Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 534 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 584 634 1034 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9735
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I just don't understand the obsession on this board with analyzing every blemish and idiosyncrasy of a woman as a sign of drug use. If she provides good service and you are using protection then why do you care? I guess there's a higher risk of involving LE or affiliations with other criminals, but if you're that worried about that stuff you should not be hobbling anyway. The fact is that a huge proportion of the girls at the price range most of you see are doing illegal drugs, whether it's obvious or not. If you want to have the best odds of meeting with a girl without an addiction then stick to the high end college graduates who have been doing this a while, but it will be expensive, and it still doesn't guarantee anything.
    I agree. And the obsession with getting a good deal like your some kind of Susie the homemaker coupon queen. I've been doing this 20 years and the moment you start down the road of negotiating is the moment a providers alarms go off and your service with them drops substantially. Chances also increase for no show and performance quality decreases. It's kinda like being in sales, you have people you want to work with because they're pleasant, respectful and don't waste your time. Those are the people you take care of. The hard ass, my way or the highway types get the worst service. It's a fact of life.

  2. #9734

    Parker and Sasha

    Just noticed that Parker and Sasha will be doing 4 hands today (Tuesday). I had that rare pleasure about 3 or 4 years ago and all I can say is "OMG". They were an actual couple then so it's quite a show.

    Wish I could afford a double now. But I can't. For those of you that can swing it-you really should try and see these two.

  3. #9733
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    How are her teeth? Also, she's in Bridgeton so I assume one of those seedy motels, which one was she at?
    Teeth were fine. No issues there. Yeah, I'm sure you're like me and been to each of those motels 10-12 times apiece. 🤣. She's at the Roof currently.

  4. #9732
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her this evening. Had a good time with her and will probably repeat. She has a little bit more of a gut than her pictures let on, but she's not fat by any stretch of the imagination. She really loves giving head and has a tight little pussy. She put me at ease fairly quickly and was open to pretty much anything I wanted (I'm not freaky or anything, so not sure how far she would go). She's a pot smoker, but I didn't see any evidence (either behavior, bruising, or paraphernalia) of anything harder. I'll be back to see her most likely. She has a day job, so she's not real high volume, which is also a good thing. Was very responsive to texts throughout the day. There's a couple numbers in her ad, but I got hold of her through the 8959 number.
    How are her teeth? Also, she's in Bridgeton so I assume one of those seedy motels, which one was she at?

  5. #9731

    She's a gamer

    Just saw her this evening. Had a good time with her and will probably repeat. She has a little bit more of a gut than her pictures let on, but she's not fat by any stretch of the imagination. She really loves giving head and has a tight little pussy. She put me at ease fairly quickly and was open to pretty much anything I wanted (I'm not freaky or anything, so not sure how far she would go). She's a pot smoker, but I didn't see any evidence (either behavior, bruising, or paraphernalia) of anything harder. I'll be back to see her most likely. She has a day job, so she's not real high volume, which is also a good thing. Was very responsive to texts throughout the day. There's a couple numbers in her ad, but I got hold of her through the 8959 number.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any reports on her. Cute and economical pricing. Too good to be true?

    https://tryst.link/escort/69makemefamous

  6. #9730
    Does someone know what's up with this service?

    stlescorts.com

  7. #9729

    Definitely a turn towards the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Rename this place to STL Vixens reports please.
    This community has been infiltrated and degraded to the point of being nonfunctional to its intended purpose. My title would be "Swimfans, White Knights & Whiners."

  8. #9728

    Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by HardKnock30  [View Original Post]
    Half hour is $200.
    Does not include any form of extras, base price just for showing up.

  9. #9727

    Vixen

    Half hour is $200.

  10. #9726
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'm not sure. I paid 150 qv. Had a good time. That's just me tho. Everybody has different taste. I'm just saying the service it's self her attitude enthusiasm. All that was good for me. I've paid for super thin chick's too and had a good time. I got alot of types and as far as a thicker girl or bigger whatever you want to call her, for me it was a positive experience.
    I cut a deal with her she wanted an extra 50 for daty I don't know she's a good time I'm not saying she's bad or stinks or anything like that but for that much money I'm sorry b b j should be uncovered I'm sorry for that much money literally.

  11. #9725

    Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'm not sure. I paid 150 qv. Had a good time. That's just me tho. Everybody has different taste. I'm just saying the service it's self her attitude enthusiasm. All that was good for me. I've paid for super thin chick's too and had a good time. I got alot of types and as far as a thicker girl or bigger whatever you want to call her, for me it was a positive experience.
    I hear ya. She's been on my list for a while. I might try this week. Thanks.

  12. #9724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I'm trying to figure out from the posts as to what the pricing is on her. ZB says 150 for QV and says he enjoyed the visit. Popeye answered with 320 I think. Are you talking about the same girl? Is it 320 for an hour? Pardon me if I missed a post along the way. I'll contact her tomorrow and see if she responds if I don't get a response here.
    Yea I'm not sure. I paid 150 qv. Had a good time. That's just me tho. Everybody has different taste. I'm just saying the service it's self her attitude enthusiasm. All that was good for me. I've paid for super thin chick's too and had a good time. I got alot of types and as far as a thicker girl or bigger whatever you want to call her, for me it was a positive experience.

  13. #9723

    Safe

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #9722

    MRSA Most Likely

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    If we are thinking of the same Kourtnee, I reached out to her and she said she had an infection in her leg that required anti biotics and injections. Could she have just said that as a cover? Sure. But that's what she told me.
    Sounds a lot like MRSA infection.

  15. #9721

    Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    320?? What you talking about. Qv was 150.
    Ok so I'm trying to figure out from the posts as to what the pricing is on her. ZB says 150 for QV and says he enjoyed the visit. Popeye answered with 320 I think. Are you talking about the same girl? Is it 320 for an hour? Pardon me if I missed a post along the way. I'll contact her tomorrow and see if she responds if I don't get a response here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape