Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 330 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1424

    Nelly T. Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDude  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Nelly (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/80003849). She used to go by Jamie. I'd kept away because I had a bad interaction over text awhile go, but apparently that was he (now ditched) BF handling the coms. Saw her recently and had a great time. Good communication, sweet, very attentive. Everything covered and a bit pricey, but that was a small price to pay for finally finding something good in the area.
    I almost pulled the trigger on Jamie last summer before she vanished. Anyone know where she was? Does she still look like her old pics? Or more like the black and white pic at the bottom of the More Pics page? The b&w pic makes her look old and worn-out. How was the incall location? What was the damage? Fairly open menu?

  2. #1423

    She's pretty big.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmw550  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a good consistent bbw. What's the report on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ncall/45679760
    I found her to be too big for my tastes. She took direction well though. She did try to upsell as well (apparently not everything is covered by the base fee even though we had discussed it).

  3. #1422

    Bbw Michelle. Anybody seen her?

    Been looking for a good consistent bbw. What's the report on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ncall/45679760

  4. #1421

    Nelly T.

    Had a great time with Nelly (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/80003849). She used to go by Jamie. I'd kept away because I had a bad interaction over text awhile go, but apparently that was he (now ditched) BF handling the coms. Saw her recently and had a great time. Good communication, sweet, very attentive. Everything covered and a bit pricey, but that was a small price to pay for finally finding something good in the area.

  5. #1420

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jay recently? I have wondered how she is. She was fun to fuck. Back in 2019 LOL. Does she ever advertise anymore?
    Yes, it looks like Jay is still active. On Erotic Monkey it shows she has been active but I have not seen her advertise any where else. She was a fun time in 2019 for sure but last time I had seen her she was looking pretty rough so I have not repeated with her since. If you see her please report back it would be great if the old Jay from a few years ago was back.

  6. #1419

    Tina?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldNSlowa2  [View Original Post]
    There is a lady name Tina in Brighton.
    Is this the Tina you are referring to? I see she lists in multiple cities in the area and works out of Jackson. I don't see any reports or anything that has info on a Tina in Brighton. Can you give me some contact info please. https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...i/724260615871.

  7. #1418

    Re: Jay in Brighton

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightridr48  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if there are any providers in Livingston County other than Brighton Jay? I have seen Jay in the past and I think she has gone downhill hard since I first met her about 4 years ago. Thank you for any feedback.
    Has anyone seen Jay recently? I have wondered how she is. She was fun to fuck. Back in 2019 LOL. Does she ever advertise anymore?

  8. #1417
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMayhem  [View Original Post]
    Check the Ripoff Report forum. She used to go by Ana or Kelli.

  9. #1416

    Cash and Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMayhem  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Ana / Kelli / Sarah.

    She was on sugar sites, been escorting for a while.

    Reports of cash and dash with bf. I guess she has gone downhill in looks and health also.

  10. #1415

    No name provider


  11. #1414
    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Gypsy on short notice and although she was moving between hotels, I was able to see her in a little over an hour. Comms were good.
    That's great news because comms have often been the worst thing about trying to schedule with her. I hope this becomes the new normal for her.

  12. #1413

    Gypsy $ & Link

    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is that great. Unfortunately I've blown my budget for April LOL. What did she charge you for the hour?
    $240 for HR.

    Link: https://sumosear.ch/phone/734-382-8582.

  13. #1412

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Gypsy on short notice and although she was moving between hotels, I was able to see her in a little over an hour. Comms were good. She was working out of a mid-range, very clean and safe hotel in South AA, near the big mall.

    Gypsy is a petite (5'3") early thirty-something with a beautiful face and a really nice figure. She has very firm and perky C-cups and a really grabbable / spankable ass. She has a fair number of tatoos but nothing I found distracting, Her skin is soft, smooth and firm.

    As other reviewers have said, she is very chill and pleasant to spend time with. She was a good conversationalist and immediately put me at ease, She is not a clockwatcher and takes direction very well. She was clear-headed and I saw no evidence of candy use.

    After I arrived she made me instantly comfortable and we both stripped and moved to the bed. She is a very good GFE escort IMHO. She is a great DFK kisser and likes to cuddle and is very 'handsy' with her making out. I LOVE the hand-behind-the-head whilst cuddling and kissing. We moved along to finger play and a fantastic DATY session which she seemed to appreciate. KItty was fresh and clean as a daisy and was sensitive / responsive. She then gave me a terrific BBBJ that pushed me over the edge and I gave her a pearl necklace. We rested a while and started round two. She roused the purple helmeted warrior for another joust and we went at it in doggy but I couldn't finish. Damnned old age. It wasn't for lack of effort on her part. She fetched the clean-up cloths, she gave me some nice parting hugs and kisses and I went on my way a happy man. Will definitely repeat!
    She is that great. Unfortunately I've blown my budget for April LOL. What did she charge you for the hour?

  14. #1411

    Gypsy Review

    I contacted Gypsy on short notice and although she was moving between hotels, I was able to see her in a little over an hour. Comms were good. She was working out of a mid-range, very clean and safe hotel in South AA, near the big mall.

    Gypsy is a petite (5'3") early thirty-something with a beautiful face and a really nice figure. She has very firm and perky C-cups and a really grabbable / spankable ass. She has a fair number of tatoos but nothing I found distracting, Her skin is soft, smooth and firm.

    As other reviewers have said, she is very chill and pleasant to spend time with. She was a good conversationalist and immediately put me at ease, She is not a clockwatcher and takes direction very well. She was clear-headed and I saw no evidence of candy use.

    After I arrived she made me instantly comfortable and we both stripped and moved to the bed. She is a very good GFE escort IMHO. She is a great DFK kisser and likes to cuddle and is very 'handsy' with her making out. I LOVE the hand-behind-the-head whilst cuddling and kissing. We moved along to finger play and a fantastic DATY session which she seemed to appreciate. KItty was fresh and clean as a daisy and was sensitive / responsive. She then gave me a terrific BBBJ that pushed me over the edge and I gave her a pearl necklace. We rested a while and started round two. She roused the purple helmeted warrior for another joust and we went at it in doggy but I couldn't finish. Damnned old age. It wasn't for lack of effort on her part. She fetched the clean-up cloths, she gave me some nice parting hugs and kisses and I went on my way a happy man. Will definitely repeat!

  15. #1410
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I believe this profile is the actual worst date I've ever had. She's in those super rundown townhouses right? If it's the same person she was coked up out of her mind when I saw her and asked me to bring her Chore Boy pads LOL. Her pics are cute for sure but she had a scary look to her when I saw her. Outside chance I'm thinking of a different person though.
    You remember correct. And she is beyond disgusting. Lazy thief.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape