Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 836 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 886 936 1336 1836 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24836
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie9501  [View Original Post]
    I think that is Samantha Gerhold.

    Hope your doing well.
    That's who it looks like to me too. I think she went by Kat or Kate. She had gotten herself together at one point. I lost contact with her about a year or so.

  2. #24835

    Latinas via Eros

    I've noticed all the numbers begin in 321. Is this a L(atina) CS? Also cleaners was open for the first time that I have driven by. Not sure if this is everyone's experience I'm sure I can find via search bar.

  3. #24834

    Need help

    Top providers in Chester that offer bbj, I need a regular, even at utr if you have digits. Hook a fellow brother up.

    Thanks,

    Raider.

  4. #24833
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Which Jessica is this?
    The one that's hit or miss service wise / hygiene wise. Same one that spits the cum on the floor / carpet so suggest keeping your shoes on. This one is def a get what you pay for situation.

  5. #24832
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioPlumber  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's around. Was staying in a house in Richmond a lot of drama there she moved to a hotel. You got to be persistent. She can be unreliable

    .
    Saw her at her house off hull street last week. Had a good time she didn't have covers so had to go get some but had a great time like before her time off. Little strip tease then fun began still great body and skills.

  6. #24831

    Rose

    I recently saw Rose off Arthur Ashe. Once I arrived no waiting. I get inside and see the girl in the pic. She is a very pretty girl but does have some weight on her but in a good way. She is personable. We talked for a longtime before we get started. She is outstanding cocksucker the bbj was fabulous nonstop for about 10 mins straight. Never complained. I almost blew my load before the main event had to tell her to stop. Asked her to hop on for some cg and she rode me like a wild bull for a while then she spinned around for some rcg didn't miss a beat. I let her go at it until she was tired. Then had her bend that ass over and I knocked back the rest of my Jameson and I went to poundtown on her guts. Flipped her over for some mish pinned her leg her legs on my shoulder and straight power driving like a jackhammer until I pulled out and drained my balls all down her throat. I knocked the bottom out that strawberry ass in every imaginable position. A natural born ***** that's trained to go. Went for the qv was there almost 1 hr and hh. Damage 150 Outstanding service. Good nut.

  7. #24830

    Monique

    Couple of people have asked if she's back. She is and is as great as always. She's staying near off JD near Waffle House. Enjoyed my visit today. Always nice to see someone that's normal and down to earth yet loves what she does.

  8. #24829

    Dakota bliss

    Yeah she's around. Was staying in a house in Richmond a lot of drama there she moved to a hotel. You got to be persistent. She can be unreliable

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? She is posting on tryst under a new number. But I have not had any luck getting a response from her. I know one monger reported seeing her at a Waffle House I thnk is was of Midlothian.
    .

  9. #24828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Looking for some help

    Tinka got a room in Petersburg and looking for a few dates. Ebony spinner, no GFE, but tight body, off the meds and could use some company.

    https://callescort.org/804-490-2083

  10. #24827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Njak93  [View Original Post]
    Jessica has a room again off midlo. I went and saw her for a qv for 50. All lanes were open as usual. I got a nice rim and went Greek. The room is a little messy but for what you get and the price it's well worth it.
    Which Jessica is this?

  11. #24826

    Jessica

    Jessica has a room again off midlo. I went and saw her for a qv for 50. All lanes were open as usual. I got a nice rim and went Greek. The room is a little messy but for what you get and the price it's well worth it.

  12. #24825

    Sammantha Gomez Eros

    Scheduled with Sammantha this morning from EROS: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8636415.htm?cat=1 Very, sweet and well worth $2. 5 HHR 4. 00 HR. Arrived at the hotel and got the room number so I went up. Met at the door with a DFK and a handful of that round ass. Nice and soft like her MM DD's. Super friendly and her english was better than the others so comms were no problem. Undressed and kissed her some more near the bed where she turned around and rubbed that round ass on me. OMG She laid me down and went BBBJ we switched to DATY and she was non-responsive so don't waste your time. Strapped up and went mish so I ask her for lube and she said no she don't like. No worries because she was nice and wet. Mish to doggy and that was going too good but I lucked out as housekeeping knocked so we stopped. Got back into doggy for another 5 minutes and then I had her on top. Very nice view and she rode like a champ. Then the phone rings (front desk). LOL She gets back on top so by now I'm getting long winded and she's riding hard and long til I finally blew. Very nice visit!

  13. #24824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    3 day later

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Which one should I go with guys? I'm seeing one today & will report back with details with whoever I see. Opinions please?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...3/682580884947

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/353344880534.
    No report back. Who did you go see and how was it?

  14. #24823

    Mecca

    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/NjE...jRjYWMwZTc.jpg

    Hope the Link works. I've seen this one advertised for a while. Seems to be on and off. I think I called her once or texted. 5 years ago more. Before I found review sites like this.

    With booty pics like this. I'm sure that someone has tried or has connected in the past.

    Thanks in advance for any intel.

  15. #24822

    Name

    I think that is Samantha Gerhold.

    Hope your doing well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    She was awesome and I never thought I would forget her name but I have forgotten. All time great member Mark was her gatekeeper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape