Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 17731
-
04-19-22 10:10 #9736Senior Member

Posts: 66Destiny Vixen
I know that at least Destiny is a flat rate of 200 for a Half hour. But I'm going to let you know now that a half hour with her is not nearly enough time.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 07:08 #9735Senior Member

Posts: 224I agree. And the obsession with getting a good deal like your some kind of Susie the homemaker coupon queen. I've been doing this 20 years and the moment you start down the road of negotiating is the moment a providers alarms go off and your service with them drops substantially. Chances also increase for no show and performance quality decreases. It's kinda like being in sales, you have people you want to work with because they're pleasant, respectful and don't waste your time. Those are the people you take care of. The hard ass, my way or the highway types get the worst service. It's a fact of life.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 00:52 #9734Senior Member

Posts: 56Parker and Sasha
Just noticed that Parker and Sasha will be doing 4 hands today (Tuesday). I had that rare pleasure about 3 or 4 years ago and all I can say is "OMG". They were an actual couple then so it's quite a show.
Wish I could afford a double now. But I can't. For those of you that can swing it-you really should try and see these two.
-
04-18-22 23:21 #9733Senior Member

Posts: 170Teeth were fine. No issues there. Yeah, I'm sure you're like me and been to each of those motels 10-12 times apiece. 🤣. She's at the Roof currently.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 23:01 #9732Senior Member

Posts: 418How are her teeth? Also, she's in Bridgeton so I assume one of those seedy motels, which one was she at?
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:55 #9731Senior Member

Posts: 170She's a gamer
Just saw her this evening. Had a good time with her and will probably repeat. She has a little bit more of a gut than her pictures let on, but she's not fat by any stretch of the imagination. She really loves giving head and has a tight little pussy. She put me at ease fairly quickly and was open to pretty much anything I wanted (I'm not freaky or anything, so not sure how far she would go). She's a pot smoker, but I didn't see any evidence (either behavior, bruising, or paraphernalia) of anything harder. I'll be back to see her most likely. She has a day job, so she's not real high volume, which is also a good thing. Was very responsive to texts throughout the day. There's a couple numbers in her ad, but I got hold of her through the 8959 number.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 18:57 #9730Regular Member

Posts: 1Does someone know what's up with this service?
stlescorts.com
-
04-18-22 14:17 #9729Senior Member

Posts: 159Definitely a turn towards the worst.
This community has been infiltrated and degraded to the point of being nonfunctional to its intended purpose. My title would be "Swimfans, White Knights & Whiners."
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 13:43 #9728Senior Member

Posts: 489Vixen
Does not include any form of extras, base price just for showing up.
Originally Posted by HardKnock30
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 10:31 #9727Senior Member

Posts: 31Vixen
Half hour is $200.
-
04-18-22 10:09 #9726Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179I cut a deal with her she wanted an extra 50 for daty I don't know she's a good time I'm not saying she's bad or stinks or anything like that but for that much money I'm sorry b b j should be uncovered I'm sorry for that much money literally.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 23:59 #9725Senior Member

Posts: 436Passion
I hear ya. She's been on my list for a while. I might try this week. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 23:19 #9724Senior Member

Posts: 126Yea I'm not sure. I paid 150 qv. Had a good time. That's just me tho. Everybody has different taste. I'm just saying the service it's self her attitude enthusiasm. All that was good for me. I've paid for super thin chick's too and had a good time. I got alot of types and as far as a thicker girl or bigger whatever you want to call her, for me it was a positive experience.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 19:54 #9723Senior Member

Posts: 489Safe
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-17-22 19:37 #9722Senior Member

Posts: 164MRSA Most Likely
Sounds a lot like MRSA infection.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






