Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 11019
-
04-09-22 14:33 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 603I don't remember. I think it is in this thread many pages back.
Originally Posted by Blue524
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 12:44 #4793Regular Member

Posts: 23Video
Where can one find this video?
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 01:06 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 28Still scamming people
I decided to just for fun give her a shot tonight to see if she was still up to her thieving tricks or she went back to her ways of old Nope she is still scamming people. Not out a whole lot. But I decided it was worth the risk to possibly pump her full!
Originally Posted by Dude5293
[View Original Post]
My advice. STAY AWAY! LOL.
-
04-08-22 20:26 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 83You can find avah over on the other board. She's been on my tdl for a while cause she looks really hot. They are legit as I've seen honey Mae when she advertised with them back in lake city. Not sure how service is with the other girls but I wouldn't repeat with honey Mae. I got a "nuru" massage for $240. It was basically a regular massage and only a HJ. Everything else is an upcharge. Asked if I wanted to see a shower show for $400 ha. Still interested in avah though just cause her pics are so sexy but she doesn't have the best reviews on the other site.
Originally Posted by Dtf7575
[View Original Post]
Last edited by SeoulSea; 04-08-22 at 20:27. Reason: Typo
-
04-08-22 19:58 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 43Relaxxation station
It's a decent incall in federal way next door to an optometrist office. You'd drive by it and never know it was there. They have a lobby / waiting room area made to look like a spa of sorts with a locked door with a bell on it that leads to the back where all the rooms are. Theres a table shower as well.
Originally Posted by Dtf7575
[View Original Post]
I've been there twice to see Nataly and Ari.
I had an appointment with Avah and she stood me up so Nataly stepped in.
They have another place in Renton, Belle Ame spa.
Typical menu items are $$. 60 for an hour nuru $. 80 for an hour massage. Anything else is between you and your girl.
-
04-08-22 19:40 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 110LexiiBanks used to be fun.
Lexii used to be my ATF, but seen here a few months back again and things were going good because I have seen her multiple times. When it was time to for some BJ she took out the cover and put it on. I was like, WHAT. !? Her reply was Oh babe, I don't do BBBJ anymore. Mood killer, and just as you described, when we started the deed, she kept putting her hand in the way of me pounding that ass, in all positions; doggy, missionary, and cowgirl. I already paid for the 90 minutes too. It was such a mood killer that I tried to do round two but it just wasn't working out. She's def off my list of providers to see.
Originally Posted by Don708
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 14:10 #4788Senior Member

Posts: 157Heelz
Agreed. Found her to be very YMMV.
We did all the GFE activites and even a SSlide, she was rearing to go, which was different than what I have sometimes read. Think she could be passioned to going raw, but she is a little too far south to make regular visits easy.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 13:27 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 133Does she still reek of cigarette smoke?
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 12:13 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 28Reached out to her. Quoted 180 qv 230 hhr 330 hr with hr being great or pse.
Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto
[View Original Post]
I passed.
https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...y/694425436300
-
04-08-22 10:14 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 32Missmadison
Anybody see her recently and can tell me what she's ok with. Dfk? BBBJ? Msog?
I appreciate any info.
-
04-08-22 01:38 #4784Regular Member

Posts: 3Relaxxxation Station
My info is about year old, but at that time this was a legit place. Looks like they expanded their options a bit. Nuru massage and table shower was nice, though I do not have much to compare it with. At that time there was an option to upgrade for $$, but did not seem like it was worth. Overall the place seems fine, though looks a bit shady.
Originally Posted by Dtf7575
[View Original Post]
I found this report: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5198258.
-
04-07-22 21:18 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 142Gracee
Saw Gracee about a month ago. Her pics are old and she's put on some weight fr the pictures. My estimation should be somewhere between 20-30 pounds. Service was still good took a good face pounding and then a break before round two. Her service is still good but she seems to hit the wall looks wise.
-
04-07-22 15:43 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 149Heelz
There is no norm. She is VERY YMMV. And what I mean by that is what she may or may not do will depend on her vibe with you and you only. The best advice I can share with you is do not let her likes and dislikes on the other site discourage you. At the same time there is a strong probability the likes/dislikes on the other forum apply to quite a few.
Originally Posted by MikeFieldz
[View Original Post]
So..if your the type of person who has expectations or needs to know for sure how a visit may go down...She's not for you.
-
04-07-22 14:26 #4781Senior Member

Posts: 256Chanel
I believe ChanelCC2020 on "the other board" is the same Chanel. There are reviews of her and prices there. That's the best I can do. Yes, Alex looks hot!
Originally Posted by Dtf7575
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 23:25 #4780Regular Member

Posts: 8Relaxxxation Station
Anyone have any info or reviews of this place? Specifically Alex and / or Avah? Seems legit except I can't find reviews anywhere.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/78621406












Reply With Quote





