Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 2209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1339
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    Yeah call me a white knight or simp if you must but please provide an honest opinion of the whole situation. This is like an itch I can't scratch.
    I read it as she feels safe with you and has no issue with setting up meetings without going through the agency and resulting fees. I wouldn't hesitate to follow up. I would certainly NOT inform agency or expect that there is anything else going on between the two of you other than p4 p. Enjoy.

  2. #1338

    Dilemma

    Apologies in advance if this is not the right forum to post but I am already confused and need insight from more experienced hobbyists. I have a provider, I am very chummy with. We share personal conversations while leaving key revealing details. However in our most recent appointment, I was about to paypal her money to her agency 's account. However she stopped me and told me to send it to her personal account which revealed her full name and phone number. It was no accident because she even read the phone number out loud to me as she took my phone to save it. During the session she revealed her name and childhood nickname through an anecdote about a bad date she had. As I left, she told me to " Visit me anytime you want? Anytime, ok? " with extra emphasis on the "anytime".

    The experience was surreal and weird. She never during the session made comments about wanting to hang out after work or that she liked me personally but she revealed a lot. Quiet honestly, I wouldn't mind having her as a friend even without the "physical service" . I think she's a very smart introspective persona and offers valuable life advice.

    I can't read the situation and I'm afraid of making a faux pax or getting banned as it's the more safe and stable service provider in my area. Have any fellow mongers ever had an experience like mine? If so, how did you react? Did you reach out to the personal number with a text? Did you schedule another appointment to clear the air? Were they more direct with their intentions when sharing their info? (altho the agency she works at might disapprove of her actions of sharing personal contact info) Or Am I simply, playing with fire here? Yeah call me a white knight or simp if you must but please provide an honest opinion of the whole situation. This is like an itch I can't scratch.

  3. #1337
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    So I found out that Google Voice doesn't work if you have a google phone. At least for me. I use a Pixel and use the GoogleFi network and it wouldn't let me setup a google voice number.
    Weird, I had a Pixel 4 a on Verizon, no issues w / Google Voice, though I had set it up years previously, 2 or 3 phones back.

    When I want yet another number, I use Hushed. Not free but it works well. The app called Burner worked poorly.

  4. #1336

    TextNow not bad either

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Google voice is the all around best choice of the free apps. Reliable, does all the core things you want / need, no ads, free. You can pay for some apps and get some extra features but for a basic monger phone I didn't think it's necessary.
    I'll throw in a vote for TextNow. I ended up wanting to separate texting from even my monger Google account and couldn't get alerts to stop coming up related to Google Voice if I had any other Google app open (Gmail, maps, etc). TextNow became my go to app. Its pretty basic and does have some annoying ads, but its been reliable and easy to turn off notifications or even uninstall / reinstall.

  5. #1335

    Works for me

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    So I found out that Google Voice doesn't work if you have a google phone. At least for me. I use a Pixel and use the GoogleFi network and it wouldn't let me setup a google voice number. So I currently use the TextMe app. It does what I need it to do. The adds suck and I've been getting issues with the keyboard just stops working (fixed by leaving the current chat and going back in). You can use it for texting and calling. You can setup an account using a monger email so that if you need to delete the app, you can download it and sign back in and it will keep the same phone number.
    I have a Pixel 3 A and use google voice, regular phone service is T-Mobile.

  6. #1334
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Google voice is the all around best choice of the free apps. Reliable, does all the core things you want / need, no ads, free. You can pay for some apps and get some extra features but for a basic monger phone I didn't think it's necessary.
    So I found out that Google Voice doesn't work if you have a google phone. At least for me. I use a Pixel and use the GoogleFi network and it wouldn't let me setup a google voice number. So I currently use the TextMe app. It does what I need it to do. The adds suck and I've been getting issues with the keyboard just stops working (fixed by leaving the current chat and going back in). You can use it for texting and calling. You can setup an account using a monger email so that if you need to delete the app, you can download it and sign back in and it will keep the same phone number.

  7. #1333

    Free

    Google voice is the all around best choice of the free apps. Reliable, does all the core things you want / need, no ads, free. You can pay for some apps and get some extra features but for a basic monger phone I didn't think it's necessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by SzForLife  [View Original Post]
    Years ago I made a mistake of using my personal phone to call an MP, and ended up getting random texts from them constantly.

    I know I should get a longer phone, but with all the tech available, is there a good app I could use, then delete and reinstall when I want to use it? Like a 2nd phone line. I see a ton of apps, but the majority have bad reviews.

    Suggestions?

  8. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus2004  [View Original Post]
    Longer phone? Never used the burner app?
    I fat fingered the typing, I meant monger phone.

    Which burner app do you mean?

  9. #1331
    Quote Originally Posted by SzForLife  [View Original Post]
    Years ago I made a mistake of using my personal phone to call an MP, and ended up getting random texts from them constantly.

    I know I should get a longer phone, but with all the tech available, is there a good app I could use, then delete and reinstall when I want to use it? Like a 2nd phone line. I see a ton of apps, but the majority have bad reviews.

    Suggestions?
    Longer phone? Never used the burner app?

  10. #1330

    Agree to this

    Agree with everything this poster said. They had some really hot women too. Many visiting. Belle Fox in the west loop was unreal! Many of the girls did allow BBFS with testing docs. The guy running the place def got busted. The odd thing is I still see their "explicit. Ent at " email pop up from time to time on new TER reviews. Assume it's just old tagged info, but you never know.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne23  [View Original Post]
    There was a place called Explicit that advertised 'video production' with their stable of models. They brought in some porn models but really most were just girls they recruited. This was about 5-6 years ago I think. Anyway I heard the guy got busted for some trafficking, possibly underage. But not sure. Someone probably knows more that me on that.

  11. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by SzForLife  [View Original Post]
    Years ago I made a mistake of using my personal phone to call an MP, and ended up getting random texts from them constantly.

    I know I should get a longer phone, but with all the tech available, is there a good app I could use, then delete and reinstall when I want to use it? Like a 2nd phone line. I see a ton of apps, but the majority have bad reviews.

    Suggestions?
    Google voice gives you a different number you can text with.

  12. #1328

    Monger Phones

    Years ago I made a mistake of using my personal phone to call an MP, and ended up getting random texts from them constantly.

    I know I should get a longer phone, but with all the tech available, is there a good app I could use, then delete and reinstall when I want to use it? Like a 2nd phone line. I see a ton of apps, but the majority have bad reviews.

    Suggestions?

  13. #1327

    Explicit Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    There was an agency that advertised like that in Chicago, not sure if they're still running or why they may not be running if they closed.
    There was a place called Explicit that advertised 'video production' with their stable of models. They brought in some porn models but really most were just girls they recruited. This was about 5-6 years ago I think. Anyway I heard the guy got busted for some trafficking, possibly underage. But not sure. Someone probably knows more that me on that.

  14. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I've got a question for the guys who pay more attention to legal stuff. If all the providers advertised with something to the effect of "Looking for partners to help me produce web content" call, text, email (whatever they use) to set up a time to audition. Would this move get around the prostitution laws? Then the idea is that a monger shows up and helps pay for production costs. Realistically, we all know that uncle LEO is rarely (if ever) catching EB, Tryst, STG providers but maybe communication would be better if this audition angle was the pretense.
    That wouldn't work. There are record-keeping requirements when producing porn involving filling out a form and getting their signature with their real name. Then you need to maintain those records and have them ready for inspection on demand. Who wants to go through that just to fuck someone? The escort won't want to provide all that info either, unless you're paying porn rates, which are a lot higher than sex work rates.

    Plus, LE would find a way to charge you anyway, and the judge would convict. Look at all the blatant entrapment that goes on, judges ignore it and convict anyway.

  15. #1325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    There was an agency that advertised like that in Chicago, not sure if they're still running or why they may not be running if they closed.
    Oh I think I know what you're talking about. Their website looks like some sort of legit modeling agency? I think they're still around. Chciago cover girls or something. They're popular here if I'm thinking of the same place you are.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape