High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 736 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4853
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby
    I was told meh. Pure safety by one of her reviewers.

  2. #4852

    Double the fun or trouble, pair of milfs worth a look?


  3. #4851

  4. #4850
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby
    Definitely a possible fake / liar:

    1. She's been posting on TNA since March 25th.

    2. She has 3 reviews in April in TNA. Very few details.

    3. Google search of her phone number is dubious, at best:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

  5. #4849

    Naddiene

    Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby

  6. #4848

    Need Intel

    Anybody got any Intel? Looks promising.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby

  7. #4847

    Scarlettqueen

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer for my first nuru experience. Nice lady, very pretty face, but her body is destroyed, likely by childbirth and much bigger than her photo's depict. Not sure if other menu options are available, just went for the massage + HE. I would recommend, just not into bigger girls myself. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Scarlettqueen.
    Yeah her pics look like she carries some weight on her. It is usually easy to figure this out when the pics a lady posted are minimal and from weird angles where they hide their hips and waist.

  8. #4846
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer for my first nuru experience. Nice lady, very pretty face, but her body is destroyed, likely by childbirth and much bigger than her photo's depict. Not sure if other menu options are available, just went for the massage + HE. I would recommend, just not into bigger girls myself. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Scarlettqueen.
    I've seen her a few times. No disagreement with the above. Does the makeup fetish thing and has a lovely face with a very sexy smile during the release. Never more than a handy for me, despite generosity and open request.

  9. #4845
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't it have been just as easy to answer his question. ??
    New users don't always know there's a search function, so it's helpful to mention it. They can read the results for themselves.

  10. #4844

    Horsey face

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your honest review. She has an interesting look but I was hesitant to spend that much. Especially since she charges more for a second pop in an hour appt. I hate that mentality.
    Her pics are definitely flattering. Her face is a little horsey. To her credit she tried to be nice but it was a really bad fit.

  11. #4843

    Odezza

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Man I haven't been having good luck lately. Everyone is YMMV and this may be a thing where I didn't do anything for her. Being overweight, I'm not everyone's cup of tea. However her profile on the other board didn't list many of her no's. Her nipples have been pierced recently so don't really do anything with them. Her profile says she likes kissing, but it's only pecks, no FIV, and her pussy smelled. Covers were waiting, moans were fake. She gave about the worst BBBJ I've ever had. She couldn't get me out of there fast enough. I had a hhr and stayed 25 minutes. It was uncomfortable.

    Nowhere near worth her donation. Her body is nice but it's just boring.
    Thanks for your honest review. She has an interesting look but I was hesitant to spend that much. Especially since she charges more for a second pop in an hour appt. I hate that mentality.

  12. #4842

    Oneluckygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinoSox  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Does she go by other names? Saw her page on TNA. Looks good.
    Yeah I've seen her. In all is in South Seattle apartment.

    Mixed with black, pretty chill, easy to talk to.

    Great lips, great dfk and deep BBBJ to cim, YMMV though.

    Not sure about bare back though never asked.

    Her place is messy but it's expected from a single girl doing other body sculpting business from the same spot.

    I would recommend. She's also negotiable so you can probably get $ off depending on her needs for the moment.

    Good luck.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127804%3B

  13. #4841

    Odezza

    Man I haven't been having good luck lately. Everyone is YMMV and this may be a thing where I didn't do anything for her. Being overweight, I'm not everyone's cup of tea. However her profile on the other board didn't list many of her no's. Her nipples have been pierced recently so don't really do anything with them. Her profile says she likes kissing, but it's only pecks, no FIV, and her pussy smelled. Covers were waiting, moans were fake. She gave about the worst BBBJ I've ever had. She couldn't get me out of there fast enough. I had a hhr and stayed 25 minutes. It was uncomfortable.

    Nowhere near worth her donation. Her body is nice but it's just boring.

  14. #4840

    LexiiBanks now just banks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Lexii used to be my ATF, but seen here a few months back again and things were going good because I have seen her multiple times. When it was time to for some BJ she took out the cover and put it on. I was like, WHAT. !? Her reply was Oh babe, I don't do BBBJ anymore. Mood killer, and just as you described, when we started the deed, she kept putting her hand in the way of me pounding that ass, in all positions; doggy, missionary, and cowgirl. I already paid for the 90 minutes too. It was such a mood killer that I tried to do round two but it just wasn't working out. She's def off my list of providers to see.
    Yeah I saw her when she first started when her other roommate friend introduced her to this scene. She was hot and sexy af doing just about anything except bare. Her BBBJ, dfk, daty was fucking amazing especially when's had a couple of drinks.

    Now, many reviews say she's 100% safe with very routine, lots of chit chat to kill time, smiles and fake laughs, then CBJ as mentioned above.

    But you are dead on about reviews. She's got so many good ones that the new ones don't matter to her.

    It's too bad.

    Next.

  15. #4839

    4 Seasons

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious whatever happened to the worker at 4 Seasons that had the huge bolt-ons. She was probably barely 5 feet tall, but had huge fake tits. Had to be in her mid-40's at the time and Vietnamese. Totally forgot her name though. LFK, DATY, BBBJ, but always CFS.
    That was the owner. Tina. The other girl was "Mechelle". Neither girls' current status is known.

    According to Mechelle, when the place got busted years ago, Tina was arrested and had to do some time. I don't know where she s now, but she was a great provider in her time, but started to get a bit inconsistent during the last year of 4 seasons existence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape