Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4396

    Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    I did meet her. Years ago. At that time, she only wanted to provide companionship. And, by that, I mean only going to dinner with you. Nothing even close to intimate. And, that picture is old.
    10-4.

    Yeah same pics for a while with her. Figured they were old.

    She gave me her digits, will report if anything new comes from it.

  2. #4395

    Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-356d9042773f

    I know she's gone by other names. Can't recall them.

    Can't recall what was said.

    Anyone actually meet her?
    I did meet her. Years ago. At that time, she only wanted to provide companionship. And, by that, I mean only going to dinner with you. Nothing even close to intimate. And, that picture is old.

  3. #4394

    Pro / scam Vs SB

    So one thing I've noticed, the pro's and scammers typically don't ask to see your pics. At least IMO.

    How do you guys feel about that?

    It's one thing I've taken notice of.

    Every girl that's asked me for gas money, deposits, etc, none asked for my pics.

  4. #4393

    Drea

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-356d9042773f

    I know she's gone by other names. Can't recall them.

    Can't recall what was said.

    Anyone actually meet her?

  5. #4392

    Seriously well skilled scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by PorcPorc  [View Original Post]
    The person will block you on seeking and then ask for money before meeting. Claiming it is due to people ghosting "her". Just a fake account wanting deposit.
    She did such a good job of scamming, thought this review was in error. My apologies for that thought. She played me along, details, when and where to meet. Only at the last moment did she say she needed a deposit because of so many no-shows. I asked for a nude in advance to prove she was real, and she acted insulted. Save you time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8B89C0DB-43BA-4F42-BD33-594F72D9D86B.jpg‎  

  6. #4391

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady will be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-b7caf9aac136
    The person will block you on seeking and then ask for money before meeting. Claiming it is due to people ghosting "her". Just a fake account wanting deposit.

  7. #4390

    Link for Samantha - appears profile is deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Can someone attach her pic? Link isn't working.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samantha April 17 2022.jpg‎  

  8. #4389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    Had a moment of weakness and unable to find an alternative, saw Samantha for a second, and last, time. Now having a comparison, have to agree it is shocking how fast she is going down hill. To add to the problem, had to block her as she bombarded me with requests for cash for every reason under the sun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2f3f06c5-ca08-4eba-94d6-121f90f5d32a?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    Yep I got those messages too, also had to block her. Hope she gets help with her obvious drug habit very soon because she's lost like 100 lbs since the first time I saw her and she really only had like 50 lbs to lose.

    I crossed paths with her about a week ago at a QT in Rock Hill and she looks rough.

  9. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-57e3c136c526
    Ummmmm. When the body is sick hot and exotic the odds are 199 percent fake.

  10. #4387
    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    Had a moment of weakness and unable to find an alternative, saw Samantha for a second, and last, time. Now having a comparison, have to agree it is shocking how fast she is going down hill. To add to the problem, had to block her as she bombarded me with requests for cash for every reason under the sun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2f3f06c5-ca08-4eba-94d6-121f90f5d32a?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    Can someone attach her pic? Link isn't working.

  11. #4386
    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be real. Wants $500 for outcall (which I did not request, only what she is offering). I declined and told her she is asking for more than market price.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-c51294366c9d
    GPS all day long. That's a $250 piece that's it.

  12. #4385

    Limited intel

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady will be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-b7caf9aac136
    She went to text fairly quickly. Said her name is Sammie. Trail went cold, she has not responded.

  13. #4384

    Pocahontas

    Appears to be real. Wants $500 for outcall (which I did not request, only what she is offering). I declined and told her she is asking for more than market price.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-c51294366c9d

  14. #4383

    SultryPunk

    Went to text quickly. Very good social engineering skills. Had me believing real. Then, needed $50 asap so she could come out to play. Declined and she went ghost.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-e6e4f7376ffc

  15. #4382

    Samantha. Update

    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    I have only met her once, so I don't have a yardstick with which to compare. That said, she was definitely on something when I saw her. Initially told me her rate was $600. I told her, no way. She came down to $300 w anal immediately. Guess you can't blame her for trying to hit it out of the park. She was open to both incall and outcall. I chose outcall, so, no idea of what her place may be like.

    She is very proud of her oral game and she was very good at delivering a BBBJ. Multiple positions, CG, RCG and then bent her over for anal. Overall, the experience was good. Given the available talent, I would recommend with a caveat that I am afraid she will continue to go downhill, and for that reason, see her soon if you plan to.
    Had a moment of weakness and unable to find an alternative, saw Samantha for a second, and last, time. Now having a comparison, have to agree it is shocking how fast she is going down hill. To add to the problem, had to block her as she bombarded me with requests for cash for every reason under the sun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2f3f06c5-ca08-4eba-94d6-121f90f5d32a?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape