Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 929 1429 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17277

    JaeJae

    I saw JaeJae once, maybe 9 months to a year ago, I don't recall. I found her attractive, especially her legs and ass. She said she taught ballet, and because everything was so tight, it made sense. One of the weird things about the experience was she would not take her top off. Said said something was up with her tits and she didn't want to show them. I did not follow along with what she was trying to say and let it go. The first pic LD posted looks like she got some sort of line on her tit as if she had old style breast implants which were removed. Perhaps LD can tell us what is going on with her tits.

    I talked to her for a good bit before we fucked. She said as a youth she was in Parmadale because she was diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. She was totally pleasant the whole time, but that struck me as a red flag for future visits. She also talked about having a bf before who she really didn't what to fuck as much as he wanted to fuck her. She said she told him to use a prostitute and she would be fine with it. This is funny, given the fact she is a prostitute and should have no problem fucking her live in bf as often as he wants. Prostitutes are not suppose to have an issue with fucking. This girl just doesn't want to be having sex. It showed in her profession. Though her BBBJ was decent, she didn't want to do it long. She didn't want to daty long. She wanted the fucking not to be long. Positions were limited because I was supposedly too big. She just wasn't into it.

    When talking about her bf, she talked about them stealing copper wiring and stuff. That raised a red flag and induced vigilance. When we discussed things we liked to do and places to go, next thing I know she is planning a tennis date for us and places we would go together. It was surreal. Though I found her very attractive and pleasant to be around, she made my spidey senses tingle, so on my way home I blocked her number.

    Recently, I saw too many pics of her great ass on sumo and wanted to see her again. I figured she wouldn't remember much about what we discussed and it could be a traditional hooker experience. I posted on the Youngstown board if she was still in business because she hadn't posted in a couple of months. LD responded and said she got clean and was out of the business. Oddly, the next thing I know is she had a new posting and these thief reports pop up. WTF?!

    How many times does the obvious lessons have to be taught? WGs make bad friends. WGs make bad girlfriends. WGs steal. WGs like drugs more than they like you. Even if they are not addicts, they resent you. Why do so many want to make these girls friends or pursue love and romance with these girls? Why are some of you surprised when a scorpion acts like a scorpion? These girls are here for fucking. Love and romance are for civilian ladies. Stop falling in love with these girls! One does not have to be a dick to protect yourself from bad outcomes with WGs. We all know how to do this.

  2. #17276

    JaeJae

    Quote Originally Posted by Budd2  [View Original Post]
    We're those pictures at Lakeside?

    She got me also a while back, definitely my fault. I also was good to her and trusted her. They always takes advantage of those who are good to them. Treat her like shit, like the whoxxre she is and then she'll respect you. I don't enjoy treating these ladles like shit, I like treating them well. If any of you guys are like me, stay away from her. For those who like treating them like dirt, she's your girl. I too have known her for years. Even if she gets sober, I'll never see her again or take any of her phone calls. Whether she calls or not is irrelevant, I got her blocked. Doubt she'll try calling me again, she got me good this time.
    Yes it was at Lakeside, what pissed me off the most was she told the guy working that I beat her. He knew better as he came and told me she was running. I have never hit a women except my little sister when I was 5 or 6. Stay safe.

  3. #17275
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderKid24  [View Original Post]
    Any one know the low down on aubrie? . she went mia at the end of last yr, and hasnt posted since, pms are ok I'd you don't want to post.
    She got caught up and was in jail for a spell, I've been trying to teach out to her with no luck. She may still be in jail because I have many ways to reach out to her and have had no success.

  4. #17274
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    Treat her like gold if you see her, she is not an escort to me, she is a beloved friend of mine!

    C92.
    Can you share Stacy's info (link to ad, pics, contact info, etc.).

    Thanks,

    Slick.

  5. #17273

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by LongPiping  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing her frequently until one day I really wanted to bend it over. Well I bent it over but my nose was assaulted by the smell of bootyhole and cabbage. I left the windows down on the ride home but it might be embedded in my memory. Now that I think about it, that day was the fastest I made myself bust a nut just so I could leave the smell of cabbage in the past. Don't think I'll go back. That was even after she asked for 2 hours to get shower eat and get. Ready. The service is decent though no lie.
    She will take on anyone. She has had STDs several times. Been in jail at least once. But she fakes cums great. She has regulars. She prefers QVs.

  6. #17272

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    If you want a straight forward no bs fuck. 6 qv. She's full not sloppy, doesn't like cowgirl just a thing I guess, no Greek other than that, clean, tight and fresh 5 minutes Daty if you like.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/286930862849
    I was seeing her frequently until one day I really wanted to bend it over. Well I bent it over but my nose was assaulted by the smell of bootyhole and cabbage. I left the windows down on the ride home but it might be embedded in my memory. Now that I think about it, that day was the fastest I made myself bust a nut just so I could leave the smell of cabbage in the past. Don't think I'll go back. That was even after she asked for 2 hours to get shower eat and get. Ready. The service is decent though no lie.

  7. #17271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368
    Quote Originally Posted by LenDavid  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is a thief I have known her a long time and seen her many times. Seen her last week and she emptied my wallet and ran out. I had thought she got clean and trusted her my mistake.

    I was always good to her and treated her with respect the demons are back I hope she gets some help. Be careful she will rob you stay safe.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...8/402427280136
    We're those pictures at Lakeside?

    She got me also a while back, definitely my fault. I also was good to her and trusted her. They always takes advantage of those who are good to them. Treat her like shit, like the whoxxre she is and then she'll respect you. I don't enjoy treating these ladles like shit, I like treating them well. If any of you guys are like me, stay away from her. For those who like treating them like dirt, she's your girl. I too have known her for years. Even if she gets sober, I'll never see her again or take any of her phone calls. Whether she calls or not is irrelevant, I got her blocked. Doubt she'll try calling me again, she got me good this time.

  8. #17270

    She actually 69?

    It's probably best to never have more than the donation amount on you. Yeah never trust a working girl, especially on drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by LenDavid  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is a thief I have known her a long time and seen her many times. Seen her last week and she emptied my wallet and ran out. I had thought she got clean and trusted her my mistake.

    I was always good to her and treated her with respect the demons are back I hope she gets some help. Be careful she will rob you stay safe.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...8/402427280136

  9. #17269

    JaeJae

    This young lady is a thief I have known her a long time and seen her many times. Seen her last week and she emptied my wallet and ran out. I had thought she got clean and trusted her my mistake.

    I was always good to her and treated her with respect the demons are back I hope she gets some help. Be careful she will rob you stay safe.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...8/402427280136
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20220410_123408.jpg‎   Resized_20220311_122500.jpg‎  

  10. #17268

    Birthday BJ

    Hello All!

    It has been a very very long time since I have dipped my toes in the Hobby. I decided to attempt to treat myself this week for my birthday and find the best BJ possible. I am pretty flexible but looking for a petite spinner type. I would like a younger, or the older MILF type.

    I used to partake in the Hobby back when Backpage was still around. All these new girls and links I see make me nervous. Just to put it out there and prove I am an actual person and not a BOT or LE, I have hung out with some of the following providers (I hope some of them sound familiar): MILF Terri in Akron, Tate, Starr (Spinner in Akron), and the one provider with the hard bolt ons who was known for the reverse cowgirl. There were some others, but they were less known.

    I did have a different profile, but I couldn't rememebr the name / login / email address. Thanks ahead of time for any input and advice!

  11. #17267
    Right on, thanks guys, that's what I wanted to hear.

  12. #17266

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    Treat her like gold if you see her, she is not an escort to me, she is a beloved friend of mine!

    C92.
    I would have to say out of all the past and present providers she's the most consistent, safe, clean and pleasant woman you'll meet. No gps, rules are few but you know what to expect with a smile and a thank you!

  13. #17265
    Quote Originally Posted by JstwntLad  [View Original Post]
    Hey C92,

    You reported in the past on seeing Stacy on the reg, if I recall correctly, she still good to go?
    Treat her like gold if you see her, she is not an escort to me, she is a beloved friend of mine!

    C92.

  14. #17264

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DixonCider  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear this one was good. I went over Christmas to visit her roommate but meet the girl you were with. After meeting (V) her and getting a vibe for her personality I was wishing I was with V instead, think I would have had a much better time. Have any luck finding a good spot to park? That neighborhood sucks for that.
    Thanks brother, yea she has awesome personality, after we messed around we sat around talking for like a half hour. She's definitely my type and definitely up there with my favorite of all time experiences! I couldn't believe I pulled it off, I had tried to see her a couple times a few years back but just couldn't get the stars to align kept getting crickets, finally got my magic to work this time. Parking was rough haha, I found a parking spot but it was a real tight fit but I wanted to make sure I was punctual with it being our first meet so I made it work haha. Now that I met her and we got acquainted if I do go back I'm going to park up the street more and walk up, there are several spots not in front of homes not too far up.

    C92.

  15. #17263
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    My reviews on their boards. I added you to contacts as well ill drop you a DM if u clear inbox.
    Glad to hear this one was good. I went over Christmas to visit her roommate but meet the girl you were with. After meeting (V) her and getting a vibe for her personality I was wishing I was with V instead, think I would have had a much better time. Have any luck finding a good spot to park? That neighborhood sucks for that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape