Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 23697
-
04-16-22 14:47 #17262Senior Member

Posts: 1368A2
I'm with you on Ann Arbor. Been checking out A2 sites thinking escorts would flock over there when the prosecutor there announced no more low level solicitation charges. Unfortunately there supply of escorts isn't that great.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 14:40 #17261Senior Member

Posts: 168Thanks
Thanks sir. Not my type (into spinners only personally) but a nice reasonable option for a monger in a pinch.
Originally Posted by CjmcMilla
[View Original Post]
Appreciate the report!
-
04-16-22 14:15 #17260Regular Member

Posts: 10Stacy
Hey C92,
You reported in the past on seeing Stacy on the reg, if I recall correctly, she still good to go?
-
04-16-22 13:32 #17259Senior Member

Posts: 1144My reviews on their boards. I added you to contacts as well ill drop you a DM if u clear inbox.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 12:31 #17258Senior Member

Posts: 801Reasonable
If you want a straight forward no bs fuck. 6 qv. She's full not sloppy, doesn't like cowgirl just a thing I guess, no Greek other than that, clean, tight and fresh 5 minutes Daty if you like.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/286930862849
-
04-16-22 11:58 #17257Senior Member

Posts: 367Idk
One provider I know whose business was solid during COVID got $25 k in unemployment and $15 k in PPP money over an 18 month period. Also SNAP benefits, free healthcare and some other goodies. A lot of people really took advantage of the practically non-existent rules and scored pretty well. That kind of extra cabbage goes a long way in paying the bills.
Originally Posted by CjmcMilla
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 11:34 #17256Banned Member

Posts: 3188Who did you see in PGH? Link? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 00:59 #17255Senior Member

Posts: 1144Well
Considering I just scored in Pittsburgh with a legendary escort for 180 who is way hotter than several of the providers that have GPS locally, its safe to say taking our money out of the Ohio game is a great move, and that the GPS is bullshit. Don't think for a second these providers haven't used the fact that Ohio stings target men to their tactical advantage. Lot of dudes don't know the tricks that us vets do so they are afraid and will keep shelling out thousands to providers that may or may not be worth it depending on opinion. Pittsburgh isn't necessarily the best place to score, PA runs few and far between stings but when they do it mainly targets women so not a lot of providers but also very few stings on the guys, and even with the higher fines still better then Ohio. If you do get caught in PA you're fucked, 2000 in fines at least, but the stings on guys are so scarce its very little risk, again if you can find a provider there. Pitt does it right! they focus on real crime, like in the great movie Striking Distance! My next stop on my tax refund tour will be Ann Arbor Michigan which is very escort friendly with their prosecutor being supportive of escorts and mongers as should all of society support us. I will let you guys know how that goes.
Originally Posted by MonacoGP
[View Original Post]
C92
-
04-15-22 21:38 #17254Senior Member

Posts: 928Rachel has been drama for over a decade since I first met her in a strip club. Skills were crap, attitude was crap, box was crap. Let the drama that has transpired here close the book on this overpriced.
-
04-15-22 16:29 #17253Senior Member

Posts: 1368Tall thin UTR
Was she the tall thin lady you posted pictures of before? She looked nice, wish I got to see her. Hopefully her vacation isn't too long.
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 13:28 #17252Senior Member

Posts: 50Searching
New guy, looking for a massage provider that isn't a AMP. Summit, portage or stark county is where I'd like to stay. Any recommendations? You can direct message me if you'd like I don't mind. I just want to find a reliable person. I heard ally M*h was a reliable person but on here it seems she is not. Thank you.
-
04-15-22 12:47 #17251Senior Member

Posts: 801411
Been seeing her post forever and seems pretty honest in her correspondence. I was going to pull the trigger a year ago but gps and rules were too much and many. Now seems reasonable and pretty open.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/638580643180
-
04-15-22 11:22 #17250Senior Member

Posts: 89Correction
Nope! Lady J just posted.
Originally Posted by LickALotTaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 10:16 #17249Senior Member

Posts: 89Utr
That explains why she hasn't replied to my text. Wonder if she got busted with lady J. They would team up and she hasn't posted for a while.
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 22:39 #17248Senior Member

Posts: 836UTR Girl News
Well guys, I'm sorry, but I got a text from her this afternoon that she was going to jail. I'm trying to find out where she is at but she has not come up on any of my apps. I'll post more when I find out. Again sorry.
I think it's time for a vacation for me.












Reply With Quote





