Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 17731
-
04-17-22 18:34 #9721Senior Member

Posts: 436Passion
Ok so I'm trying to figure out from the posts as to what the pricing is on her. ZB says 150 for QV and says he enjoyed the visit. Popeye answered with 320 I think. Are you talking about the same girl? Is it 320 for an hour? Pardon me if I missed a post along the way. I'll contact her tomorrow and see if she responds if I don't get a response here.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 16:41 #9720Senior Member

Posts: 418If we are thinking of the same Kourtnee, I reached out to her and she said she had an infection in her leg that required anti biotics and injections. Could she have just said that as a cover? Sure. But that's what she told me.
Originally Posted by MadeInTheUsa
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 16:23 #9719Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Believe me I regretted it I wasn't thinking straight that day LOL and there was no other providers believe me I totally totally not worth it.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 16:22 #9718Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Neither or I don't understand okay because I still do a BBJ but they won't kiss that does not make a bit of sense.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 14:41 #9717Senior Member

Posts: 255I just don't understand the obsession on this board with analyzing every blemish and idiosyncrasy of a woman as a sign of drug use. If she provides good service and you are using protection then why do you care? I guess there's a higher risk of involving LE or affiliations with other criminals, but if you're that worried about that stuff you should not be hobbling anyway. The fact is that a huge proportion of the girls at the price range most of you see are doing illegal drugs, whether it's obvious or not. If you want to have the best odds of meeting with a girl without an addiction then stick to the high end college graduates who have been doing this a while, but it will be expensive, and it still doesn't guarantee anything.
Originally Posted by MadeInTheUsa
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 14:01 #9716Senior Member

Posts: 121Sammy
Couldn't find any reports on her. Cute and economical pricing. Too good to be true?
https://tryst.link/escort/69makemefamous
-
04-17-22 13:38 #9715Senior Member

Posts: 119Spider bite
I have seen Nikki a few times she is super nice & always fun but her legs are swollen as fuck both of them, & recently another regular of mine Kortnee has had the same thing on 1 of her legs I am wonder & asking if anyone know if this results from drug use which is what I suspect? I think they both used the spider bite excuse for the reasoning.
-
04-17-22 10:19 #9714Senior Member

Posts: 61320?! You can get really decent utr sugar baby for that amt.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 07:55 #9713Senior Member

Posts: 247I have a real problem with women who are OK with daty, but no BBBJ. WTF Kind of selfish. Is a BBBJ more risky than daty? I doubt it.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 06:42 #9712Senior Member

Posts: 88What
There is no way in heck I would pay 320 or even 220 for some fat chick I wouldn't even be seen with in public. This c* has got to stop stop or there will never be it will never be anything worth saying.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 00:34 #9711Senior Member

Posts: 126Oh and no smell by the way.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 22:41 #9710Senior Member

Posts: 126Yea I mean her body is nice. The ass is off the chain. But I see what your saying. Different strokes Different folks.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 17:43 #9709Senior Member

Posts: 418Unfortunately that's been a bit ruined for me. I've seen three 'thick' girls and unfortunately all 3 had a smell down there. Sure, skinny girls can have that too but it's not as common and if they DO and someone sees a skinny girl and mentions that, I avoid.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
But I feel like, as I've dated a few chubby girls, if I want to see a girl I'm paying for it's going to be one that has a dynamite body. I rate myself a "5" on the 10 scale, so I try to see girls that would be "out of my league".
-
04-16-22 16:42 #9708Senior Member

Posts: 126She ain't really that big. She's thick. She's not like all sloppy like some other chick's are I was Hella shocked.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
Like the bigger girl thing is new to me forreal but I liked it. It was different ya know. Yes everything is covered. I know covered bjs aren't the same as uncovered but some of em can compensate for it. It's more of a comfort thing for me. If she can make it feel less "paid for" with attitude and hospitality I'll keep coming back.
-
04-16-22 16:42 #9707Senior Member

Posts: 126320?? What you talking about. Qv was 150.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






