Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 30307
-
04-18-22 22:03 #17317Regular Member

Posts: 18Robs you
Her place is by the plaza, what she did was let me come took me to the room I place donation on the night stand, she grab it and said give me a sec let put the cat out, so she ran, well once she did that. I ram sack the house and took a bunch belongs, had a nice pair of Jordan's I sold, also found her real name and Id and looked her up on FB.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:52 #17316Senior Member

Posts: 226So they have to be fully clothed? I don't trust those.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:15 #17315Banned Member

Posts: 905Try this one
https://www.verifyhim.com/index.php and it was nationalblacklist.com and you right I see its down but there are several and most providers won't tell you about them I return the favor when I mention their reviews by not telling them where I saw reviews. Its not good to tell providers where we talk about them bc they will join and pop in and even leave good reviews on themselves. Camden cool bc she uses her name and let people know its her but most have fake profiles using a male name.
Originally Posted by EasyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 20:46 #17314Banned Member

Posts: 905True
You right because a provider showed me on blacklist by 2 women and all I did was disagree with rates they got smart calling me broke and I said bye. The reviews say I cussed them out.
Originally Posted by EasyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 20:44 #17313Banned Member

Posts: 905Nude ads
I never trust nude ads to be real.
Originally Posted by CltFreak1
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 20:25 #17312Banned Member

Posts: 634Pictures
I heard the same thing. Most of your go to's are hot af so I believe you when you say she is better looking in person and that makes me even more excited to try and meet up with her. Thanks for the input as I appreciate all your contributions. Stay safe my brother and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 19:01 #17311Senior Member

Posts: 96Monger bad reviews
There is a site that will list the ones with bad reviews or issues. If your good, no problem. Had one search my real name and show me I was blank, no info on there, meant I was good.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
Made me rethink this whole thing knowing that my real name was out there. Sticking to regulars now.
-
04-18-22 18:50 #17310Senior Member

Posts: 41Not true. I got scammed and threatened by 5 star Companion for doing absolutely nothing.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 18:24 #17309Senior Member

Posts: 408Don't treat them bad & you won't have to worry about reviews.
Originally Posted by HappyPappy32
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 13:31 #17308Regular Member

Posts: 7This ad
Can't find any reviews with the advance search. But I've been seeing a lot of posts.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/272904890662
-
04-18-22 13:13 #17307Regular Member

Posts: 2In which website can I find her?
Originally Posted by TasteLike
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 13:05 #17306Senior Member

Posts: 41No longer a valid website?
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 12:47 #17305Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 5Thank you so much for the review I truly appreciate you!
Charge extra? No reason I would. All though it is just a little early for me LOL.
Originally Posted by Wildcat86
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 11:05 #17304Senior Member

Posts: 7334Also mentions a "deposit".
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 10:10 #17303Senior Member

Posts: 391100% agree, told her once she looks better than her pics and in her line of business that's a bad thing. All of the catfishes and filters we see it's hard to know what anyone looks like. Should let me know when she's coming back.
Originally Posted by SandPiper540
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




