Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 15828
-
04-18-22 19:54 #14193Senior Member

Posts: 546Odd at best
Originally Posted by GracefulMilf
[View Original Post]
Does anybody else find these two posts to be coincidentally odd given the current nky situation?
Originally Posted by BillRob23
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 18:19 #14192Senior Member

Posts: 92Not Really Likely
Your right about what it could cost if they got serious. On the HT part, there were a lot of references to having explicit knowledge. Looks like it was written to ensure they can get the handlers but customers would be hard to prove. Again, just my interpretation. Generally uncles threaten stuff like that to get higher up in the org. They already took the head off the snake. Everything else is just pennies on the dollar. They have a high burden of proof for the potential of a smaller reward than the expenses of the investigation. They can get a shitload more confiscating cash from a dealer. Hell, in the BC sting where they caught dudes in the room, they just got tickets to pay. Showing up was absolute proof. If someone at the the's office has a serious hard-on to chase this, maybe they do. More than likely they stop at the head & maybe parolees they can violate back. That's just my bet.
Originally Posted by Twisted69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 16:00 #14191Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 17I'd sooner die
There's absolutely no way, I told him 20% when he tried to say 25% and I don't do freebies. And I have more discerning taste in men, shall we say? He never got me a room, I have my own car, I'm not on anything and I think this is fun. I enjoy it and it shows. I'm also not desperate, I own my on home and have a job, just getting some upgrades paid for after 10 of living there. I love my job but the pay sucks. I am crap at scheduling; I just need someone to tell me where to be and the 20% was almost worth it, but he's a creep. I do have a new scheduler, with whom I am his only gal who does this sort of thing. He's just a nice guy who is super organized, could use the extra cash, and really really loves the product he's helping to peddle. I approve of guys or not, and he manages my schedule. I'm not a crack head, I don't do guys only crack heads would do.
Originally Posted by LuckyNutz
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 14:11 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 1144No you won't, not in ohio at least
Here is a very important line in Ohios code for human trafficking: "In a prosecution under this section, proof that the defendant engaged in sexual activity with any person, or solicited sexual activity with any person, whether or not for hire, without more, does not constitute a violation of this section. ".
Originally Posted by Twisted69
[View Original Post]
That is a statute reserved for true pieces of shit. Even guys who are drivers don't end up with anything severe. There was some old guy, clearly just an average harmless dude, who got charged with fourth degree felony promoting prostitution for giving a woman a ride to what turned out to be a sting back in 2017. (invasive as fuck, its really nobodys business if im hanging out with a grown woman, guy never should have been charged.) It was amended to fourth degree misdemeanor disorderly conduct and he got off with a small fine. Still all great examples of why to never pay electronically and not be specific in chat logs, but its highly doubtful some random peon is going to get charged for that, not in Ohio at least, and even if they did it wouldnt hold up in court. Kentucky I can't speak to that, but something tells me that the only way something like that has a snowballs chance in hell of materializing is if the guy incriminates himself.
Took me a while but i dug up the article. this poor bastard. finding the case on case search you can see the amended charge.
https://www.wkbn.com/news/3-arrested...in-austintown/
-
04-18-22 13:48 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 546That's just for one infraction
The law is vague, but you could get charged for human trafficking - the part that reads supporting which could mean paying. You also need to add if they impound your car for using it to commit a crime; the penalty for criminal tools I. E. Phone, computer etc. It's never just one charge in the end. Plus court costs. Plus John school. If you hire an attorney that's probably another $2500.
Originally Posted by WoodFordR69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 13:43 #14188Senior Member

Posts: 546This was probably not just the last few days kinda thing.
My guess is they established dates with several girls to prove he was the wizard behind the curtain and then busted him. There is no way they looked up his website and said hey let's just arrest him. I would also guess during that time they watched others go in and out as well!! Goes back to don't say anything if you get questioned! I do know prior to the pandemic, from a talkative intoxicated officer one night at a bar that he said they (nky cooperating agencies) have access to infrared cameras and laser mics. So who knows how this might play out. Be safe.
Originally Posted by RE1975
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 12:51 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 92Well Said
If I'm reading the penalty section of KY Laws, the max fine for a john is going to be $250. They are not likely going to spend a bunch of investigation resources to hand out tickets. Now, if they find someone on parole has violated that parole by using his illegal services, they might go after them. With all the drug OD's & recent shootings, they have other shit to worry about.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 11:44 #14186Senior Member

Posts: 1144Facts
Really none of its anonymous bro, if they want to find out something, they are going to find out what they are looking for. None of it will hold up in court let alone make its way into court unless you are contacting a live sting ad, or are a high ranking official that someone is going after their job like that west virginia senator, and he was in an extremely low crime county with nothing better to do. And even then it didn't hold up in court. The only problem you're going to run into is if you're married or have a significant other or some shit like that, like hypothetically they call your home phone and then your wife figures out or something to that effect and an argument ensues. But even then you're not going to court, that guy was a senator, we are peons. they have a hard enough time getting charges to stick on the dudes that DO show up to the operations. Easy solution to all of this? Don't get married.
Originally Posted by Holdrhem
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 11:31 #14185Senior Member

Posts: 119Who dimed him?
Kind of ironic that Steve was the subject of beratement on here a few days ago from a would-be provider who didn't care much for him; just makes you wonder at the coincidence. That would be a shame.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 16:13 #14184Senior Member

Posts: 113Telegraph
What about Telegraph? Is that anonymous?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 15:03 #14183Senior Member

Posts: 174Christine and Simply Charlie
Two of the best, in my humble opinion. Both genuine and friendly and loved their profession. I miss them terribly.
-
04-17-22 14:42 #14182Senior Member

Posts: 3424Probably will be contacted by social workers that want to assist her in the mad rush to find some victims to convict Steve with.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 14:41 #14181Senior Member

Posts: 3424
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
If they're conducting a "Human Trafficking" (or, for that matter, any other) investigation, they can contact Google and ask for the account information. I promise, Google will comply.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
Very unlikely, but you asked. Folks seem to think Google voice is anonymous. Not even a little bit.
-
04-17-22 14:18 #14180Senior Member

Posts: 323They will be able to collect unemployment. LOL.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 12:58 #14179Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Mariah?
So what will happen now to girls like Mariah?












Reply With Quote




