Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 1374 1874 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17713

    Avoid Sunny Blonde MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Setting something up with her tomorrow.

    Please PM me what I am to expect. Thanks.
    Avoid. She is a waste of time and is known to have scamming instincts. Take it from me. Cheers.

  2. #17712

    Curious and Confused

    This is not me being judgemental but I'm curious and would like explanations. I thought we where trying to be the least bit as we can safe with providers. What makes it where guys want to do BBFS with a provider? Aren't you the least bit curious that someone else is doing the same thing and you are putting your trust in not only the provider but the guy doing it as well. This just seems all time risky. Can someone elaborate?

  3. #17711

    Fuquay Layla

    There have also been multiple reports in the past of her scamming clients, and even robbing them Wyndi intervention of a pimp / boyfriend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reedology101  [View Original Post]
    I've been watching her ad for awhile. As a easy marketing move she changed her name to another established provider's name. She still has the same pics she's had for three years so taking another name was her best and only way to generate business. Her pics are beyond flattering. She does not look like that in real life and she is not anywhere near 26. Add another ten years to that and then that is more realistic. Her body has some baby damage and she does this most likely to support her habit. If Layla wants to be a professional as she claims in her ad she should work on her ad presentation, take some new pics that are current, and try to not so faded when taking appts people can tell.

  4. #17710

    Breanna Breeze

    I agree with this as nothing really super positive about her. She has been on the scene for a good 10 years now and originally out of the Jacksonville area. She used to be very big and was kinda lower end. She went through a change and she lost weight and she thought she became hot and developed some major GPS. I can't imagine seeing her these days with her crazy GPS rates and vigorous screening process because I remember her being a non attractive bbw doing 80 qv's out of lower end dumps in Jacksonville. This gal needs a serious attitude adjustment. Just my take.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I've never really heard anything positive about her. I reached out to her a few years ago and her response was less than ideal. She came off like I should be more happy for the pleasure of seeing her than she should be for me paying her if you know what I mean. I wonder what board the hookers are using these days. I guess it's a good thing few of us use our real phone numbers!

  5. #17709
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM.
    Could you pm me as well?

    I noticed she took down her tryst ad late December. I'd posted in the Fayetteville forums but nobody seemed to know what happened. She's sweet and I hope she's doing okay.

  6. #17708

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM.
    I would also like to know. Can you PM me also?

  7. #17707

    Time to dump this one

    After driving all the way out to see Ginger, who was responding somewhat normally, she went dark for 15 minutes upon arrival. I inquired a couple of times "hello". " and she goes super jackass on me and starts telling me she doesn't have a secretary and I'm blocked. Ridiculous and spoiled brat behavior. So out of desperation, I go with the old Jasmine who's been around for like 14 years by now. I'd had some decent fun with her over the years. Never a favorite with her very limited menu and very average looks and performance, but this time she was rushed and rude. She had been pregnant recently, so she wouldn't remove a thick robe hiding her huge bell, along with only assuming doggie--not even open to lazy dog or touching her fucking back or body. So a plastic, stretched hole with no presence or feeling. I just left eventually and will never, ever bother with her again. I recommend all to avoid.

    Even if it's a QV (and I'd already tipped her because I didn't have the exact change), you can't treat a man paying like a total annoyance and offer nothing in return. It has to be marginally sensual to work or I'd personally rather just watch a porn vid.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/989620305866

  8. #17706

  9. #17705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    I thought it was more of

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker  [View Original Post]
    Must I remind you all that this is the very xNoa that was widely reported on that would take a crap then have a session with a monger without wiping her ass. For her to do that its a complete hands off NO in my book. Just putting it out there in case anyone forgot.
    She had dudes finish inside her and she would serve pie to the next guy she saw. Both are equally wrong.

  10. #17704

    Fiona Ender

    Quote Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Fiona lately? No, I didn't check the Fayetteville forum but I figured someone should know what happened to her since she hasn't been around in the last 3 months or so. Hope she's ok.
    I sent you a PM.

  11. #17703

    Fiona Ender

    Has anyone seen Fiona lately? No, I didn't check the Fayetteville forum but I figured someone should know what happened to her since she hasn't been around in the last 3 months or so. Hope she's ok.

  12. #17702

    The Fuquay Layla

    I've been watching her ad for awhile. As a easy marketing move she changed her name to another established provider's name. She still has the same pics she's had for three years so taking another name was her best and only way to generate business. Her pics are beyond flattering. She does not look like that in real life and she is not anywhere near 26. Add another ten years to that and then that is more realistic. Her body has some baby damage and she does this most likely to support her habit. If Layla wants to be a professional as she claims in her ad she should work on her ad presentation, take some new pics that are current, and try to not so faded when taking appts people can tell.

  13. #17701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Whatever happen to Jacey?

    I saw her few months ago around Christmas but no one had review her lately on the board to my knowledge. Is she still around just curious she was good provider back then?

  14. #17700

    Sildenafil IS the generic for Viagra

    Kinda hate to burst your bubble there, but if your Dr is prescribing Viagra, sildenafil is what you're getting.

    Just sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    I have used Viagra years ago but found Sildenafil was a better match for me. I got the blue flash from Viagra and it turned me off on it. Perhaps I need to give it a second look.

    Either will make a difference in your sex life I have found. I get about 60 20 mg Sildenafil from Amazon for $100. Take 1/2 of one the day before and one 20 mg one the day of the meeting and I bet you have the hard on from hell!

  15. #17699
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    I use the generic Viagra,100 mg. When I first started I took a whole pill but it made me feel like shit. A friend suggested 1/4 pill, which worked fine for months. It helps me get ready once foreplay is started, otherwise I am a limp duck. It doesn't give me a hard on until I start having some sort of stimulation, which is all I need. I have found out unfortunately its pretty much ineffective on a full stomach, so I don't eat before I go mongering. I have had to increase my dose to half a pill for the desired effect. I get mine thru Blink Health,10 100 mg tabs for 20 sum bux. Have fun and enjoy the ride.
    FYI all these drugs are now generic so a script from the doc is probably cheaper I pay $18 for 100 pills from walmart vs the $1500 it used to be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape