Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 1868 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 30316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17311

    Monger bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Don't treat them bad & you won't have to worry about reviews.
    There is a site that will list the ones with bad reviews or issues. If your good, no problem. Had one search my real name and show me I was blank, no info on there, meant I was good.

    Made me rethink this whole thing knowing that my real name was out there. Sticking to regulars now.

  2. #17310
    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Don't treat them bad & you won't have to worry about reviews.
    Not true. I got scammed and threatened by 5 star Companion for doing absolutely nothing.

  3. #17309
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPappy32  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where these girls review us mongers at? Do they have their own version of this site and if so how can we get access to it?
    Don't treat them bad & you won't have to worry about reviews.

  4. #17308

    This ad

    Can't find any reviews with the advance search. But I've been seeing a lot of posts.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/272904890662

  5. #17307
    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about her, but Yashmeetaa always looked she be a lot fun.
    In which website can I find her?

  6. #17306
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    No longer a valid website?

  7. #17305
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    Thank you so much for the review I truly appreciate you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat86  [View Original Post]
    4:00 AM?

    Surprised that she didn't charge you extra for that time of day / night.
    Charge extra? No reason I would. All though it is just a little early for me LOL.

  8. #17304
    Also mentions a "deposit".

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    They don't list a location. They do but it's "home" and then it says "anywhere in NC 24/7". That just sounds like a scam or a robbery waiting to happen.

  9. #17303
    Quote Originally Posted by SandPiper540  [View Original Post]
    She was willing to FaceTime with me. She's very sweet. However the pics on her ad do not look anything like her. Here is a link to her only fans page. She looks exactly like the pics in her only fans. Which look better than her escort alligator pics. She says she'll be back, not sure when though. https://onlyfans.com/littlebabbby.
    100% agree, told her once she looks better than her pics and in her line of business that's a bad thing. All of the catfishes and filters we see it's hard to know what anyone looks like. Should let me know when she's coming back.

  10. #17302

    I'm going to go fake

    They don't list a location. They do but it's "home" and then it says "anywhere in NC 24/7". That just sounds like a scam or a robbery waiting to happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/624889755383 I see this ad a lot anyway saw them?

  11. #17301
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    My former go to when I travel to Atlanta is in town. Didn't notice until today or I would've posted sooner she said she's leaving today but is a good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/79829927#.
    She was willing to FaceTime with me. She's very sweet. However the pics on her ad do not look anything like her. Here is a link to her only fans page. She looks exactly like the pics in her only fans. Which look better than her escort alligator pics. She says she'll be back, not sure when though. https://onlyfans.com/littlebabbby.

  12. #17300

    Provider

    Anyone have Intel in this provider? Texted back but then crickets.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-lips/45591668#&gid=1&pid=2.

  13. #17299

    Real or fake

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/624889755383 I see this ad a lot anyway saw them?

  14. #17298
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Dead links.
    This is why I post a picture off the ad also.

  15. #17297
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEddy  [View Original Post]
    I honestly think she was just bluffing, but I don't gaf. I've got all the texts if I need proof of what was said. Hopefully my review of her BS will help more guys avoid her.
    escortblacklist.com

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape