Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21271

    Eleven or Moon?

    Got some time to burn Friday late afternoon in Reston and trying to decide on Moon or Eleven in Herndon. I've heard solid reviews for both. Looking for DATY and DATO. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I could make the drive down to Queen again to see Kim or Lee, but don't feel like I'll have the time to make the trek.

    Any provider you'd recommend for DATY / O?

  2. #21270

    Lucky Therapy was meh

    Met with a pretty older woman with a cake face full of makeup. She said she was outside doing some gardening so she was a little sweaty. Her hands are not the usual soft self and were heavily cracked.

    Massage was decent. Requested hard, but it was medium at best. The finish was standard. Would go back if I needed something in a pinch, but you are probably better off hunting and testing other places for that special one instead of going here consistently.

    HHR was. 60 and tip was. 60.

  3. #21269

    Soft touch

    Made a stop by ST Therapy around lunchtime. The parking lot was full as this is an office park with full occupancy it seems. Rang the doorbell and was greeted by a petite woman who said to come back in 20 minutes. I sat in the car and after 20 minutes, rang the doorbell again. This time it was (Candy / Kandy), a late 40's Korean woman with silky smooth skin and olive tones skin. Led me to one room where I waited a couple of minutes while the other client was ushered out. Requested a hhr and was given a below average body rub (this did not qualify as a massage). The body rub was decent and some flirty banter got her to giggle and open up a bit. On the flip, standard NOVa and it wasn't long before I exploded. Hot towel for the clean up and she helped me with shoes and socks. All in all a good time but I think extras are YMMV. I will repeat soon and see if her menu expands.

  4. #21268
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Could have been but I'm pretty sure my girl was local. It was the Extended suites though IIRC.
    The extended stay is now called Sonesta Suites, used to be something else. Do you remember if she advertised as Russian and the writing tattoo on her thigh? She was here so much one would think she lived here but she visited for extended periods is all. Very similar routine as another ATF provider from years past named Sexy Sarah who stayed in a condo in Herndon. Both seemed as though they had sugar daddy's who were pilots covering their housing expenses.

  5. #21267
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    How long ago? Only Natasha I remember was a hot Russian brunette who visited frequently and worked out of an extended suites on Coppermine rd. Really miss that one, she was an ATF for a couple years. Had really big script writing on her thigh. Advertised mostly on Backpage.
    Could have been but I'm pretty sure my girl was local. It was the Extended suites though IIRC.

  6. #21266

    Russian Brunette Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this girl (could have been Natasha?) or connected with her recently? She was a tall, very attractive brunette who worked out of nice hotels around Sterling. The massage was mediocre but good conversation and lots of sensual touching and I remember she was a massive squirter LOL if anyone has been with her lately I would love sone intel.
    How long ago? Only Natasha I remember was a hot Russian brunette who visited frequently and worked out of an extended suites on Coppermine rd. Really miss that one, she was an ATF for a couple years. Had really big script writing on her thigh. Advertised mostly on Backpage.

  7. #21265

    Moon

    Since Eleven was too busy, I tried Moon therapy down the street and what a mistake. "Jenny" raced through the shower and massage like it was an Olympic competition. Zero conversation, intimacy or even friendliness. Could not have been less turned on and didn't finish even from her half-hearted CBJ. Total damage $. 8 and I won't be returning.

  8. #21264

    Busy face

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I had one of my best AMP experiences ever over the weekend with Leah at Eleven. Very pretty, great English, interesting conversation, and a great massage. The spa was slow that day (Easter holiday) and she seemed willing to take her time with me. Asked "what did you tip before" and when I responded "80 or 100" she proceeded to get naked, give me some light rimming and a BBJ in 69. I finished fast so I'm not sure what else was on the menu. I left $. 2 tip on the. 8 house fee and she seemed to have a really good time.

    Anyway, I had such a good time that I tried going back the next day. Leah answered the door and didn't seem that excited to see me, said they were busy and asked me to come back. So I don't know if I did something to put her off but I certainly intend to try again next weekend to see if I get the same service.
    She was disappointed that they were too busy to add your money to the pot.

  9. #21263

    I concur

    The best service you will find anywhere. Makes you feel like a king.

    Quote Originally Posted by DecksDark987  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the best massage I've received yet, along with some serious attention to detail and overall care is Tiffany at Breeze Spa. Take a pass if it's Sofia, but Tiffany really is amazing. 40-50 yo, 5'4" thin, very attractive. . 8 for the hr, . 6 for the care. Now do a good deed and post about your next three experiences.

  10. #21262

    Leah at Eleven

    I had one of my best AMP experiences ever over the weekend with Leah at Eleven. Very pretty, great English, interesting conversation, and a great massage. The spa was slow that day (Easter holiday) and she seemed willing to take her time with me. Asked "what did you tip before" and when I responded "80 or 100" she proceeded to get naked, give me some light rimming and a BBJ in 69. I finished fast so I'm not sure what else was on the menu. I left $. 2 tip on the. 8 house fee and she seemed to have a really good time.

    Anyway, I had such a good time that I tried going back the next day. Leah answered the door and didn't seem that excited to see me, said they were busy and asked me to come back. So I don't know if I did something to put her off but I certainly intend to try again next weekend to see if I get the same service.

  11. #21261
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone that looks nice and not a granny off a true nuru experience, I'm talking the shower together, nice slow and sensual? Now I'm not speaking of the ACS or AMPs that advertise nuru but ends up an oily rushed mess and hurry up attitude. If I pay for quality and time that's what I would like not some clock watcher and constant up charge Queen.

    Thank you.
    BEG girls thay have "nuru" option do a pretty faithful nuru massage, with oils for sliding around.

  12. #21260

    Natalia (sp?) in Sterling

    Anyone remember this girl (could have been Natasha?) or connected with her recently? She was a tall, very attractive brunette who worked out of nice hotels around Sterling. The massage was mediocre but good conversation and lots of sensual touching and I remember she was a massive squirter LOL if anyone has been with her lately I would love sone intel.

  13. #21259

    Russian massage

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.
    This is a link to the Russian group working out of Tysons. They have 5-6 different phone numbers, but they all lead to the same place.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119600

    Only HE, but usually attractive. 200 hr so expensive.

  14. #21258
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    This place has been around a long time and I think it is what you are looking for:

    https://www.harmony-spa.com/
    Looks interesting, but they're not responding to me unfortunately. Strangely enough, this wasn't what I remember that was being advertised on Rubratings. They switched out girls every week or two.

  15. #21257

    Hard Upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortho313  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Thai Gina? Her latest ad is on Bedpage titled "Massage and Haircut with Gina. " Phone number 571-293-.

    Thanks for any info. Inbox if preferred.

    Ortho.
    I saw her at KKs place two years ago. She made a rather aggressive effort to upsell services that was really a turn off. Wasn't impressed with her massage skills either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape