Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 1366 1866 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 30307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17332
    I heard she can get scared off pretty easily if someone says the wrong thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Possibly. The other board report states they met at a park. She did some flashing and he rubbed on her some but wasnt interested in public playing, just looking to meet her. He did say that upgrades where available from 1-500 but didn't indicate what they were. I trust the reviewer so I would say its legit. When I texted with her she seemed to have it together and followed up when I asked her to.

  2. #17331
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested to know too. She has been mentioned but not a lot of information. I hear she is legit but any extras were only hinted at. She has one review on TER but I am not subscribing just to read it. Maybe some of us can get together and rent a room and have her come and give us a show?
    Possibly. The other board report states they met at a park. She did some flashing and he rubbed on her some but wasnt interested in public playing, just looking to meet her. He did say that upgrades where available from 1-500 but didn't indicate what they were. I trust the reviewer so I would say its legit. When I texted with her she seemed to have it together and followed up when I asked her to.

  3. #17330

    Hunting

    Looking for any maid services. Is there any place in Charlotte like south Charlotte where there are chubbies not skinny?

  4. #17329
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested to know too. She has been mentioned but not a lot of information. I hear she is legit but any extras were only hinted at. She has one review on TER but I am not subscribing just to read it. Maybe some of us can get together and rent a room and have her come and give us a show?
    I contacted her the last time I was in town but she refused to even hint at what services were available. I passed.

  5. #17328
    Shill for some chick named Sarah, ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Nude Party Host

    I think we should get together and get a room and have her come entertain us.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested to know too. She has been mentioned but not a lot of information. I hear she is legit but any extras were only hinted at. She has one review on TER but I am not subscribing just to read it. Maybe some of us can get together and rent a room and have her come and give us a show?

  6. #17327

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlade2022  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/80016220

    Saw her earlier this week extremely accommodating.
    I second your post. I've seen her on multiple occasions and always left with a smile. Her photos are up to date and accurate. She is very short with a nice body. Head game is very good and she has a nice clean pussy to snack on. Only down side is no real kissing. I will continue to visit. As always YMMV.

  7. #17326
    I would be interested to know too. She has been mentioned but not a lot of information. I hear she is legit but any extras were only hinted at. She has one review on TER but I am not subscribing just to read it. Maybe some of us can get together and rent a room and have her come and give us a show?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Hickory,

    As mentioned she has been reported on before. There are other options on the table according to the OP. When I reached out to her she was not comfortable in sharing details and required an outcall location but there does seem to be alot offered. Will pull the trigger soon.

  8. #17325
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickory24  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/305343227430

    Been around for a while posting as nude house cleaning, party hostess, etc. Another post now active under party hostess. Have not seen her and do not know if additional services are available.
    Hickory,

    As mentioned she has been reported on before. There are other options on the table according to the OP. When I reached out to her she was not comfortable in sharing details and required an outcall location but there does seem to be alot offered. Will pull the trigger soon.

  9. #17324

    Hennessey?

    Anybody have any info? Details of any dreams?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/423180529272

  10. #17323

    Beware?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlade2022  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/80016220

    Saw her earlier this week extremely accommodating.
    Your first post is a review of someone in the Carowinds area? Lots of stings there and sorry but with one post, you have no credibility so I think folks should be careful on this recommendation.

  11. #17322

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/305343227430

    Been around for a while posting as nude house cleaning, party hostess, etc. Another post now active under party hostess. Have not seen her and do not know if additional services are available.

  12. #17321
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.verifyhim.com/index.php and it was nationalblacklist.com and you right I see its down but there are several and most providers won't tell you about them I return the favor when I mention their reviews by not telling them where I saw reviews. Its not good to tell providers where we talk about them bc they will join and pop in and even leave good reviews on themselves. Camden cool bc she uses her name and let people know its her but most have fake profiles using a male name.
    Yeah, I definitely didn't speak of the site. 5 star apparently logs in here and checks her own reviews. She figured out my Username here because I use the alias Eddy. But oh well. I did my part being honest about her ripping me off.

  13. #17320

    Great little lady

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/80016220

    Saw her earlier this week extremely accommodating.

  14. #17319
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDog  [View Original Post]
    So they have to be fully clothed? I don't trust those.
    No they don't its a few providers who post nude and I went to see a couple who post nude but they were reviewed as legit she might be real but from those poses I would say pix off a cam site. BUT her ad doesn't have a lot of sex talk or deposit its short and to the point. If it lead to a deposit I would just drop it. Asking for a proof pic that's not on ad is very good idea or facetime. I wouldn't try that one without some solid verification just my 2 cents.

  15. #17318

    Anyone seen this Gal?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape