Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 11025
-
04-18-22 22:45 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 700First three
The first 3 you lost also advertise in Mount Vernon and Bellingham.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
The fan club girl claims to be in either Arlington or Marysville.
No I have not sampled, but that is a rather large area to be advertising.
Do be careful.
-
04-18-22 22:29 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 128Double Fun
Anyone tried yet?
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 18:05 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 987I was told meh. Pure safety by one of her reviewers.
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 17:46 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 603Double the fun or trouble, pair of milfs worth a look?
Could be fun.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...erett/79668640
-
04-18-22 00:12 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 46Intel along the corridor?
I'll be heading south along the corridor a bit the next few weeks and am hoping you gents have some intel:
Charlie.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/607900236892
Ariana:
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/412255784049
Kasey:
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/812876098814
Kelsi:
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/433077236079
AJ:
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...b/851800205450
Demi Rae.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/389972644282
-
04-15-22 18:18 #4840Banned Member

Posts: 1358Definitely a possible fake / liar:
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
1. She's been posting on TNA since March 25th.
2. She has 3 reviews in April in TNA. Very few details.
3. Google search of her phone number is dubious, at best:
https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8
-
04-15-22 16:28 #4839Regular Member

Posts: 25Naddiene
Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby
-
04-15-22 14:10 #4838Regular Member

Posts: 25Need Intel
Anybody got any Intel? Looks promising.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby
-
04-15-22 11:03 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 2184Scarlettqueen
Yeah her pics look like she carries some weight on her. It is usually easy to figure this out when the pics a lady posted are minimal and from weird angles where they hide their hips and waist.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 07:26 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 323I've seen her a few times. No disagreement with the above. Does the makeup fetish thing and has a lovely face with a very sexy smile during the release. Never more than a handy for me, despite generosity and open request.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 23:10 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 371New users don't always know there's a search function, so it's helpful to mention it. They can read the results for themselves.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 22:44 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 826Horsey face
Her pics are definitely flattering. Her face is a little horsey. To her credit she tried to be nice but it was a really bad fit.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 21:29 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 387Odezza
Thanks for your honest review. She has an interesting look but I was hesitant to spend that much. Especially since she charges more for a second pop in an hour appt. I hate that mentality.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 18:56 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 84Oneluckygirl
Yeah I've seen her. In all is in South Seattle apartment.
Originally Posted by ChinoSox
[View Original Post]
Mixed with black, pretty chill, easy to talk to.
Great lips, great dfk and deep BBBJ to cim, YMMV though.
Not sure about bare back though never asked.
Her place is messy but it's expected from a single girl doing other body sculpting business from the same spot.
I would recommend. She's also negotiable so you can probably get $ off depending on her needs for the moment.
Good luck.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127804%3B
-
04-14-22 18:52 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 826Odezza
Man I haven't been having good luck lately. Everyone is YMMV and this may be a thing where I didn't do anything for her. Being overweight, I'm not everyone's cup of tea. However her profile on the other board didn't list many of her no's. Her nipples have been pierced recently so don't really do anything with them. Her profile says she likes kissing, but it's only pecks, no FIV, and her pussy smelled. Covers were waiting, moans were fake. She gave about the worst BBBJ I've ever had. She couldn't get me out of there fast enough. I had a hhr and stayed 25 minutes. It was uncomfortable.
Nowhere near worth her donation. Her body is nice but it's just boring.













Reply With Quote




