Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21280

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone that looks nice and not a granny off a true nuru experience, I'm talking the shower together, nice slow and sensual? Now I'm not speaking of the ACS or AMPs that advertise nuru but ends up an oily rushed mess and hurry up attitude. If I pay for quality and time that's what I would like not some clock watcher and constant up charge Queen.

    Thank you.
    Elizabeth offers the real deal Nuru, but it's costly. She's been around for years and her services can't be topped. This is a case of you do get what you pay for.

    Reviews on the other site but her Twi**er is highly active.

    https://twitter.com/ebjourney

  2. #21279

    East European girls HJ and / or Nuru

    This place has been around a long time and I think it is what you are looking for:

    https://www.harmony-spa.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.

  3. #21278

    Gabby at For Him For Her

    Well against my better judgement I gave Gabby a shot at FHFH in Tyson's Corner area. She's pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. Standard massage and standard finish. She asked for "at least $250" to get naked. I literally laughed out loud. She's not worth that at all and the massage wasn't really worth the. 1 tipped. Better luck next time I guess.

  4. #21277

    European girls

    They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.

  5. #21276

    Which providers do this?

    Do you know any massage therapists that sit on top of you for most of the massage? I like when they do that.

  6. #21275

    Which providers do this?

    I like it when the massage therapist climbs on my back for doing the massage. Can you tell me which providers do this? I've only encountered it maybe 2 or 3 times.

  7. #21274

    True nuru experience

    Does anyone that looks nice and not a granny off a true nuru experience, I'm talking the shower together, nice slow and sensual? Now I'm not speaking of the ACS or AMPs that advertise nuru but ends up an oily rushed mess and hurry up attitude. If I pay for quality and time that's what I would like not some clock watcher and constant up charge Queen.

    Thank you.

  8. #21273

    ACS Tina

    I think the second link is correct.

    The Tina I saw has scars from a breast reduction.

    I am pretty sure they are natural. Also at the same place there is now a girl named Angela. I would call her Tina's little sister. Still in her 40's or so. Big mushy ones. Definitely natural. Everything was covered with her, but I didn't push.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    I thought ACS Tina had man-made, not Naturals.

    Are we talking about.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...793&viewfull=1#post5876793 which mentions https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/2564994.

  9. #21272

    Spa Latina in Silver Spring

    Anyone been there?

  10. #21271

    Oriental nature

    Had a visit to oriental on gallows. Stopped in YY first based on reports but didn't like what I saw. So went with a place I knew couple buildings over. Unfortunately I drew snaggletooth (based on posts here). Had seen her many times before over the years and didn't have the energy to try star. So. CBJ ("cover" was some kind of small plastic bag) first and then massage. Nothing special but she works hard and massage is ok. $. 6/ h + $. 8. On my way out I met "Yoyo" who I assume is Amy, she was on the short side wearing a shirt that clearly showed her large chest and had a very full (chubby) face. She had her mask under her chin and made to pull it up but I just waved and walked away.

    May try star or LC in the coming weeks. My preference is good massage with fun / playful HE versus paying for extras.

    Happy easter all!

  11. #21270
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    ACS Tina in Springfield checks all of those boxes.

    Much written about her in the escort thread. Good luck!.
    I thought ACS Tina had man-made, not Naturals.

    Are we talking about.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...793&viewfull=1#post5876793 which mentions https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/2564994.

  12. #21269
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    ACS Tina in Springfield checks all of those boxes.
    Tina's not natural.

  13. #21268

    ACS Tina Springfield

    ACS Tina in Springfield checks all of those boxes.

    Much written about her in the escort thread. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Looking for someone who does good massage, BBBJCIM, and has big naturals to suck on. LOL.

    Haven't yet found anyone. Tara matches 2 of the 3.
    .

  14. #21267

    Cosmos

    I finally blew a good one at COSMOS. I've had several HJ sessions there. This time was better. I always see Angi, super tiny, small As no ass, super spinner. Usually there is no question, only HJ. This time, she started licking my dick, then put the whole thing in her mouth. She only did it for a few min, then wanted more. She jumped on me and rode me hard (bb) no question of $. I finished once, pulling out, then she HJ'd me for a second.

    I think maybe she has seen me several time, and really wanted to fuck, is why she did it.

  15. #21266

    Diamond flash

    Visited diamond flash in fairfax on Easter and was greeted by Cindy. Nice athletic body, told me she was 28 which I believe. She looked young but kept the mask on. 40 for hh and her massage was very average, not like one you'd expect from kiko who was there. She was super sweet but her English is bad which kept saying. Finish was nice but nothing special, pulled her teddies out and they were nice. Might repeat some day but probably not anytime soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape