Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 1323 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 31820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26990
    Quote Originally Posted by JboneTN  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried her? She sounds interesting.
    Not a good experience at all.

  2. #26989

    Raven

    Has anybody tried her? She sounds interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...s/909530876879

    I am not vouching for her because I have not met her. She contacted me saying that some ladies that she knows recommended me to her. She sent me pics and videos of her. So if you want to TOFTT, and if you like ladies that can swallow 12 inches, I kid you not, she sent me a video of her swallowing a massive dildo just about down to the base, and also of her squirting. I'm not vouching for her again, just passing on information.
    .

  3. #26988
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbadd  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, I had the opportunity to visit with her yesterday. Zero issues. No obvious signs of drugs (other than Mary Jane). She acknowledged that two sessions had been interrupted by an old boyfriend, but thinks he shouldn't be further problem. Denied management. Deserves the good things mentioned about her.

    S.
    I am curious if she ever made it up to Golfhunter if not still cautious.

  4. #26987
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  5. #26986

    Ramona

    Sup fellas got another review this time it's Ramona saw her last week she is real and legit didn't play any games from what I can see. Pics are only accurate tits and above the rest not so much She is a bbw but has a belly I'm into so it doesn't bother me but I know some of you do mind. She gave top 5 head for sure her shit is wet and goes deep no gag reflux talks dirty isn't a full covered provider so if your into BBFS she probably will allow it. I'm just not it to it but BBj is my shit like a said hers is A1. Went for backshot on the 2nd nut was tight and somewhat wet but the head was too good so I ended up finishing that way. All in all a good provider always YMMV also I believe she might have management just a vibe I got from here. So keep that in mind YMMV!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/79520819

  6. #26985

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    I've tried seeing her multiple times and she always seems to Bs me. I always request outcall where I provide an Uber for the provider and somehow she always late in replying and 4 times she has setup a time with me she sends me an address to an establishment like Taco Bell. I goes dark when I send it seems like she has management so I'd be careful.

  7. #26984

    Lacey Cakes


  8. #26983

    Henna

    FWIW, I had the opportunity to visit with her yesterday. Zero issues. No obvious signs of drugs (other than Mary Jane). She acknowledged that two sessions had been interrupted by an old boyfriend, but thinks he shouldn't be further problem. Denied management. Deserves the good things mentioned about her.

    S.

  9. #26982
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbadd  [View Original Post]
    While I have not seen her, I've seen her p411 listing and read several glowing reviews on TER and eccie. P411 listing says "a deposit might be asked depending on booking," so might be optional if you book through that site. I just have balked at 5 for an hour.
    Yeah, the 5/ hr sounds a bit painful, especially with a deposit. And I've browsed her twitter. I normally prefer spinners over the slightly thicker, but something about her just gets my motor humming. Like I said this would be the once in a blue moon provider. Not something I could afford on the regular.

  10. #26981

    Vanessa Glide

    While I have not seen her, I've seen her p411 listing and read several glowing reviews on TER and eccie. P411 listing says "a deposit might be asked depending on booking," so might be optional if you book through that site. I just have balked at 5 for an hour.

  11. #26980
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessaglide

    So since the wheels have come off my ATF, Henna, I am looking for a new ATF. Has anyone seen this girl? She is clearly more expensive than your average provider. But I'm not looking for a regular here. I'm looking for that special present for myself. I can't get this girl out of my head. Has anyone seen her recently, or ever?
    I have seen her. The photos are accurate. I found her to be very personable. Her private incall is in a nice neighborhood. She seemed extremely level-headed and discreet. I enjoyed my visit very much. I'd rather pay a bit more for quality and peace of mind.

  12. #26979

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaCare  [View Original Post]
    She wants a deposit. Big red flag for me.
    I know that we generally frown on deposits. And that is the main reason I haven't even attempted to see her yet. If someone could vouch for her, I MIGHT be willing to take that gamble. If this was your typical Provider advertising on LC, I'd say hell no.

  13. #26978

    Vanessa Glide

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessaglide

    So since the wheels have come off my ATF, Henna, I am looking for a new ATF. Has anyone seen this girl? She is clearly more expensive than your average provider. But I'm not looking for a regular here. I'm looking for that special present for myself. I can't get this girl out of my head. Has anyone seen her recently, or ever?
    She wants a deposit, but she also has a website and a twitter presence (at glidevanessa). From my experience, if they have both, they aren't your typical druggie hooker and won't rip you off like someone on STG or LC. I haven't seen her, but if you check her out on twitter you'll get an idea of her personality and whether or not you will enjoy the experience.

  14. #26977
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessaglide

    So since the wheels have come off my ATF, Henna, I am looking for a new ATF. Has anyone seen this girl? She is clearly more expensive than your average provider. But I'm not looking for a regular here. I'm looking for that special present for myself. I can't get this girl out of my head. Has anyone seen her recently, or ever?
    She wants a deposit. Big red flag for me.

  15. #26976

    Visiting Next Week

    Gentlemen:

    I'll be spending a couple nights in your town next week, and I'd like to enjoy a lady while I'm in town. I've been reading the comments on here and have figured out who not to see. Now I need some help in who to see. Gelibeanz sounded good, but the link I saw doesn't work for her.

    So, who do you recommend for a guy who would rather not spend my visit lonely?

    Feel free to DM me.

    Thanks.

    JaG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape