Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 544 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 1044 1544 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18768

    Seems she's a good provider, however.

    This is the most genuine and charismatic provider I've ever met. Right from the beginning we had a good time, and instantly vibed because she's very down to earth, and easy to talk too. I have to say that her head game is out of this world, and I literally was blown away if you know what I mean!

    Viviana seems like a good provider but there's something about her that makes me think she's a very well kept well-built transformed from a he to a she. She looks a little masculine (facial features) for my taste however I might give it a shot but I know how I think (I want to remove any doubt). So from the guys who's had experience with her she is definitely a she correct?

  2. #18767

    Arianna NW Suburbs

    Does anyone seen her recently, or know what happened to her?

    I remember seeing her at a Hotel in Lombard late 2019 & she vanished during the pandemic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/arianna-...n-ellyn-386166#erotic.

    https://www.kittyads.com/Ariannaio0

  3. #18766

    Jewelz In Joliet

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79681302

    Reviews and comments on the site already but only 3. Said she doesn't do outcall. Any info will help.

    Stay safe.

  4. #18765

    Anyone seen this one?

    I've seen her posts anyone try her out?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79654541
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220415-221052_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #18764

    Definitely a NG girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ppete8231  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently. Her pics look like that of an NG woman from the days past.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...6.htm?cat=2725
    Those are definitely pictures of this NG girl. I forgotten her name. She was Indy sometimes and other times with NG and older. Did you end up seeing her?

  6. #18763

    Bbbj?

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckGolf12  [View Original Post]
    I have had a few dreams with Gina her PIC's are accurate. She doesn't allow any DATY or GFE but will do multiple positions $. 80. If anyone has similar type providers that have a better menu please PM me.
    Do they do BBBJ?

  7. #18762

    Lulu Dahl

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Ghosting and especially sending deposits are 2 standard no-nos to most in here. From my experience, cancelling and rescheduling with providers never really seems to be as good as the communication from first contact. My advice would be to just move on or contact from a different number and act like a different person.
    I could do that, but she asks for a copy of your driver license, so their is no around this:

  8. #18761
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    This provider is ghosting me after I had a booking once at her Incall location, and within 36 hours of our scheduled appointment I cancel because I had to use my funds on a more important matter, which at the time was court fees. She said it's fine, but then when I tried to re-book her she won't respond to my messages, even if I offered to pay a deposit.

    Should I forget about her is what I'm trying to ask?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lulu-dahl
    Ghosting and especially sending deposits are 2 standard no-nos to most in here. From my experience, cancelling and rescheduling with providers never really seems to be as good as the communication from first contact. My advice would be to just move on or contact from a different number and act like a different person.

  9. #18760
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    This provider is ghosting me after I had a booking once at her Incall location, and within 36 hours of our scheduled appointment I cancel because I had to use my funds on a more important matter, which at the time was court fees. She said it's fine, but then when I tried to re-book her she won't respond to my messages, even if I offered to pay a deposit.

    Should I forget about her is what I'm trying to ask?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lulu-dahl
    Check your private messages when you have a second.

  10. #18759

    Anyone?

    So I was searching the agency forums looking for info to help me with verification a while back and stumbled upon a post with a bunch of independent sites and links to many of the Mce ladies after Mce ceased to exist. Anyway, I was wondering if this one was still active or if anyone has seen her. According to the post I saw, this is Arbella from Mce. But the site looks like it isn't updated. I never managed to meet Arbella during those old days.

    https://hellonatalia.escortbook.com/

  11. #18758

    Vivianna LC link

    [QUOTE=HamSolo;5874427]This is the most genuine and charismatic provider I've ever met. Right from the beginning we had a good time, and instantly vibed because she's very down to earth, and easy to talk too. I have to say that her head game is out of this world, and I literally was blown away if you know what I mean!!.
    [/QUOTEhttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79654945

  12. #18757
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Borderline TGTBT but who knows.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1995798
    Definitely not real.

  13. #18756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Word1234  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on any of the girls on Alena?

    Thinking about pulling the trigger but would love to hear anyone's experience with any of the girls?
    Go to the Alena website and get the girls names. Then use the search feature on this website to see what other have posted. Also check out TER.

  14. #18755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    This is the most genuine and charismatic provider I've ever met. Right from the beginning we had a good time, and instantly vibed because she's very down to earth, and easy to talk too. I have to say that her head game is out of this world, and I literally was blown away if you know what I mean!!.

    Go see her, and I promise you won't regret your decision.
    I'm sure the forum members would appreciate a link.

  15. #18754
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I have not experienced them, but Alena girls seem to be popular right now and you will have change left over, assuming you get past the screening.

    https://www.alenachicago.com/

    Or, you can see Rosa at MA twice and not go over budget! https://modelingave.escortbook.com/models (Still need to be screened however).
    Any recommendations on any of the girls on Alena?

    Thinking about pulling the trigger but would love to hear anyone's experience with any of the girls?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape