Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 836 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 886 936 1336 1836 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24844

    Bri & Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    First one is real and great. YMMV but GFE was my experience including bbj. Had a special, 250 for an hour when I saw her. Might be more now. However, real pain in the ass to set up and she will ghost. Best bet is to have an idea of where she's at (historically Southside), be there, then call to set up and hope your schedules align. If you do make contact but miss out best bet is to make contact again with a new number.
    Well her ad said she's leaving tomorrow so I scheduled a dream with her this evening. Text her to let her know I'm on the way and tells me that she's leaving after 2 more clients. I ask if that means that she won't see me and never heard anything back. So that fell through and left a pretty sour taste.

    On another note, could one of you fine people tell me about this Jessica? If her mic service is as good as I'm seeing, I'd love to get some details and have a dream.

  2. #24843

    Asian Ling

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/642997076675

    She finally back in town. Cute and tight 21 year old settles my Asian fetish. Go see her while she is in town.

  3. #24842
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Is her old number still good? If she had a new one please message me. Thanks.
    You have mail.

  4. #24841

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySideUp  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Jessica. She asked me to pick up coffee and covers on the way. I obliged. .4 for the visit. BBFS is available but I didn't take her up on that. Trips to Greece without any up charge.
    I also saw Jessica today. Just a quick BBBJ for. 40 as well. Nothing amazing, but also no drama and one hell of a price. She's pretty chill and easy to get along with, so that always helps.
    Last edited by DirtyDaddyRva; 04-21-22 at 17:06. Reason: add title

  5. #24840

    Jessica

    Went and saw Jessica. She asked me to pick up coffee and covers on the way. I obliged. .4 for the visit. BBFS is available but I didn't take her up on that. Trips to Greece without any up charge.

  6. #24839
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    First one is real and great. YMMV but GFE was my experience including bbj. Had a special, 250 for an hour when I saw her. Might be more now. However, real pain in the ass to set up and she will ghost. Best bet is to have an idea of where she's at (historically Southside), be there, then call to set up and hope your schedules align. If you do make contact but miss out best bet is to make contact again with a new number.

  7. #24838

  8. #24837

    Monique?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Couple of people have asked if she's back. She is and is as great as always. She's staying near off JD near Waffle House. Enjoyed my visit today. Always nice to see someone that's normal and down to earth yet loves what she does.
    Is her old number still good? If she had a new one please message me. Thanks.

  9. #24836
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie9501  [View Original Post]
    I think that is Samantha Gerhold.

    Hope your doing well.
    That's who it looks like to me too. I think she went by Kat or Kate. She had gotten herself together at one point. I lost contact with her about a year or so.

  10. #24835

    Latinas via Eros

    I've noticed all the numbers begin in 321. Is this a L(atina) CS? Also cleaners was open for the first time that I have driven by. Not sure if this is everyone's experience I'm sure I can find via search bar.

  11. #24834

    Need help

    Top providers in Chester that offer bbj, I need a regular, even at utr if you have digits. Hook a fellow brother up.

    Thanks,

    Raider.

  12. #24833
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Which Jessica is this?
    The one that's hit or miss service wise / hygiene wise. Same one that spits the cum on the floor / carpet so suggest keeping your shoes on. This one is def a get what you pay for situation.

  13. #24832
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioPlumber  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's around. Was staying in a house in Richmond a lot of drama there she moved to a hotel. You got to be persistent. She can be unreliable

    .
    Saw her at her house off hull street last week. Had a good time she didn't have covers so had to go get some but had a great time like before her time off. Little strip tease then fun began still great body and skills.

  14. #24831

    Rose

    I recently saw Rose off Arthur Ashe. Once I arrived no waiting. I get inside and see the girl in the pic. She is a very pretty girl but does have some weight on her but in a good way. She is personable. We talked for a longtime before we get started. She is outstanding cocksucker the bbj was fabulous nonstop for about 10 mins straight. Never complained. I almost blew my load before the main event had to tell her to stop. Asked her to hop on for some cg and she rode me like a wild bull for a while then she spinned around for some rcg didn't miss a beat. I let her go at it until she was tired. Then had her bend that ass over and I knocked back the rest of my Jameson and I went to poundtown on her guts. Flipped her over for some mish pinned her leg her legs on my shoulder and straight power driving like a jackhammer until I pulled out and drained my balls all down her throat. I knocked the bottom out that strawberry ass in every imaginable position. A natural born ***** that's trained to go. Went for the qv was there almost 1 hr and hh. Damage 150 Outstanding service. Good nut.

  15. #24830

    Monique

    Couple of people have asked if she's back. She is and is as great as always. She's staying near off JD near Waffle House. Enjoyed my visit today. Always nice to see someone that's normal and down to earth yet loves what she does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape