Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 1868 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 30308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17303
    Quote Originally Posted by SandPiper540  [View Original Post]
    She was willing to FaceTime with me. She's very sweet. However the pics on her ad do not look anything like her. Here is a link to her only fans page. She looks exactly like the pics in her only fans. Which look better than her escort alligator pics. She says she'll be back, not sure when though. https://onlyfans.com/littlebabbby.
    100% agree, told her once she looks better than her pics and in her line of business that's a bad thing. All of the catfishes and filters we see it's hard to know what anyone looks like. Should let me know when she's coming back.

  2. #17302

    I'm going to go fake

    They don't list a location. They do but it's "home" and then it says "anywhere in NC 24/7". That just sounds like a scam or a robbery waiting to happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/624889755383 I see this ad a lot anyway saw them?

  3. #17301
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    My former go to when I travel to Atlanta is in town. Didn't notice until today or I would've posted sooner she said she's leaving today but is a good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/79829927#.
    She was willing to FaceTime with me. She's very sweet. However the pics on her ad do not look anything like her. Here is a link to her only fans page. She looks exactly like the pics in her only fans. Which look better than her escort alligator pics. She says she'll be back, not sure when though. https://onlyfans.com/littlebabbby.

  4. #17300

    Provider

    Anyone have Intel in this provider? Texted back but then crickets.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-lips/45591668#&gid=1&pid=2.

  5. #17299

    Real or fake

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/624889755383 I see this ad a lot anyway saw them?

  6. #17298
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Dead links.
    This is why I post a picture off the ad also.

  7. #17297
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEddy  [View Original Post]
    I honestly think she was just bluffing, but I don't gaf. I've got all the texts if I need proof of what was said. Hopefully my review of her BS will help more guys avoid her.
    escortblacklist.com

  8. #17296

    Brittney in Gastonia?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/79895735#.

    Can not find any trace of a review.
    Nevermind. Found her in Indy. Which matches her phone.

  9. #17295

    Better late than never

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    My former go to when I travel to Atlanta is in town. Didn't notice until today or I would've posted sooner she said she's leaving today but is a good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/79829927#.
    Thanks bruh appreciate you as I was looking into that one. You are money my brother especially with them utr's. Thanks and hope you had a happy holiday. I will report back if I get the chance to see her.

  10. #17294

    Gia702

    Saw Gia. Not much to say. Big boobs. Nice ass. Tight. Opened the door nude. Just didn't feel any passion. Absolutely great to look at though. 6/10 or 7/10. Closer to 6 than 7.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/79879796

  11. #17293

    Beware. Same catfish, different pics

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/013311505478

    Waste of time. Qv. Seedy area. Trash performance. Has handler. Saw earlier in week. Won't ever again. I think I saw her before. Hr but only covered BJ. Didn't even get naked. Rushed out the door after handler was mentioned. Catfish. 100% photoshop or not her at all. She's like 40.

    I hate doing this escort stuff now. Just lame. Either chicks like her or chicks that'll basically rob you.
    Same catfish.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/848419951903

  12. #17292
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPappy32  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where these girls review us mongers at? Do they have their own version of this site and if so how can we get access to it?
    I honestly think she was just bluffing, but I don't gaf. I've got all the texts if I need proof of what was said. Hopefully my review of her BS will help more guys avoid her.

  13. #17291

  14. #17290

    Nikki my type

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    My former go to when I travel to Atlanta is in town. Didn't notice until today or I would've posted sooner she said she's leaving today but is a good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/79829927#.
    She my type hope she stay a while I would pay her real American money LOL.

  15. #17289
    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I've seen her multiple times when my BDSM side kicks in.

    PM me.
    Sent you PM Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape