Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21268

    Leah at Eleven

    I had one of my best AMP experiences ever over the weekend with Leah at Eleven. Very pretty, great English, interesting conversation, and a great massage. The spa was slow that day (Easter holiday) and she seemed willing to take her time with me. Asked "what did you tip before" and when I responded "80 or 100" she proceeded to get naked, give me some light rimming and a BBJ in 69. I finished fast so I'm not sure what else was on the menu. I left $. 2 tip on the. 8 house fee and she seemed to have a really good time.

    Anyway, I had such a good time that I tried going back the next day. Leah answered the door and didn't seem that excited to see me, said they were busy and asked me to come back. So I don't know if I did something to put her off but I certainly intend to try again next weekend to see if I get the same service.

  2. #21267
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone that looks nice and not a granny off a true nuru experience, I'm talking the shower together, nice slow and sensual? Now I'm not speaking of the ACS or AMPs that advertise nuru but ends up an oily rushed mess and hurry up attitude. If I pay for quality and time that's what I would like not some clock watcher and constant up charge Queen.

    Thank you.
    BEG girls thay have "nuru" option do a pretty faithful nuru massage, with oils for sliding around.

  3. #21266

    Natalia (sp?) in Sterling

    Anyone remember this girl (could have been Natasha?) or connected with her recently? She was a tall, very attractive brunette who worked out of nice hotels around Sterling. The massage was mediocre but good conversation and lots of sensual touching and I remember she was a massive squirter LOL if anyone has been with her lately I would love sone intel.

  4. #21265

    Russian massage

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.
    This is a link to the Russian group working out of Tysons. They have 5-6 different phone numbers, but they all lead to the same place.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119600

    Only HE, but usually attractive. 200 hr so expensive.

  5. #21264
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    This place has been around a long time and I think it is what you are looking for:

    https://www.harmony-spa.com/
    Looks interesting, but they're not responding to me unfortunately. Strangely enough, this wasn't what I remember that was being advertised on Rubratings. They switched out girls every week or two.

  6. #21263

    Hard Upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortho313  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Thai Gina? Her latest ad is on Bedpage titled "Massage and Haircut with Gina. " Phone number 571-293-.

    Thanks for any info. Inbox if preferred.

    Ortho.
    I saw her at KKs place two years ago. She made a rather aggressive effort to upsell services that was really a turn off. Wasn't impressed with her massage skills either.

  7. #21262

    Facials

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark125  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about others experiences at AMPs giving facials?

    I had success at Reston Wellness with Lily (sad she's gone) and more recently Cindy, but not nearly as hot. I has a mistake success at Zenith in Ashburn, but I doubt that is on the menu. Anybody else know AMPs where you can give a facial?.
    I've never had this experience at an AMP (or any MP) and not sure how to request it. How did you make it happen?

  8. #21261

    Search continues.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cave45  [View Original Post]
    Tina's not natural.
    That's what I thought but there seems to be some confusion.

    If only Angela at same place as Tina (per SlyFrog) provided BBBJ then search would have ended, but guess not.

  9. #21260

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone that looks nice and not a granny off a true nuru experience, I'm talking the shower together, nice slow and sensual? Now I'm not speaking of the ACS or AMPs that advertise nuru but ends up an oily rushed mess and hurry up attitude. If I pay for quality and time that's what I would like not some clock watcher and constant up charge Queen.

    Thank you.
    Elizabeth offers the real deal Nuru, but it's costly. She's been around for years and her services can't be topped. This is a case of you do get what you pay for.

    Reviews on the other site but her Twi**er is highly active.

    https://twitter.com/ebjourney

  10. #21259

    East European girls HJ and / or Nuru

    This place has been around a long time and I think it is what you are looking for:

    https://www.harmony-spa.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.

  11. #21258

    Gabby at For Him For Her

    Well against my better judgement I gave Gabby a shot at FHFH in Tyson's Corner area. She's pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. Standard massage and standard finish. She asked for "at least $250" to get naked. I literally laughed out loud. She's not worth that at all and the massage wasn't really worth the. 1 tipped. Better luck next time I guess.

  12. #21257

    European girls

    They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.

  13. #21256

    Which providers do this?

    Do you know any massage therapists that sit on top of you for most of the massage? I like when they do that.

  14. #21255

    Which providers do this?

    I like it when the massage therapist climbs on my back for doing the massage. Can you tell me which providers do this? I've only encountered it maybe 2 or 3 times.

  15. #21254

    True nuru experience

    Does anyone that looks nice and not a granny off a true nuru experience, I'm talking the shower together, nice slow and sensual? Now I'm not speaking of the ACS or AMPs that advertise nuru but ends up an oily rushed mess and hurry up attitude. If I pay for quality and time that's what I would like not some clock watcher and constant up charge Queen.

    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape