to steal Milk traffic.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 11:54 #25999Senior Member

Posts: 919Alexis in Ponte Vedra
Alexis has been on my to-do list for a long time. She looks like a MILF doing this for excitement more than the money. I figured she was adventurous and entertaining.
I was very disappointed.
She looks okay. Very short, which I like. Her thighs and butt are not so spinnery, but okay. But her list of "no" is longer than my my Johnson. No DFK, no FIV (no anal, no COF, no MSOG for my hour, she doesn't like cowgirl (but does do reverse cowgirl for a minute or so). Basically nothing that I like. The only good thing is that she did not seem to be on drugs, and the apartment felt safe.
There's much better quality out there for the money.
FYI, she also uses a female condom.
-
04-21-22 11:27 #25998Senior Member

Posts: 266Damn!
I saw her a couple of times 5-6 years ago (when the pictures she has posted were actually taken) and it was ok experiences, can't complain for 60 coins for a QV; but then she started staying at the hometown. This was years before my incident there so I went to meet her, but everything felt different. It felt like I was being setup. Wanted me to come to the back entrance, tell her what kind of car I was in ect. So I bailed. Sounds like she is capable of things like this.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 11:20 #25997Senior Member

Posts: 266Sounds like I was not at Milk
That is definitely not what happened, so I must've went to the wrong place, which really sucks because I am almost never in the Orlando area.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 09:51 #25996Senior Member

Posts: 302Wow
You told him to be a gent, and then go on to insult half of us for no reason because we do QV. Sir, some of us just go to get a variety and are not trying to make love. We actually have women at home or somewhere else and this is purely pay for play so there is no need to spend an hour. QV or HH does fine. JMHO.
Originally Posted by ShortlinerRico
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 09:37 #25995Senior Member

Posts: 234Looking at your other posts you sound like a simp.
Originally Posted by ShortlinerRico
[View Original Post]
I saw her before keep your 2 cent.
-
04-21-22 09:06 #25994Senior Member

Posts: 154Lola
If she isn't your cup of tea, move on, no need to disrespect her. For those who considered her but didn't, you missed out on a great opportunity and friend that I can't imagine finding elsewhere. Some people are hesitant to visit a new face, I just piped up and thought I'd give my two cents that if she were of INTEREST to you, she is SOLID.
-
04-21-22 08:32 #25993Senior Member

Posts: 234Late responses
I contacted Lola from stg at around 9 am told her I could come by at noon she stopped responding then this chick responded back to me 2 am I'm happy I had my app blocked so my girl didn't see it.
I know these girls are on a bunch of stuff but when they're this dumb I just block them and move on.
-
04-21-22 01:55 #25992Senior Member

Posts: 1170About America's Worst Inn in Baymeadows
Stay away from this joint! Unless you think being shot is cool!
https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...n-transported/
-
04-20-22 23:17 #25991Senior Member

Posts: 68Saw her twice
Saw her a few years ago and then again last week. Both times were average. Menu open and cheap but she won't take off top due to prior surgeries. Only girl to ever use lube to give me head?? That part was new LOL.
Originally Posted by DuvalLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 22:49 #25990Senior Member

Posts: 1170About no girl is worth over 150 for a qv
Actually, I said "most girls" are not worth 150 qv. Most does not mean "all"; however, to be even more specific, most girl around here aren't worth a 150 qv and many that travel here are not either. I mean, I suppose it depends what you're looking for. If you're just looking for looks and no service quality, why pay 150 for just looks. If I am paying someone 150 for a qv, she better be a decent looking provider plus provide great service. Too many of these girls pussies stank, they rush you, on drugs, do calls around shifty characters, filthy incalls, and the list goes on. So, it's about looks and not necessarily drop dead gorgeous, but at least appealing or attractive for me and if I go over 5-10 minutes of our time together, she is not trying to rush me to finish. This, of course, is just my point of view.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 20:11 #25989Senior Member

Posts: 256I seen her a few times for BBBJ with facial and she has no problem delivering. I had a few times where communication sucks on her part.
Originally Posted by DuvalLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 18:52 #25988Senior Member

Posts: 690I Could Not Say It Better
Powerhouse said it better than I could on both points.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Thanks for setting things straight, I absolutely agree with Powerhouse.
-
04-20-22 18:16 #25987Senior Member

Posts: 59Nikki
I saw her a couple years ago for a qv, BBBJ only. I stick my finger in the honey hole and thought I was going to have to amputate my whole hand. Needless to say, you would think that for her age she would understand what a washcloth and a bar of soap were.
Originally Posted by DuvalLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 17:47 #25986Senior Member

Posts: 909No offense
You seem to be the type who pay bubbles 150 for hhr.
Originally Posted by ShortlinerRico
[View Original Post]
I'm hoping you are a provider in disguise. I'll disagree with power that" no girl is worth over 150 for a qv" there are levels to this. When I was in the oil business, I'd pay whatever just to sample ladies. It's like you see a new dessert at on the menu, it looks good as hell. So you don't even look at the price. Even if you only took a bite, and that b"tch was sour. You don't fret over the price, just the experience. That being said there is only a few gals in jax who I can say, just from looks alone can charge that, and more. Personally I wouldn't pay, but that's just me, and in my younger years I was one to drop 1 k for the night. Not anymore LOL. There's alot of providers who have no business charging over a Grant for a qv. Yet goofballs pay up, so it's the market we in. Qv all I need personally, for me atleast to this day I haven't had an issue with time watchers. They do be saying "I should be charging you more, you be here longer than 15".
My response "I'll see you next time".
If I don't like the doe I'm cool with not dropping a load, and just walk out in less than 5. Can't come on demand like I used too LOL.










Reply With Quote





