Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 1325 1825 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 28249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15889

    Paradise

    Dreamed with Paradise today for the first time. Light Screening. Video verification required but that seems to be the case with all new comers in Tampa. This one was very professional.

    When I walked in candles was lit I got undressed and she had a tray for me to set my belongings into. Another thing I paid attention to. She put a condom on and proceeded with some of the wettest mouth I ever had. She asked which position do I prefer I wanted her on top so I can watch her ass bounce. We switched to Cg were I finished. Let me clean up gave me a hug and I went by my way. She's definitely the girl in the pictures! I'd say she's about 5'5. CBJ CFS CG.

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...i/024931229415

  2. #15888

    Queen Laceyy

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...y/187297318692

    Just got messaged that she is back in Tampa. Haven't seen her yet but wanted to let you guys know also.

  3. #15887

    Lexi / Charity / Tiffany / Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by RumHams  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/352-306-7835

    Looking to see if anyone has anything on this girl before I try to see her. Quick search of the number says her last posts before moving were in the Tampa area, but without a name on any of the posts, it makes finding reviews a bit difficult.
    She was one of my favorites back in the day. Looks like her post is no longer active on Mega. Check out my post 14692. Also check out posts 14691 and 14553. Last time I saw her she said she had cancer and didn't know if she would speak treatment. She disappeared soon after in Jan. My thoughts were she got busted or maybe went for treatment.

    Also search for the names Lexi, Charity, Tiffany and Sara in the Tampa Escort thread. She's been reviewed a few times under all the names. I recommend as she is cute, sexy and has a nice kinky streak, however, latest reviews mentioned her demons catching up to her.

  4. #15886

    Provider who used to be in Tampa

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/352-306-7835

    Looking to see if anyone has anything on this girl before I try to see her. Quick search of the number says her last posts before moving were in the Tampa area, but without a name on any of the posts, it makes finding reviews a bit difficult.

  5. #15885

    Never seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by G2246  [View Original Post]
    Let us know tho.

  6. #15884

    Jennie Brandon


  7. #15883

    Leah or Rhea

    Quote Originally Posted by OralPleasure31  [View Original Post]
    Watch out she got fuck up teeth.
    IMHO, she is a hard avoid. Check out my review of her from Feb 16 in post 15337. Also check out another review in post 15345. She used to go by Rhea. My guess is when it gets slow and she sees bad reviews, she changes her name. Almost never a good sign.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B0F685E6-4A37-4788-9C81-832FBA62160B.jpeg‎  

  8. #15882
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]
    Watch out she got fuck up teeth.

  9. #15881

  10. #15880

    Carrollwood Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by DoohBoy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with her? The ad intrigues me.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...u-are/45613921
    She has skills but is very difficult to get a hold of. She has a habit but controls it. If she is into you, you can have her choke on you all night. If she is on the $high side you can talk her down, but a nightmare to lock in time.

  11. #15879

    Spit

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    My bro yes to see here regular before she got prego. She is a hit and miss provider when she good, she is great however when she is bad she is awful.

    Communication is sporadic at best. Now back the she was SW and utr for about 2 yrs her DT bbbjwsallow every drop was a grantee. She had a few friends as well that would do a triple double it was ok. Since she moved over to florida ave with her bf-addict she has not been good at all.
    I'm a heavy loader so she spits. Yeah she has a bf but never had any problems. She did tell me, she does cover BJ with new people. But she still goes a great job. Her donations are in the ad and you can always text her and ask.

  12. #15878

    Swallow

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop9  [View Original Post]
    Is it cim? I seen reviews that said she doesn't cim anymore. And if so, what's the donation?
    My bro yes to see here regular before she got prego. She is a hit and miss provider when she good, she is great however when she is bad she is awful.

    Communication is sporadic at best. Now back the she was SW and utr for about 2 yrs her DT bbbjwsallow every drop was a grantee. She had a few friends as well that would do a triple double it was ok. Since she moved over to florida ave with her bf-addict she has not been good at all.

  13. #15877
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdDrinks  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tampa/79985568

    She sucked my soul today. It was what I needed.
    Is it cim? I seen reviews that said she doesn't cim anymore. And if so, what's the donation?

  14. #15876

    Talia


  15. #15875
    I have seen them on STG, Adult Look, prob Adult Search, RR before they went down, and any of the BP replacement sites, like One Backpage or Bedpage. I haven't looked for them recently though; in part due to too many slumpy's and in part due to I've hit them up enough that now I get random texts on my monger number from Seattle and So Cal area codes saying "New girl in Tampa. Come see!" LOL. I keep hoping if they get enough business, that they will start to send us some hotties!

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedCowboy69  [View Original Post]
    Where are these ads?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape