Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16213

    Then and now

    Had a weird experience the other night. Was invited to an event at Escape Room RI on S Main St and I said "I think I know that address". It was 385 S Main st which maybe as we all know was The Downtown Spa. I miss that place and did not have as much fun at The Escape Room. On a second place of history was a spa on Friendship street which turned into a hot dog stand. I guess property moves on but memories remain. Any comparable stories?

  2. #16212

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have that number to reach the Pawtucket Asian who does massage on Main St. Or any info on whereabouts Thanks.
    [URL]

    Sent you a pm

    Let me know how it goes.

    I saw her a few times years ago. So so massage weak HE.

    Would love to know if its better.

  3. #16211

    Jasmine Massage Pawtucket

    I've been by there a few times and it appears as though she has closed. There is a phone number on the door but no answer when I tried calling. If you have better luck I'd love to know.

  4. #16210

    Jasmine Asian Massge

    Anyone have that number to reach the Pawtucket Asian who does massage on Main St. Or any info on whereabouts Thanks.

  5. #16209

    I contacted her

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I never saw her, but, always wondered. If you make contact let us know!
    She wants my full name and address and the name and phone number of another provider. Ummm. I think not.

  6. #16208

    She was a regular poster on backpage a few years back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Npt8668  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone have info on Lena Newport / Middletown area? Nothing recent about her when searched.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/083534222260
    I never saw her, but, always wondered. If you make contact let us know!

  7. #16207

    Lena

    Would anyone have info on Lena Newport / Middletown area? Nothing recent about her when searched.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/083534222260

  8. #16206
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaWtf  [View Original Post]
    Do they allow you to get fully naked on the table? Do they make you lay underneath a sheet or anything like that?
    SemiDraped you can get naked but you will always have your junk covered.

  9. #16205

    Draping?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Oasis many times, strictly legit, no extras. It's my go to when I need a real massage. Pretty good massage, but the only extra you will get is a small bottle of water when you leave.
    Do they allow you to get fully naked on the table? Do they make you lay underneath a sheet or anything like that?

  10. #16204

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnBoston  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Oasis in Smfield? In app valley? Not looking for anything crazy but a good Lol happy ending would be nice.
    I have been to Oasis many times, strictly legit, no extras. It's my go to when I need a real massage. Pretty good massage, but the only extra you will get is a small bottle of water when you leave.

  11. #16203

    In RI next week for work

    I'll be in RI for business next week and am wondering if there are any AMP's that offer Rimming? And / or BBBJ's? If not, if you have a non-AMP or Escorts that offer this stuff, please LMK? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me if you'd like? Ty.

  12. #16202

    Oasis Smithfield

    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnBoston  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Oasis in Smfield? In app valley? Not looking for anything crazy but a good Lol happy ending would be nice.
    Good massage, no happiness to be found.

  13. #16201

    Oasis

    Anyone been to Oasis in Smfield? In app valley? Not looking for anything crazy but a good Lol happy ending would be nice.

  14. #16200

    Rip off reports

    Quote Originally Posted by JppcRi  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is any good?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/886614917450
    Read the rip-off reports she is all over them. Very cute and tempting, stay away it sounds!

  15. #16199

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by JppcRi  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is any good?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/886614917450
    She is notorious as a scammer. She will rob you. Stay away. Read her reviews on the escort thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape