Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 31855
-
04-15-22 13:37 #27025Senior Member

Posts: 36Big fat negative
Nope. Went completely dark on Friday, the day we agreed to get together again. I have communicated back and forth with her off and on since then. But I've got nothing.
Originally Posted by SpinkBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 13:17 #27024Senior Member

Posts: 296My bad I should have clicked the thread. That is not the same lady that I was talking about. Apparently another Raven. Who knew. Sorry for the original post.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 01:27 #27023Senior Member

Posts: 296Not a good experience at all.
Originally Posted by JboneTN
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 22:57 #27022Senior Member

Posts: 168Raven
Has anybody tried her? She sounds interesting
.
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 18:27 #27021Senior Member

Posts: 139I am curious if she ever made it up to Golfhunter if not still cautious.
Originally Posted by Sinbadd
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 10:38 #27020Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
04-14-22 00:14 #27019Senior Member

Posts: 100Ramona
Sup fellas got another review this time it's Ramona saw her last week she is real and legit didn't play any games from what I can see. Pics are only accurate tits and above the rest not so much She is a bbw but has a belly I'm into so it doesn't bother me but I know some of you do mind. She gave top 5 head for sure her shit is wet and goes deep no gag reflux talks dirty isn't a full covered provider so if your into BBFS she probably will allow it. I'm just not it to it but BBj is my shit like a said hers is A1. Went for backshot on the 2nd nut was tight and somewhat wet but the head was too good so I ended up finishing that way. All in all a good provider always YMMV also I believe she might have management just a vibe I got from here. So keep that in mind YMMV!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/79520819
-
04-14-22 00:01 #27018Senior Member

Posts: 100Lacey
I've tried seeing her multiple times and she always seems to Bs me. I always request outcall where I provide an Uber for the provider and somehow she always late in replying and 4 times she has setup a time with me she sends me an address to an establishment like Taco Bell. I goes dark when I send it seems like she has management so I'd be careful.
Originally Posted by MrTipswell
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 12:59 #27017Senior Member

Posts: 170Lacey Cakes
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/79385594
Has anyone ever seen this lady?
-
04-13-22 12:21 #27016Senior Member

Posts: 219Henna
FWIW, I had the opportunity to visit with her yesterday. Zero issues. No obvious signs of drugs (other than Mary Jane). She acknowledged that two sessions had been interrupted by an old boyfriend, but thinks he shouldn't be further problem. Denied management. Deserves the good things mentioned about her.
S.
-
04-12-22 20:03 #27015Senior Member

Posts: 36Yeah, the 5/ hr sounds a bit painful, especially with a deposit. And I've browsed her twitter. I normally prefer spinners over the slightly thicker, but something about her just gets my motor humming. Like I said this would be the once in a blue moon provider. Not something I could afford on the regular.
Originally Posted by Sinbadd
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 16:49 #27014Senior Member

Posts: 219Vanessa Glide
While I have not seen her, I've seen her p411 listing and read several glowing reviews on TER and eccie. P411 listing says "a deposit might be asked depending on booking," so might be optional if you book through that site. I just have balked at 5 for an hour.
-
04-12-22 15:00 #27013Senior Member

Posts: 77I have seen her. The photos are accurate. I found her to be very personable. Her private incall is in a nice neighborhood. She seemed extremely level-headed and discreet. I enjoyed my visit very much. I'd rather pay a bit more for quality and peace of mind.
Originally Posted by GolfHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 12:51 #27012Senior Member

Posts: 36Deposit
I know that we generally frown on deposits. And that is the main reason I haven't even attempted to see her yet. If someone could vouch for her, I MIGHT be willing to take that gamble. If this was your typical Provider advertising on LC, I'd say hell no.
Originally Posted by EnigmaCare
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 12:47 #27011Senior Member

Posts: 230Vanessa Glide
She wants a deposit, but she also has a website and a twitter presence (at glidevanessa). From my experience, if they have both, they aren't your typical druggie hooker and won't rip you off like someone on STG or LC. I haven't seen her, but if you check her out on twitter you'll get an idea of her personality and whether or not you will enjoy the experience.
Originally Posted by GolfHunter
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




