Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 15828
-
04-17-22 12:22 #14178Banned Member

Posts: 5352Those were the days when the Hobby was booming. Steve an Buddha had several girls working for them. Last couple of years EE Quality an numbers have went down hill. Be interesting to see if he or anyone starts scheduling again.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
The person You have to feel bad for is Mariah that was with him. . I doubt any clients going to want to touch her knowing that she was working for him and he got caught.
-
04-17-22 11:37 #14177Senior Member

Posts: 760They usually just spam you GrayBar Hotel coupons. Don't try to redeem them and you're golden.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 07:49 #14176Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647What are the cops going to do with a Google Voice number?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 02:05 #14175Senior Member

Posts: 215Good advice Molly
Thanks for sharing it.
Originally Posted by MollyDaniels
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 19:24 #14174Senior Member

Posts: 200Couldn't have said it better myself. Especially the phone numbers.
Originally Posted by MollyDaniels
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 19:18 #14173Senior Member

Posts: 624This is why I haven't used EE since 2014
Sorry to hear about Steve. I dealt with him a few times back around 2012 to 2014. I didn't have a strong opinion about him, one way or the other. He treated me fairly enough.
Originally Posted by MollyDaniels
[View Original Post]
The media and LE have decided that every escort is a victim of human trafficking. And nothing screams that narrative like an overweight middle-age man running a bunch of ladies.
I do not think that Steve was truly a bad guy, but he was a prime target in the current environment.
-
04-16-22 18:04 #14172Senior Member

Posts: 919LOL jesus just relax. Nobody from here is going to be contacted by the police.
Originally Posted by MollyDaniels
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 17:35 #14171Senior Member

Posts: 3424The best advice. I had Kenton County call my burner once when I lived over there. I'll never know what they wanted because I tossed it and got a new one. I always assumed someone got pinched and they got my burner phone off their shit. Never heard anything else, and wouldn't have gone down the the station voluntarily if I had.
Originally Posted by MollyDaniels
[View Original Post]
I hope this isn't copyrighted. I'll be using it in some conversation soon.
Originally Posted by Molly
-
04-16-22 00:12 #14170Sex Kitten

Posts: 445Everyone here should just learn their rights.
You don't have to talk to the cops. (even if they call you).
You don't have the open the door for the cops (unless they have a warrant, then they would not knock anyway).
If they ask you to come to the precinct for a chat, you don't have to go (because they don't have an arrest warrant).
If they do get you to their house, without an arrest warrant, you have 24 hours (to keep your fucking mouth shut) to be silent, and then they have to let you go home (free. No bail).
If you know an arrest warrant is coming, bring your bail money with you in cash. Memorize the phone number of your ride from jail, and a trusted friend (in case you don't have bail) and a lawyer.
Don't technically have a lawyer? Pick one from the phone book / internet and memorize his number. Most have answering services and mechanisms to expedite your exit from jail for pay.
If they want you, they are going to get you faster than a mosquito bite in Florida swampland.
-
04-15-22 21:51 #14169Senior Member

Posts: 3424Yep. The've had their eye on Steve since the debacle a few years back at the hotel where they confiscated his phones and all.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Hopefully he's not giving up all the client info. A lot of those girls seemed to have real world info on their clients. Some folks talk too much about their "chef" activities, etc. and share Instagram and Snapchat photos. LOL.
I'm sure they have his phone. Everyone here using Google Voice should probably be thinking about getting an honest burner.
-
04-15-22 20:21 #14168Senior Member

Posts: 25This post aged well.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 19:36 #14167Regular Member

Posts: 4[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
04-13-22 21:57 #14166Senior Member

Posts: 2645In free market capitalism, you're perfectly free to sign-up with another carrier. I doubt there's going to be any improvement with any other carrier at / around / in / by GABP during opening day.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 18:50 #14165Banned Member

Posts: 5352EE screening is do you have cash. With the few girls he has an the little time the are available he is more interested in your money.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 16:03 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 1222Agree to disagree
I don't pay Verizon for service that works only in the optimal time for them.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




