Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 31820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27005

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantMem  [View Original Post]
    I've spent hours and hours trying LC, Tinder, Sumosearch, eroticmonley, Babylon something or another.

    Where is the best place to get honest reviews so I don't end up in a bind?

    I'm willing to pay for a membership.

    I've done the Q massage and Oasis massage and I'm ready to take it to the next level.
    You come here. I am already paying a provider, which pretty much eats up my budget. From what I've seen in this forum, the reviews / reports are pretty damn accurate. So I don't feel the need to spend more money elsewhere.

  2. #27004

    Where do I go to get useful information?

    I've spent hours and hours trying LC, Tinder, Sumosearch, eroticmonley, Babylon something or another.

    Where is the best place to get honest reviews so I don't end up in a bind?

    I'm willing to pay for a membership.

    I've done the Q massage and Oasis massage and I'm ready to take it to the next level.

  3. #27003
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    You do see Orlando in the ad?

    We are in Memphis. Sorry.

  4. #27002

  5. #27001

    Advice

    Hello! No one can share the experience of this <a href="https://escortlila.com/&#1504;1506;1512;1493;1514;1500;1497;1493;1493;1497;1489;1512;1502;1514;1490;1503;site</ a ? I'm looking forward to a site with real girls in Israel.

  6. #27000

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMoon  [View Original Post]
    Had some time on my break earlier tonight and caught a recently posted ad from Barbie. Figured nothing to lose since I was just killing time anyways. She texted back with the address so I drove over. You'll never guess what happened next.

    Sat for about 40 minutes with no reply before I took off. Can't figure out for the life of me why she continues to post if she's just going to keep ghosting people when they show up.

    Oh well. I'll spend the money elsewhere.
    Barbie is the worst one for ghosting. I was at her Perkins hideaway to see another girl who suddenly lost her room, so while that was being resolved, I decided to tell Barbie I was in the lot if she was interested in making money. She replied and we texted back and forth, then she wanted a picture. I refused, so she then ghosted, which I anticipated. So I dropped her and went back to the other girl. Never have seen Barbie in 4 years of watching her crap. And no longer want to. Complete waste of time. y'all can have her.

  7. #26999

    Paris aka Sissy

    From last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails paris usa 1.jpg‎  

  8. #26998
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMoon  [View Original Post]
    Sat for about 40 minutes with no reply before I took off. Can't figure out for the life of me why she continues to post if she's just going to keep ghosting people when they show up...
    I have asked this question of several providers recently.

    Filtering through the BS in their answers, this is my take.

    In Memphis a provider gets a lot of calls daily. More than they can respond to. They begin to see us mongers as a never-ending supply. (This may activate the GPS).

    Add in their substance demons and it becomes obvious why they might give an initial positive reply and no follow through. They will usually say yes, without any fore-knowledge of what they will be doing in 30 minutes (sleeping, looking for supplies, taking a shower, servicing a caller, going to Burger King, etc etc etc.).

    Your chances of making a successful meeting depends on if they remember, if they remember you, if they are conscious and if they are not otherwise occupied.

    My getting ghosted seems to be a function of bad luck and whether they have seen me recently and can remember that they did.

  9. #26997

    Sadie

    Had the opportunity for Sadie to pay me an outcall visit over the weekend. Communication excellent, she had communicated with me throughout the day to ensure we were still on in the evening. Very sweet woman, she is in her early 30's not a clock watcher, enjoyed just getting to know her. Very good BBBJ skills, CFS, mish, doggie, CG, RCG and she gets into it. Advertises on LC.

    Enjoy the pics!

    Happy hunting,

    C.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sadie 1.jpg‎   Sadie 3.jpg‎   Sadie 2.jpg‎  

  10. #26996
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMoon  [View Original Post]
    Had some time on my break earlier tonight and caught a recently posted ad from Barbie. Figured nothing to lose since I was just killing time anyways. She texted back with the address so I drove over. You'll never guess what happened next.

    Sat for about 40 minutes with no reply before I took off. Can't figure out for the life of me why she continues to post if she's just going to keep ghosting people when they show up.

    Oh well. I'll spend the money elsewhere.
    Had same problem for 2 scheduled appointments. You never made it to the hotel. She stopped talking before I got that far.

  11. #26995

    Latina Kream

    I have always seen her around but never tried her out, has anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9014449958/1

  12. #26994

    Same old Barbie.

    Had some time on my break earlier tonight and caught a recently posted ad from Barbie. Figured nothing to lose since I was just killing time anyways. She texted back with the address so I drove over. You'll never guess what happened next.

    Sat for about 40 minutes with no reply before I took off. Can't figure out for the life of me why she continues to post if she's just going to keep ghosting people when they show up.

    Oh well. I'll spend the money elsewhere.

  13. #26993

    Too much of a coincidence. Still advise caution.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbadd  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, I had the opportunity to visit with her yesterday. Zero issues. No obvious signs of drugs (other than Mary Jane). She acknowledged that two sessions had been interrupted by an old boyfriend, but thinks he shouldn't be further problem. Denied management. Deserves the good things mentioned about her.

    S.
    Glad it went well for you, but she is still 100% a scammer and needs to be viewed with extreme skepticism. Too much a stretch that the same sequence of events happened to both me and Golfhunter with a complete communications blackout afterwards. She says two sessions got interrupted, is that because what happened to me a Golf was a freak occurrence, or is it because that's the exact number of scam reports that are on this forum? If she make up the session for me, I'll gladly sing her praises and retract my report. Hell, I'll even be a repeat customer. The ball is in her court now. To anyone reading this and thinking about a visit with her, just know that she is a known scammer no matter how many positive reports she has on her. It's about the most extreme YMMV case you can get, and and there are plenty of other girls that have never robbed anyone.

  14. #26992

    Big fat negative

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinkBoy  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if she ever made it up to Golfhunter if not still cautious.
    Nope. Went completely dark on Friday, the day we agreed to get together again. I have communicated back and forth with her off and on since then. But I've got nothing.

  15. #26991
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    Not a good experience at all.
    My bad I should have clicked the thread. That is not the same lady that I was talking about. Apparently another Raven. Who knew. Sorry for the original post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape