Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 735 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 11025
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4845

    First three

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I'll be heading south along the corridor a bit the next few weeks and am hoping you gents have some intel:

    Charlie.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/607900236892

    Ariana:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/412255784049

    Kasey:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/812876098814[/URL]
    The first 3 you lost also advertise in Mount Vernon and Bellingham.

    The fan club girl claims to be in either Arlington or Marysville.

    No I have not sampled, but that is a rather large area to be advertising.

    Do be careful.

  2. #4844

    Double Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried yet?

  3. #4843
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby
    I was told meh. Pure safety by one of her reviewers.

  4. #4842

    Double the fun or trouble, pair of milfs worth a look?


  5. #4841

  6. #4840
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby
    Definitely a possible fake / liar:

    1. She's been posting on TNA since March 25th.

    2. She has 3 reviews in April in TNA. Very few details.

    3. Google search of her phone number is dubious, at best:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

  7. #4839

    Naddiene

    Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby

  8. #4838

    Need Intel

    Anybody got any Intel? Looks promising.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby

  9. #4837

    Scarlettqueen

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer for my first nuru experience. Nice lady, very pretty face, but her body is destroyed, likely by childbirth and much bigger than her photo's depict. Not sure if other menu options are available, just went for the massage + HE. I would recommend, just not into bigger girls myself. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Scarlettqueen.
    Yeah her pics look like she carries some weight on her. It is usually easy to figure this out when the pics a lady posted are minimal and from weird angles where they hide their hips and waist.

  10. #4836
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer for my first nuru experience. Nice lady, very pretty face, but her body is destroyed, likely by childbirth and much bigger than her photo's depict. Not sure if other menu options are available, just went for the massage + HE. I would recommend, just not into bigger girls myself. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Scarlettqueen.
    I've seen her a few times. No disagreement with the above. Does the makeup fetish thing and has a lovely face with a very sexy smile during the release. Never more than a handy for me, despite generosity and open request.

  11. #4835
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't it have been just as easy to answer his question. ??
    New users don't always know there's a search function, so it's helpful to mention it. They can read the results for themselves.

  12. #4834

    Horsey face

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your honest review. She has an interesting look but I was hesitant to spend that much. Especially since she charges more for a second pop in an hour appt. I hate that mentality.
    Her pics are definitely flattering. Her face is a little horsey. To her credit she tried to be nice but it was a really bad fit.

  13. #4833

    Odezza

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Man I haven't been having good luck lately. Everyone is YMMV and this may be a thing where I didn't do anything for her. Being overweight, I'm not everyone's cup of tea. However her profile on the other board didn't list many of her no's. Her nipples have been pierced recently so don't really do anything with them. Her profile says she likes kissing, but it's only pecks, no FIV, and her pussy smelled. Covers were waiting, moans were fake. She gave about the worst BBBJ I've ever had. She couldn't get me out of there fast enough. I had a hhr and stayed 25 minutes. It was uncomfortable.

    Nowhere near worth her donation. Her body is nice but it's just boring.
    Thanks for your honest review. She has an interesting look but I was hesitant to spend that much. Especially since she charges more for a second pop in an hour appt. I hate that mentality.

  14. #4832

    Oneluckygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinoSox  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Does she go by other names? Saw her page on TNA. Looks good.
    Yeah I've seen her. In all is in South Seattle apartment.

    Mixed with black, pretty chill, easy to talk to.

    Great lips, great dfk and deep BBBJ to cim, YMMV though.

    Not sure about bare back though never asked.

    Her place is messy but it's expected from a single girl doing other body sculpting business from the same spot.

    I would recommend. She's also negotiable so you can probably get $ off depending on her needs for the moment.

    Good luck.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127804%3B

  15. #4831

    Odezza

    Man I haven't been having good luck lately. Everyone is YMMV and this may be a thing where I didn't do anything for her. Being overweight, I'm not everyone's cup of tea. However her profile on the other board didn't list many of her no's. Her nipples have been pierced recently so don't really do anything with them. Her profile says she likes kissing, but it's only pecks, no FIV, and her pussy smelled. Covers were waiting, moans were fake. She gave about the worst BBBJ I've ever had. She couldn't get me out of there fast enough. I had a hhr and stayed 25 minutes. It was uncomfortable.

    Nowhere near worth her donation. Her body is nice but it's just boring.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape