Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 32159
-
04-19-22 13:36 #21269Regular Member

Posts: 5I concur
The best service you will find anywhere. Makes you feel like a king.
Originally Posted by DecksDark987
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 12:47 #21268Senior Member

Posts: 286Leah at Eleven
I had one of my best AMP experiences ever over the weekend with Leah at Eleven. Very pretty, great English, interesting conversation, and a great massage. The spa was slow that day (Easter holiday) and she seemed willing to take her time with me. Asked "what did you tip before" and when I responded "80 or 100" she proceeded to get naked, give me some light rimming and a BBJ in 69. I finished fast so I'm not sure what else was on the menu. I left $. 2 tip on the. 8 house fee and she seemed to have a really good time.
Anyway, I had such a good time that I tried going back the next day. Leah answered the door and didn't seem that excited to see me, said they were busy and asked me to come back. So I don't know if I did something to put her off but I certainly intend to try again next weekend to see if I get the same service.
-
04-19-22 11:01 #21267Senior Member

Posts: 261BEG girls thay have "nuru" option do a pretty faithful nuru massage, with oils for sliding around.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 10:52 #21266Senior Member

Posts: 286Natalia (sp?) in Sterling
Anyone remember this girl (could have been Natasha?) or connected with her recently? She was a tall, very attractive brunette who worked out of nice hotels around Sterling. The massage was mediocre but good conversation and lots of sensual touching and I remember she was a massive squirter LOL if anyone has been with her lately I would love sone intel.
-
04-19-22 10:31 #21265Senior Member

Posts: 439Russian massage
This is a link to the Russian group working out of Tysons. They have 5-6 different phone numbers, but they all lead to the same place.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119600
Only HE, but usually attractive. 200 hr so expensive.
-
04-19-22 10:28 #21264Senior Member

Posts: 383Looks interesting, but they're not responding to me unfortunately. Strangely enough, this wasn't what I remember that was being advertised on Rubratings. They switched out girls every week or two.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 10:21 #21263Senior Member

Posts: 28Hard Upsell
I saw her at KKs place two years ago. She made a rather aggressive effort to upsell services that was really a turn off. Wasn't impressed with her massage skills either.
Originally Posted by Ortho313
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 10:12 #21262Senior Member

Posts: 286Facials
I've never had this experience at an AMP (or any MP) and not sure how to request it. How did you make it happen?
Originally Posted by Shark125
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 09:04 #21261Senior Member

Posts: 846Search continues.
That's what I thought but there seems to be some confusion.
Originally Posted by Cave45
[View Original Post]
If only Angela at same place as Tina (per SlyFrog) provided BBBJ then search would have ended, but guess not.
-
04-19-22 08:09 #21260Senior Member

Posts: 443Elizabeth
Elizabeth offers the real deal Nuru, but it's costly. She's been around for years and her services can't be topped. This is a case of you do get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
Reviews on the other site but her Twi**er is highly active.
https://twitter.com/ebjourney
-
04-18-22 22:15 #21259Senior Member

Posts: 220East European girls HJ and / or Nuru
This place has been around a long time and I think it is what you are looking for:
https://www.harmony-spa.com/
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 19:40 #21258Senior Member

Posts: 115Gabby at For Him For Her
Well against my better judgement I gave Gabby a shot at FHFH in Tyson's Corner area. She's pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. Standard massage and standard finish. She asked for "at least $250" to get naked. I literally laughed out loud. She's not worth that at all and the massage wasn't really worth the. 1 tipped. Better luck next time I guess.
-
04-18-22 18:23 #21257Senior Member

Posts: 383European girls
They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.
-
04-18-22 16:12 #21256Regular Member

Posts: 5Which providers do this?
Do you know any massage therapists that sit on top of you for most of the massage? I like when they do that.
-
04-18-22 15:11 #21255Regular Member

Posts: 5Which providers do this?
I like it when the massage therapist climbs on my back for doing the massage. Can you tell me which providers do this? I've only encountered it maybe 2 or 3 times.










Reply With Quote




