Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27009
    Quote Originally Posted by Radek14  [View Original Post]
    Photos and number match a Memphis provider who goes by Sable. Never seen her as she skews a little more geriatric than I like. Do a search for her name in the thread and there are reviews of her.
    Thanks for the info I will do a search, she is advertising in Orlando.

  2. #27008

    Sable

    She has plenty of favorable reviews on Escort Alligator.

    I haven't seen her.

    But I don't recall anything negative.

    Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radek14  [View Original Post]
    Photos and number match a Memphis provider who goes by Sable. Never seen her as she skews a little more geriatric than I like. Do a search for her name in the thread and there are reviews of her.

  3. #27007

    The Provider is from Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    You do see Orlando in the ad?

    We are in Memphis. Sorry.
    Photos and number match a Memphis provider who goes by Sable. Never seen her as she skews a little more geriatric than I like. Do a search for her name in the thread and there are reviews of her.

  4. #27006
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, seen her many of times. She goes by Sable, and is posted in Florida at the moment.

    She will treat you right.

  5. #27005

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantMem  [View Original Post]
    I've spent hours and hours trying LC, Tinder, Sumosearch, eroticmonley, Babylon something or another.

    Where is the best place to get honest reviews so I don't end up in a bind?

    I'm willing to pay for a membership.

    I've done the Q massage and Oasis massage and I'm ready to take it to the next level.
    You come here. I am already paying a provider, which pretty much eats up my budget. From what I've seen in this forum, the reviews / reports are pretty damn accurate. So I don't feel the need to spend more money elsewhere.

  6. #27004

    Where do I go to get useful information?

    I've spent hours and hours trying LC, Tinder, Sumosearch, eroticmonley, Babylon something or another.

    Where is the best place to get honest reviews so I don't end up in a bind?

    I'm willing to pay for a membership.

    I've done the Q massage and Oasis massage and I'm ready to take it to the next level.

  7. #27003
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    You do see Orlando in the ad?

    We are in Memphis. Sorry.

  8. #27002

  9. #27001

    Advice

    Hello! No one can share the experience of this <a href="https://escortlila.com/&#1504;1506;1512;1493;1514;1500;1497;1493;1493;1497;1489;1512;1502;1514;1490;1503;site</ a ? I'm looking forward to a site with real girls in Israel.

  10. #27000

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMoon  [View Original Post]
    Had some time on my break earlier tonight and caught a recently posted ad from Barbie. Figured nothing to lose since I was just killing time anyways. She texted back with the address so I drove over. You'll never guess what happened next.

    Sat for about 40 minutes with no reply before I took off. Can't figure out for the life of me why she continues to post if she's just going to keep ghosting people when they show up.

    Oh well. I'll spend the money elsewhere.
    Barbie is the worst one for ghosting. I was at her Perkins hideaway to see another girl who suddenly lost her room, so while that was being resolved, I decided to tell Barbie I was in the lot if she was interested in making money. She replied and we texted back and forth, then she wanted a picture. I refused, so she then ghosted, which I anticipated. So I dropped her and went back to the other girl. Never have seen Barbie in 4 years of watching her crap. And no longer want to. Complete waste of time. y'all can have her.

  11. #26999

    Paris aka Sissy

    From last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails paris usa 1.jpg‎  

  12. #26998
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMoon  [View Original Post]
    Sat for about 40 minutes with no reply before I took off. Can't figure out for the life of me why she continues to post if she's just going to keep ghosting people when they show up...
    I have asked this question of several providers recently.

    Filtering through the BS in their answers, this is my take.

    In Memphis a provider gets a lot of calls daily. More than they can respond to. They begin to see us mongers as a never-ending supply. (This may activate the GPS).

    Add in their substance demons and it becomes obvious why they might give an initial positive reply and no follow through. They will usually say yes, without any fore-knowledge of what they will be doing in 30 minutes (sleeping, looking for supplies, taking a shower, servicing a caller, going to Burger King, etc etc etc.).

    Your chances of making a successful meeting depends on if they remember, if they remember you, if they are conscious and if they are not otherwise occupied.

    My getting ghosted seems to be a function of bad luck and whether they have seen me recently and can remember that they did.

  13. #26997

    Sadie

    Had the opportunity for Sadie to pay me an outcall visit over the weekend. Communication excellent, she had communicated with me throughout the day to ensure we were still on in the evening. Very sweet woman, she is in her early 30's not a clock watcher, enjoyed just getting to know her. Very good BBBJ skills, CFS, mish, doggie, CG, RCG and she gets into it. Advertises on LC.

    Enjoy the pics!

    Happy hunting,

    C.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sadie 1.jpg‎   Sadie 3.jpg‎   Sadie 2.jpg‎  

  14. #26996
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMoon  [View Original Post]
    Had some time on my break earlier tonight and caught a recently posted ad from Barbie. Figured nothing to lose since I was just killing time anyways. She texted back with the address so I drove over. You'll never guess what happened next.

    Sat for about 40 minutes with no reply before I took off. Can't figure out for the life of me why she continues to post if she's just going to keep ghosting people when they show up.

    Oh well. I'll spend the money elsewhere.
    Had same problem for 2 scheduled appointments. You never made it to the hotel. She stopped talking before I got that far.

  15. #26995

    Latina Kream

    I have always seen her around but never tried her out, has anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9014449958/1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape