Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 19550
-
04-21-22 22:55 #8720Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Lulu / Soft Bay
Went to Soft Bay the other day, and asked about Lulu since she was asked about here. Was also told that she's no longer working there, but no hint as to where she went. Not sure who exactly is working there these days (due to communication difficulties), but it sounds like its Kiki / Yuyu / Cindy. But generally turnover there is pretty low. I think Cindy has been there for at least 3 years.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 21:46 #8719Senior Member

Posts: 1115Dirty Ole Man
Yeah. LOL.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
Figured I was showing my age by referencing those two BJ queens.
-
04-21-22 17:37 #8718Senior Member

Posts: 533Bobbi Bliss is a hell of a throwback name. Sad to say I haven't found anyone that good around here, and probably never will.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:59 #8717Senior Member

Posts: 265If you can find where seven is she will comply, she's a older, but nice body and bolt ons. Also rims and pm if you're into that too.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:53 #8716Senior Member

Posts: 1115Best Local AMP Head Doctor
So I'm in a particular mood. Who would you guys vote for as being the current local AMP "Queen of the BBBJ"? Looking for a lady who will dig that it's not at all meant to prepare me for BBFS / CFS and will take her sweet time working a nut out like Little Oral Annie or Bobbi Bliss. I tried performing some searches, but I only found comments about who either does or might provide BBBJ. Nothing about an AMP lady with remarkable skills. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather tell me that way.
-
04-21-22 01:44 #8715Senior Member

Posts: 265Those two are independents on tna.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 00:40 #8714Banned Member

Posts: 1358He said he got that from Mikki and Gracee. Mikki is in Bellevue, and has been around for a while. Gracee is also independent, has her own place in Renton, and has been around for quite some time.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 00:23 #8713Senior Member

Posts: 303Where is that at At least you get that, many of us have a hard time getting that and a harder time getting a good one feel lucky.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 20:45 #8712Senior Member

Posts: 265New talent
Any new talent with a good massage and BBBJ? Want to see someone other than Mikki and Gracee LOL.
-
04-20-22 11:22 #8711Senior Member

Posts: 362Orchid services and prices
With Mia, I've only experienced pecks, no LFK or DFK--however, I haven't pursued kissing with her. My guess is no. But I recall a post where somebody suggested that another provider at Orchid is open to more, possibly including kissing, DATY, etc. ; I have no direct knowledge of that. Please let us know if you find one at Orchid who is open to kissing and DATY.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
Not sure. I'm a one-pop guy.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
Mia seemed to recognize me and so, I think, knew that I was there for FS. She offered me the half hour and implied that it would include FS.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
I deduced that the total for a half hour CFS would be 180, assuming 40 for the house fee and 140 gratuity. Since I wanted more than half an hour we didn't discuss money. At all.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 01:01 #8710Senior Member

Posts: 97Tried again this afternoon and no patrol outside this time. Got Amy. Younger girl, Maybe late 20's, early 30's. Seemed more Korean than Chinese. English worse than the typical AMP girls. Massage was a bunch of squeezing and prodding of my back and legs with the towel on. Not the best HE, but much better with her top down and great tits out. Possibly manmade, but felt great in hand regardless. Standard tip
.
Originally Posted by SeaBurner
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 21:53 #8709Regular Member

Posts: 20Water cube aroma spa
Count me in as an interested party. I'd love to know if anyone offers FS and if so, how and when to go there for the same.
Originally Posted by BlueberryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 21:24 #8708Senior Member

Posts: 65Water cube aroma spa?
Redmond location had anyone been to it lately?
-
04-19-22 19:39 #8707Senior Member

Posts: 303Do the orchird women kiss during FS or oral? More than one pop? I never got offered 30 minutes last time I was there in fact they say they only do an hour for extras which may or may not be true? Also half hour may be 140 total?
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 18:46 #8706Senior Member

Posts: 362Mia at Orchid
Hoped to visit Lake Serene the other day, based on positive reports from another monger, but there wasn't sufficient time. Opted for Lin (3 xx NW 85th) instead. But, dayum, that place is way busier than when I first visited weeks ago! I entered, was greeted within 60 seconds by Julie / Angela, and politely invited to come back later. I left and drove to Orchid on Aurora. As usual, I parked behind the white Tesla.
I rang the bell and waited, hoping that they were less busy than Lin. Indeed. Mia opened the door and invited me in. She wore a sexy, black number, kind of a negligee-panty combo. She complained of the cold and rain, and ushered me in to the room. When Mia asked if I wanted 30 minutes, I told her I wanted an hour. I handed her $200, and out the door she went. I disrobed. Nude, I lay facedown on the table. She returned shortly and delivered a decent medium-pressure massage on my shoulders, back, and legs. When it was time to flip, she quickly removed her clothes, exposing those delicious pencil-eraser nipples of hers.
I lay on my back and fondled her breasts and booty as she administered oral. I became semi-erect quickly enough and she applied the cover. She asked if I wanted her to lie down, and I did. She invited me to penetrate her and we began a vigorous session in missionary. She made the appropriate and appreciated moans and groans and I continued to pound. She seemed to be into it, shuddering and gasping, and of course that excited me further and I released into the hat. Afterward, she recovered very quickly (so maybe her words and noises weren't authentic but it definitely got the job done for me! Cleaned me off, brought some water, blah, blah, blah.
Orchid remains a solid choice for me but perhaps more as a backup than a primary destination. Although I never feel rushed there, I also have yet to get a full hour there.












Reply With Quote





