Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21261
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone that looks nice and not a granny off a true nuru experience, I'm talking the shower together, nice slow and sensual? Now I'm not speaking of the ACS or AMPs that advertise nuru but ends up an oily rushed mess and hurry up attitude. If I pay for quality and time that's what I would like not some clock watcher and constant up charge Queen.

    Thank you.
    BEG girls thay have "nuru" option do a pretty faithful nuru massage, with oils for sliding around.

  2. #21260

    Natalia (sp?) in Sterling

    Anyone remember this girl (could have been Natasha?) or connected with her recently? She was a tall, very attractive brunette who worked out of nice hotels around Sterling. The massage was mediocre but good conversation and lots of sensual touching and I remember she was a massive squirter LOL if anyone has been with her lately I would love sone intel.

  3. #21259

    Russian massage

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.
    This is a link to the Russian group working out of Tysons. They have 5-6 different phone numbers, but they all lead to the same place.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119600

    Only HE, but usually attractive. 200 hr so expensive.

  4. #21258
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    This place has been around a long time and I think it is what you are looking for:

    https://www.harmony-spa.com/
    Looks interesting, but they're not responding to me unfortunately. Strangely enough, this wasn't what I remember that was being advertised on Rubratings. They switched out girls every week or two.

  5. #21257

    Hard Upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortho313  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Thai Gina? Her latest ad is on Bedpage titled "Massage and Haircut with Gina. " Phone number 571-293-.

    Thanks for any info. Inbox if preferred.

    Ortho.
    I saw her at KKs place two years ago. She made a rather aggressive effort to upsell services that was really a turn off. Wasn't impressed with her massage skills either.

  6. #21256

    Facials

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark125  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about others experiences at AMPs giving facials?

    I had success at Reston Wellness with Lily (sad she's gone) and more recently Cindy, but not nearly as hot. I has a mistake success at Zenith in Ashburn, but I doubt that is on the menu. Anybody else know AMPs where you can give a facial?.
    I've never had this experience at an AMP (or any MP) and not sure how to request it. How did you make it happen?

  7. #21255

    Search continues.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cave45  [View Original Post]
    Tina's not natural.
    That's what I thought but there seems to be some confusion.

    If only Angela at same place as Tina (per SlyFrog) provided BBBJ then search would have ended, but guess not.

  8. #21254

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone that looks nice and not a granny off a true nuru experience, I'm talking the shower together, nice slow and sensual? Now I'm not speaking of the ACS or AMPs that advertise nuru but ends up an oily rushed mess and hurry up attitude. If I pay for quality and time that's what I would like not some clock watcher and constant up charge Queen.

    Thank you.
    Elizabeth offers the real deal Nuru, but it's costly. She's been around for years and her services can't be topped. This is a case of you do get what you pay for.

    Reviews on the other site but her Twi**er is highly active.

    https://twitter.com/ebjourney

  9. #21253

    East European girls HJ and / or Nuru

    This place has been around a long time and I think it is what you are looking for:

    https://www.harmony-spa.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.

  10. #21252

    Gabby at For Him For Her

    Well against my better judgement I gave Gabby a shot at FHFH in Tyson's Corner area. She's pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. Standard massage and standard finish. She asked for "at least $250" to get naked. I literally laughed out loud. She's not worth that at all and the massage wasn't really worth the. 1 tipped. Better luck next time I guess.

  11. #21251

    European girls

    They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.

  12. #21250

    Which providers do this?

    Do you know any massage therapists that sit on top of you for most of the massage? I like when they do that.

  13. #21249

    Which providers do this?

    I like it when the massage therapist climbs on my back for doing the massage. Can you tell me which providers do this? I've only encountered it maybe 2 or 3 times.

  14. #21248

    True nuru experience

    Does anyone that looks nice and not a granny off a true nuru experience, I'm talking the shower together, nice slow and sensual? Now I'm not speaking of the ACS or AMPs that advertise nuru but ends up an oily rushed mess and hurry up attitude. If I pay for quality and time that's what I would like not some clock watcher and constant up charge Queen.

    Thank you.

  15. #21247

    ACS Tina

    I think the second link is correct.

    The Tina I saw has scars from a breast reduction.

    I am pretty sure they are natural. Also at the same place there is now a girl named Angela. I would call her Tina's little sister. Still in her 40's or so. Big mushy ones. Definitely natural. Everything was covered with her, but I didn't push.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    I thought ACS Tina had man-made, not Naturals.

    Are we talking about.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...793&viewfull=1#post5876793 which mentions https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/2564994.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape