Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 1162 1662 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23538
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    What if the provider had a camera in her vagina and has the video? What if what if what if. Jezz just relax.
    Lmfao. That's funny right there, don't care who you are.

  2. #23537
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    So what if the providers kept dna evidence and she bargains with them to turn it over. And what about text messaging over text now?
    What if the provider had a camera in her vagina and has the video? What if what if what if. Jezz just relax.

  3. #23536

    Just a guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    So what if the providers kept dna evidence and she bargains with them to turn it over?
    These ladies are not storing vials of baby batter in their apartment. I could be wrong!

  4. #23535
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I would think that's tough to do. How would "they" prove anything happened?

    These reports are all fiction anyways, aren't they?
    They're not going after clients. The girls probably as witnesses. As far as this all being fiction, you really think anyone buys the "in my dream" crap?

  5. #23534

    Promoting prostitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    So what if the providers kept dna evidence and she bargains with them to turn it over. And what about text messaging over text now?
    Several co operating witnesses would do it.

  6. #23533

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by GenxDad  [View Original Post]
    I can also attest to her downward slide. She used to be a reliable good provider but then ripped me off for $200 so she is definitely off my list.
    She was a decent time in beginning if you could get ahold of her, great bbbjws always fresh.

    Last 2 times she was late by hours, wanted me to front next visit I declined.

    Last visit she also was not fresh I hate stinky pussy.

    I won't return.

  7. #23532

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanDodson  [View Original Post]
    2 different times made the trip up north only to get stood up last minute. Usually one strike and done with me but thought I'd try again based on reviews from last year. Sounds like I didn't miss much.
    I can also attest to her downward slide. She used to be a reliable good provider but then ripped me off for $200 so she is definitely off my list.

  8. #23531

    Relax

    Free. Press time. It is an election year. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandDreams  [View Original Post]
    But I assume if they have his phone and access to his home computers, then you have to presume they know the people that booked through him, at least by phone number and user name. Each escort they can show worked for him is a separate felony charge. Steve has been at this for many many years, so the investigation will take time as they track down those ladies and lean on them. In the hierarchy of criminal charges Steve is at the top. There are tons of user in this forum that have talked about using various escorts from him.

    I would think this is going to be a tough case for him. From the other comments about him, it sounds like they have know about him for quite a while.

    Like I said before since the scheduler gets the most serious charges, I sure don't think what he was doing was worth whatever he got out of it.

  9. #23530

    Yes just stories

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I would think that's tough to do. How would "they" prove anything happened?

    These reports are all fiction anyways, aren't they?
    Modern day Penthouse letters. Pay for sex? Hell no, why would anyone do that?

  10. #23529
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I would think that's tough to do. How would "they" prove anything happened?

    These reports are all fiction anyways, aren't they?
    So what if the providers kept dna evidence and she bargains with them to turn it over. And what about text messaging over text now?

  11. #23528
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    Will they go after his clients?
    They usually just release whatever client information he was dumb enough to keep and let the journalists track down the congressmen and church leaders who were using their work phones to book. Too hard to get a conviction off of a series of texts that say, "Is Brookee available at 4 pm?" "Yes, address" "here" "room 203" with no proof they ever even put on shoes, let alone went to the hotel or whatever.

  12. #23527

    Clients

    I would think that's tough to do. How would "they" prove anything happened?

    These reports are all fiction anyways, aren't they?

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    Will they go after his clients?

  13. #23526

    Boone or Kenton?

    Which PD got EE yesterday?

  14. #23525
    Quote Originally Posted by Clem12  [View Original Post]
    He wasn't the greatest guy to deal with.
    He was a total asshole but don't take any pleasure out of his problems.

  15. #23524

    I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    Will they go after his clients?
    But I assume if they have his phone and access to his home computers, then you have to presume they know the people that booked through him, at least by phone number and user name. Each escort they can show worked for him is a separate felony charge. Steve has been at this for many many years, so the investigation will take time as they track down those ladies and lean on them. In the hierarchy of criminal charges Steve is at the top. There are tons of user in this forum that have talked about using various escorts from him.

    I would think this is going to be a tough case for him. From the other comments about him, it sounds like they have know about him for quite a while.

    Like I said before since the scheduler gets the most serious charges, I sure don't think what he was doing was worth whatever he got out of it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape