Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 26920
-
04-16-22 15:48 #18775Senior Member

Posts: 337I inquired back in October and general consensus was that she was a he, however I did set something up contrary to what anyone thought, it was all good to go and she proceeded to ghost me, after arriving in her area, then calls me back 1/2 hour later to say that she's ready, my small window of time had already clpsed at that point. Then another time, she was a total * and told me she called the shots, I was like whatever and she told me to lose her # .
Originally Posted by MrDunning
[View Original Post]
Search back and you will find that info.
But this is the only ok experience I've seen on her.
-
04-16-22 14:59 #18774Senior Member

Posts: 55Violet
Has anyone seen Violet from Evanston, if so how was she?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7085953628
-
04-16-22 12:53 #18773Senior Member

Posts: 55[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-16-22 12:00 #18772Senior Member

Posts: 88Arbella was great! Wish she would come back.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 07:36 #18771Senior Member

Posts: 96Arbella
Yes, it was Arbella. I saw her once as Natalia and then the site went inactive for over a year. Her last posted availability was in Feb. 2021.
Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 07:08 #18770Senior Member

Posts: 265All covered.
Originally Posted by Nicker69
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 06:37 #18769Senior Member

Posts: 55Don't see her!
I saw her a few years back, in person she looks more obese. She stays at the Hampton Inn, which is off of old orchard /94.
Originally Posted by Pennywise666
[View Original Post]
That location also usually has a lot of police presence, and I almost got caught in a sting over there from a different provider / cop.
-
04-16-22 06:02 #18768Regular Member

Posts: 10Seems she's a good provider, however.
This is the most genuine and charismatic provider I've ever met. Right from the beginning we had a good time, and instantly vibed because she's very down to earth, and easy to talk too. I have to say that her head game is out of this world, and I literally was blown away if you know what I mean!
Viviana seems like a good provider but there's something about her that makes me think she's a very well kept well-built transformed from a he to a she. She looks a little masculine (facial features) for my taste however I might give it a shot but I know how I think (I want to remove any doubt). So from the guys who's had experience with her she is definitely a she correct?
-
04-16-22 02:16 #18767Senior Member

Posts: 55Arianna NW Suburbs
Does anyone seen her recently, or know what happened to her?
I remember seeing her at a Hotel in Lombard late 2019 & she vanished during the pandemic.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/arianna-...n-ellyn-386166#erotic.
https://www.kittyads.com/Ariannaio0
-
04-15-22 23:58 #18766Senior Member

Posts: 37Jewelz In Joliet
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79681302
Reviews and comments on the site already but only 3. Said she doesn't do outcall. Any info will help.
Stay safe.
-
04-15-22 23:14 #18765Senior Member

Posts: 184Anyone seen this one?
I've seen her posts anyone try her out?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79654541
-
04-15-22 23:10 #18764Senior Member

Posts: 626Definitely a NG girl
Those are definitely pictures of this NG girl. I forgotten her name. She was Indy sometimes and other times with NG and older. Did you end up seeing her?
Originally Posted by Ppete8231
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 21:39 #18763Senior Member

Posts: 117Bbbj?
Do they do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by FuckGolf12
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 21:21 #18762Senior Member

Posts: 55Lulu Dahl
I could do that, but she asks for a copy of your driver license, so their is no around this:
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 21:10 #18761Senior Member

Posts: 1264Ghosting and especially sending deposits are 2 standard no-nos to most in here. From my experience, cancelling and rescheduling with providers never really seems to be as good as the communication from first contact. My advice would be to just move on or contact from a different number and act like a different person.
Originally Posted by HamSolo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





