Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 1659 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23365
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerDown  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have digits for her? Thanks.
    She has them, she's here. You could PM her.

  2. #23364

    Grace in NKY

    Quote Originally Posted by BillRob23  [View Original Post]
    I saw Grace today, HHR at a hotel in NKY. Reasonable rate for the service provided, she is very enthusiastic and really enjoys what she does. Which is a lot. She said she is working on getting an ad up but to PM her through the forum if you want to get in contact for now.
    Anyone have digits for her? Thanks.

  3. #23363
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    You come to your own conclusions.

    I would stay away.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/cincinna...-motel-xhzQmTN
    Will stay away. Thank you!

  4. #23362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Sophia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    With the cost of hobbying increasing everyday and these providers charging north of 4 bills per hour, I wanted to make sure I go to the right provider. I am thinking of seeing one of these two and wanted to know who is better among these two. When we compare age, body and services, what do you guys suggest? Any response from anyone who has seen these would be appreciated.
    I am unable to give my opinion on Mary Ann, however. Sophia Rose is gorgeous and a sweetheart. She looks ever better in person. And very fun to play with.

  5. #23361

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    You come to your own conclusions.

    I would stay away.


    https://xhamster.com/videos/cincinna...-motel-xhzQmTN.
    That little weasel would have received an ass kicking to remind him to stay away.

    I hate punks.

  6. #23360
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    With the cost of hobbying increasing everyday and these providers charging north of 4 bills per hour, I wanted to make sure I go to the right provider. I am thinking of seeing one of these two and wanted to know who is better among these two. When we compare age, body and services, what do you guys suggest? Any response from anyone who has seen these would be appreciated.
    Sophia Rose appears to be late 20's early 30's while MAS is mid to late 40's if that helps. Both seem to be good at their craft.

  7. #23359

    Mary Ann Summers vs Sophia Rose

    With the cost of hobbying increasing everyday and these providers charging north of 4 bills per hour, I wanted to make sure I go to the right provider. I am thinking of seeing one of these two and wanted to know who is better among these two. When we compare age, body and services, what do you guys suggest? Any response from anyone who has seen these would be appreciated.

  8. #23358
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody else find these two posts to be coincidentally odd given the current nky situation?
    I don't see anything odd about about BillRods post. He has been posting since 2018 looking for providers in Northern Ky. With that said I would not see a provider in and Ky. No matter how real they are. Molly D. Said it best KY hotter the a firecracker on 4th of July.

  9. #23357

    Dirty kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Only? A stinky hooker pussy is a HUGE, deal killing downside, imo.
    Absolute deal breaker. This is something that is completely in the providers control. If they can't manage that, no thank you.

  10. #23356

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    You come to your own conclusions.

    I would stay away.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/cincinna...-motel-xhzQmTN
    I'd say that would do it! Ha.

  11. #23355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Good morning saw bunch of post mentioning Melanie. I am heading to Cincinnati today. Is that the one you are referring to?

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/244016682687

    If not has anyone seen this one and any thoughts? Also does anyone know of a spinner that is good?
    You come to your own conclusions.

    I would stay away.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/cincinna...-motel-xhzQmTN

  12. #23354

    Melanie STG

    Good morning saw bunch of post mentioning Melanie. I am heading to Cincinnati today. Is that the one you are referring to?

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/244016682687

    If not has anyone seen this one and any thoughts? Also does anyone know of a spinner that is good?

  13. #23353

    You made me think of a really good song.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody else find these two posts to be coincidentally odd given the current nky situation?
    We can't build our dreams on suspicious minds (get it? There's a lot of talk about 'dreams' on here and then there's your post).

    So if an old friend I know (a fun gentleman I met through a mutual acquaintance).

    Stops by to say hello (in my DMs on here and then in an afternoon delight).

    Would I still see suspicion in your eyes? (When he posts a glowing review in the forums on here?

    Here we go again (didn't someone else say there was a coincidence in here involving me?

    Asking where I've been (or wondering who I am).

    You can't see the tears are real, I'm crying (actually I'm not, I'm quite sure I'm not the one who's missing out).

    Build your conspiracy theories in one hand and tug on a bit of something else with your other and see which one fills up first.

    Thanks for the ear worm though, darn good song (kisses).

  14. #23352
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    I was actually suggesting Roger to be the shallow one since he considered smell to be more than a mere 'downside. ' Don't let him get you down, we can't choose who we love man.
    I resemble that remark.

  15. #23351
    Quote Originally Posted by Will1357  [View Original Post]
    The link, gents:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ddies/45613641

    I also attached a pic, because I'm sure the link will die eventually
    TLDR: I got robbed. Don't trust this one.

    Note: I don't usually post here, I'm from Dayton, but I thought since Middletown is in between Dayton and Cincy, maybe I should tell you guys a well.

    I texted Paradise and she was relatively responsive. I don't like to go to Middletown. I've been stood up there twice. In general it's a pretty beat up town. The roads are bad, abandoned buildings abound. But she sent a verify pic without question upon request. And even though she asked for a deposit, when I said I didn't do them, she kept writing. I looked in both the Cincy and Dayton forums (using search) and couldn't locate any solid information, so it was a risk. But I'm not completely risk adverse, that's a bit of the appeal of meeting new providers.

    We agreed to meet up at her place and I made the drive down there. Waited for a little while. Texting her to tell her I'd arrived. She appeared at my car, alone. I thought this was odd, considering it was supposed to be an incall. But she wanted to go for a ride. That was cool with me. I only do HJs and CBJs anyway. Those can be done while driving, or accomplished on the side of the road in a few minutes.

    I didn't mistrust her immediately. She was in fact the girl in her photos. Really her photos were doctored to give her lighter skin, which was pretty ridiculous and detracted from her beauty. She was probably one of the hottest girls I've found in Dayton.

    She wanted to drive, so I did. I made sure I wasn't followed. I purposely ignored some of her directions. We glided through the streets and eventually settled in an alley.

    She said she wanted to go to the back. My car is a pretty small sedan, so I wasn't against it. There was more space.

    Here's where I fucked up. She asked for the donation and I gave it to her. Now, I know this is a common mistake. Something that only newbies fall for. But I suppose I've been spoiled. Or the environment is different for incalls and this arrangement needed more assurance by action.

    We both got out together. I got in the back and she opened her door, then closed it and fled. I got out quickly. She wasn't a very fast runner. I could have caught her. But was it worth the effort? Did she have a knife? I instead stood beside my car and watched her trot across a yard and disappear beside a house. I couldn't help but chuckle. I also couldn't keep this to myself.

    Feel free to PM if you have any questions.
    The P. O. $hit already took her ad from that link down, good job posting the pic. Must really need the money because she's already posting again. Some more glamour shots here and her cashapp handle. Posting these over in ripoff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.JPG‎   4.jpg‎   5.JPG‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape